The Education Forum

PrayerPerson ???

Chris Davidson

46 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

I'd like your opinion on this; If you were hanging out a 5th floor window diagonally below the Sniper's Nest watching the motorcade, and a high powered rifle was fired 3 times from the SN, is it possible that you could describe the sounds as coming from somewhere below? Thanks

Absolutely not.  

From military shooting and now pleasure shooting at the target range experience, my ears would be ringing, big time. 

Making the alleged shots in the time allotted, by a basically non-experienced shooter, with an antiquated difficult to operate bolt action rifle, along with a misaligned scope, at a moving target on a down grade is a nonstarter.  One would have to be that well known "bridge buyer" to believe it.

Anybody who would say that is well - making things up.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Or, quite simply, he ordered the rifle, carried it into the Book Depository and used it to assassinate President Kennedy. No hoodwinking or plotting necessary.

If the evidence showed that is what happened, beyond a reasonable doubt, I would agree.  Unless someone can provide that, I am going to remain skeptical of that scenario.  I believe there is enough reasonable doubt to preclude it.  We'll agree to disagree.  

15 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

We know from the Mexico City charade that the goal of the plotters (besides getting rid of soft-on-commies traitor JFK) was to have Cuba and Russia blamed for the killing. In order to do that, they needed to provide a trail for the FBI investigators to follow, from the shooting back to the Cubans and Russians. That is what Oswald was for.

The FBI quickly got word after the shooting that Lee Oswald had been in touch with KGB agents in Mexico City, one being chief of assassinations. So at first the FBI thought that the Cubans and Russians were sponsoring the assassination, and that Oswald was involved.

Someone in the Johnson Administration realized that this was going to lead to an international incident, likely a war. So they nipped that in the bud and said Oswald alone was to blame. That was the start of the government cover-up.

In order to blame Oswald, the government had to fabricate documents showing that he had bought the rifle.

I don't know what Oswald's instructions were, but clearly he was supposed to meet someone in the theater.

Once you figure out the above, a lot of things become clear. It was an intelligence operation, of course. The evidence indicates it was a CIA operation.

The whole operation had to be planned. The shooters had to be in position and Oswald had to be working in a place along the motorcade route. How could the CIA accomplish that? First, they had to have had influence over the person planning the motorcade route. Next, they had to get Oswald a job in a suitable place.

The TSBD must have been a CIA front. A CIA employee working at the TSBD must have offered the job to Oswald. And a CIA handler had to have instructed Oswald to take the job.

Most everything that happened after the assassination was a part of the Johnson Administration's cover-up. They fabricated the false documentation showing that Oswald ordered the gun.

Sandy, your take makes a great deal more sense than the official version - and it is not complicated.  Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

One thing's for sure, and that is that Oswald had no idea JFK was going to be assassinated. Everything in the CIA is compartmentalized and there was no need for Oswald to know. And so... he didn't.

Sandy,

Do you see Oswald naive enough to have believed in a false flag op as presented by whomever, therefore participating in it, seeing it as his duty to do so?

Whether or not he was involved, I would agree that he did not know that JFK would actually be assassinated.  When he realized - oops - time for that, "made up on the fly escape plan". 

17 minutes ago, Ron Ege said:

If the evidence showed that is what happened, beyond a reasonable doubt, I would agree.  Unless someone can provide that, I am going to remain skeptical of that scenario.  I believe there is enough reasonable doubt to preclude it.  We'll agree to disagree.  

I'm skeptical of it too, but all this Sandy Larsen nonsense about forged documents (only done after the fact, mind you) and "knowing" what the plotters had in their heads is even less likely and not supported by actual evidence.

28 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

One thing's for sure, and that is that Oswald had no idea JFK was going to be assassinated. Everything in the CIA is compartmentalized and there was no need for Oswald to know. And so... he didn't.

Except he decided to leave his wedding ring.   He knew a lot.  By your logic if he knew nothing then there is no point to kill him.   

41 minutes ago, Ron Ege said:

Do you see Oswald naive enough to have believed in a false flag op as presented by whomever, therefore participating in it, seeing it as his duty to do so?

Can you be more specific, Ron? Do you mean specifically the false flag operation I posted above? If not, can you give an example of what you mean?

And what do you mean by "believe in?" Are you asking if Oswald would believe the false flag operation would achieve its goal? Are you asking if Oswald would trust the plotters, that the false flag operation wouldn't implicate him?

1 hour ago, Bill Brown said:
1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

We know from the Mexico City charade...

Who is "we" and why do you continually use this appeal in an attempt to make your point seem credible?

"We know..." is a figure of speech used when giving a lecture or tutorial when one refers to something already elucidated. "We know from..." is used when a conclusion can readily be drawn from what is about to be said.

But I think that most "CIA did it" authors believe pretty much what I said in my working theory. I just refined and expanded the theory a bit.

59 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

I'm skeptical of it too, but all this Sandy Larsen nonsense about forged documents (only done after the fact, mind you) and "knowing" what the plotters had in their heads is even less likely and not supported by actual evidence.

That is not true.

BTW, two or three years ago I came across the Cuban intelligence's JFK conspiracy theory, which Castro revealed during the HSCA hearings. It is pretty much the same as mine.

58 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Except he decided to leave his wedding ring.   He knew a lot.  By your logic if he knew nothing then there is no point to kill him.   

Oswald knew he worked for the CIA. Had he lived after being captured, when confronted with the fake story of his plotting JFK's assassination with the Cubans and Russians, he would have spilled his guts.

(For non-Americans, "spilling one's guts" means to reveal copious information to someone in an uninhibited way.)

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

We know from the Mexico City charade that the goal of the plotters (besides getting rid of soft-on-commies traitor JFK) was to have Cuba and Russia blamed for the killing. In order to do that, they needed to provide a trail for the FBI investigators to follow, from the shooting back to the Cubans and Russians. That is what Oswald was for.

The FBI quickly got word after the shooting that Lee Oswald had been in touch with KGB agents in Mexico City, one being chief of assassinations. So at first the FBI thought that the Cubans and Russians were sponsoring the assassination, and that Oswald was involved.

Someone in the Johnson Administration realized that this was going to lead to an international incident, likely a war. So they nipped that in the bud and said Oswald alone was to blame. That was the start of the government cover-up.

In order to blame Oswald, the government had to fabricate documents showing that he had bought the rifle.

I don't know what Oswald's instructions were, but clearly he was supposed to meet someone in the theater.

Once you figure out the above, a lot of things become clear. It was an intelligence operation, of course. The evidence indicates it was a CIA operation.

The whole operation had to be planned. The shooters had to be in position and Oswald had to be working in a place along the motorcade route. How could the CIA accomplish that? First, they had to have had influence over the person planning the motorcade route. Next, they had to get Oswald a job in a suitable place.

The TSBD must have been a CIA front. A CIA employee working at the TSBD must have offered the job to Oswald. And a CIA handler had to have instructed Oswald to take the job.

Most everything that happened after the assassination was a part of the Johnson Administration's cover-up. They fabricated the false documentation showing that Oswald ordered the gun.

😃