The Education Forum

David Lifton died on 12/6/2022

20 minutes ago, Max Good said:

I visited David Lifton's storage unit to film with him in 2017.  You might be able to get an idea of the size of his archive from this footage.  This is a deleted scene from my film, I just made it free for everyone to see on my Patreon page:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/deleted-scene-68422882

Nice little short Max! I asked him a few questions here. I do sense he was saving some disclosures for his book. His posts were always unique, and  I liked some of his glib responses to some people on the forum!

I remember when George Harrison died, the first comment I heard from Paul Mc Cartney was that George Harrison , "didn't put up with fools gladly". Which I thought was sort of a strange epitaph  for a fellow Beatle , but that wasn't the first time.

Anyway, Thank You David and RIP!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Same here. Best Evidence was the very first book I ever bought (or read) about President Kennedy's assassination. I purchased a hardcover First Edition in January of 1981. (And I wish I still had it in my collection, but unfortunately I do not.)

I disagree with just about every single conclusion that Mr. Lifton came to in the book, but I still found B.E. to be a fascinating read. I can even recall the unique (and very pleasant) smell that the book emanated. It was always a pleasure to open it up and take a big whiff. (It's funny the things that make an impression on one's memory, isn't it?)

Yes, I think David S. Lifton's "body alteration" and "casket switching" theories are pure bunk, but, boy oh boy, that man could sure write an impressive forum post. And I even had some friendly interactions with him from time to time too. SMILE-ICON.gif

David's 1,252 posts here at The Education Forum cover a wide range of JFKA-related topics, spanning a 16-year period, from September 7, 2006, to his last post on October 31, 2022.

RIP, DSL. 😞

Well said David. A remarkable writer and researcher.

37 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

To my knowledge the US Communist Party was not involved in terrorism or violence, as policy, and did not violate US laws with the possible exception of undisclosed relations and money received from the USSR, some specific individuals involved in and convicted of spying excepted. Also from having encountered and known some "red babies" in Quaker meetings, these (their parents) were often very sincere Americans who cared about civil rights for African Americans and so on. Are you supporting the killing of fellow Americans for expressing ideas you consider objectionable? Or for in print or speeches supporting a foreign government with whom the US was at (Cold) war? Americans for expressing objectionable political opinions alone? Extrajudicial death sentences warranted?  

Funny how starving people and locking people like Solzhenitsyn in gulags is okay when you have a liberal political bias.. 

19 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

it’s absolutely not ok Matthew. I disagree vehemently with any who say it was or who deny the Soviet Union rulers did that. Quit misrepresenting and stick to the issue, which is whether American citizens merit extrajudicial execution for expression of political views alone. 

Like when Barack Obama killed Anwar al Awlaki? 

https://www.youtube.com/@davidliftononjfk2724/videos

Are ya'll hearing some of the stuff Lifton said in 2013? On top of a mountain of other things, he says that the reason why Richard Lipsey saw JFK's corpse with one arm raised is because the body snatchers closed the airplane luggage door on Kennedy's arm and left it waving on the outside of the plane throughout the whole flight.

17 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Are ya'll hearing some of the stuff Lifton said in 2013? On top of a mountain of other things, he says that the reason why Richard Lipsey saw JFK's corpse with one arm raised is because the body snatchers closed the airplane luggage door on Kennedy's arm and left it waving on the outside of the plane throughout the whole flight.

Point taken, but right now it should be about remembering the man who was undoubtedly a great writer and researcher.

Just now, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Point taken, but right now it should be about remembering the man who was undoubtedly a great writer and researcher.

Thanks Tracy. Exactly right.

10 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Are you sure? I thought he said it was because the plane turned the body rolled over and the body got stuck that way because of rigor mortis. 

I thought it was kinda cute how he was learning zoomer terms like LARPer.. what a legend! 

Look, one can argue the merits of Lifton's work from now until eternity.

Both him and his work were controversial.  He was not the easiest guy to get along with.

But what I am interested in is this:  How will Final Charade be handled? 

Is there a manuscript?  If so, who will edit it?

Finally, where will the funeral be?  In LA or Vegas?