The Education Forum

Biography: Stephen Roy

Stephen Roy

I live in Massachusetts, but have spent time in Louisiana, California and other places. I have worked in television for many years. Until recently, I was the Director of TV/Radio at a college, but I am now the Executive Director of a non-profit corporation. I am well-known as a local media personality and am very involved in public service, including service on a Council Against Discrimination.

I became interested in the JFK assassination when it happened and I lectured about it and wrote articles in the 70s. I gravitated toward an interest in the New Orleans aspects of the case and, in particular, David Ferrie. I decided to be the person to "nail" Ferrie, and I have collected virtually every available document about him and interviewed many of his old associates. I have assembled this in chronological form and I am about halfway through a biography of Ferrie, for which I already have publisher interest. My research suggests that some of the published information about Ferrie is true while some is not. My book will take a middle-of-the-road approach, recounting everything and letting the reader decide. I hope to be able share some of this in the Forum.

• 1 year later...
I live in Massachusetts, but have spent time in Louisiana, California and other places. I have worked in television for many years. Until recently, I was the Director of TV/Radio at a college, but I am now the Executive Director of a non-profit corporation. I am well-known as a local media personality and am very involved in public service, including service on a Council Against Discrimination.

I became interested in the JFK assassination when it happened and I lectured about it and wrote articles in the 70s. I gravitated toward an interest in the New Orleans aspects of the case and, in particular, David Ferrie. I decided to be the person to "nail" Ferrie, and I have collected virtually every available document about him and interviewed many of his old associates. I have assembled this in chronological form and I am about halfway through a biography of Ferrie, for which I already have publisher interest. My research suggests that some of the published information about Ferrie is true while some is not. My book will take a middle-of-the-road approach, recounting everything and letting the reader decide. I hope to be able share some of this in the Forum.

Stephen,

Are you familiar with David *Blackburst* (no pun)?

David *front-porch* Healy

Edited by David G. Healy

• 2 years later...

Did you ever contact me ?

Regards

AL BEAUBOUEF

Did you ever contact me ?

Regards

AL BEAUBOUEF

Bump :lol: