The Education Forum

Politico will publish early scoop on the JFK Records

Look for Politico piece early morning for scoop on what will be released in the afternoon of December 15th. Approximately 7,000 CIA records will continue to be withheld. Records released will include Oswald 201 file and Mexico City.  Reportedly, CIA will include "transparency" report on NARA page explaining why certain records are being withheld. stay tuned. 

3 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Look for Politico piece early morning for scoop on what will be released in the afternoon of December 15th. Approximately 7,000 CIA records will continue to be withheld. Records released will include Oswald 201 file and Mexico City.  Reportedly, CIA will include "transparency" report on NARA page explaining why certain records are being withheld. stay tuned. 

7,000 records...from 60 years or so ago? Not being released? 

The steam coming from my ears could turn the Sahara verdant....

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

7,000 records...from 60 years or so ago? Not being released? 

The steam coming from my ears could turn the Sahara verdant....

My take? If the CIA is allowed to whiff on the Joannides and other key files again, I will consider that final confirmation that the agency conspired to kill the president. Case closed for me.

There is no reasonable explanation as to why the people of America can’t be given access to all the records, unless of course there is evidence in those records of the government, it’s agencies or it’s officers being complicit in the JFKA and/or the cover up.

58 minutes ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

My take? If the CIA is allowed to whiff on the Joannides and other key files again, I will consider that final confirmation that the agency conspired to kill the president. Case closed for me.

I understand your sentiments, and maybe even concur.

But it could be they just want to hide that LHO was "one of ours," an asset that got involved in the JFKA. It was known how bad blood was between JFK and the CIA, and the firing of Dulles etc. BoP and so on. 

So in 1963 a CIA asset murders JFK...looks really bad even if LHO was rogue or just used by rogues....

46 minutes ago, Mart Hall said:

There is no reasonable explanation as to why the people of America can’t be given access to all the records, unless of course there is evidence in those records of the government, it’s agencies or it’s officers being complicit in the JFKA and/or the cover up.

I think the current bosses of the FBI, CIA, who may or may not have a clue what happened to JFK could argue that there are other things in the 7K docs that would damage the reputations of the agencies perhaps irreparably in the eyes of Joe public. If there is more stuff along the lines of Northwoods, it would be very unpalatable and would further break public trust. Could it also lead to compensation in regard to special ops abroad that were rather heinous. Would they have to pay the Kennedy family compensation too? Where would it stop? Imagine the killing of witnesses after the JFKA was sanctioned by Angleton, Helms etc?! 

I would assume that they have done their best to destroy all incriminating evidence, Angleton would have at the time. One of the big issues they have now is that its a lot of docs and they have very few people who are expert enough to determine what little snippets might incriminate the agencies today. You might need a few on the job. I don’t think you can train AI to sniff out every detail that might incriminate either.

Their game has been to stifle the public for long enough so that nobody cares about JFK anymore or, everyone that did is now deceased. After the WC failed in being convincing, they have relied on a strategy of saturating the public arena with so many theories that nobody can be sure of what the truth is (muddying the waters). As well as weaponising the term “conspiracy theory” to stifle dissent, which took a long time to be effective. The public gradually have become more and more aware of the state lying about foreign policy, that trust us now quite broken. Which is why they are trying to suppress protests on any number of things and implement more and more technocratic processes that thwart dissent and truth coming out. 

The records belong to the tax payer, they need to come out. My hopes aren’t high that we’ll get revealing content. I hope i am wrong. 

1 hour ago, Lori Spencer said:

The Politico piece was just posted. 

Read it here.

From the scant info in the piece, the new news is that they're pinning some of the blame on the CIA in Mexico City for being incompetent during LHO's alleged visit. Whoops. Our bad.

They say to expect no smoking guns in this release. I don't think anyone is expecting a smoking gun. I believe the most incriminating documents were removed long ago. However, there certainly might be information there that looks innocuous at first glance but gives us a lot when placed in context.

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I understand your sentiments, and maybe even concur.

But it could be they just want to hide that LHO was "one of ours," an asset that got involved in the JFKA. It was known how bad blood was between JFK and the CIA, and the firing of Dulles etc. BoP and so on. 

So in 1963 a CIA asset murders JFK...looks really bad even if LHO was rogue or just used by rogues....

If the CIA was anywhere near LHO in the months and weeks before the assassination like Morley says, then they were involved IMO. The odds it was all happenstance that this guy they had been using as an asset somehow ups and kills the president are too great. Especially as you have pointed out, the Z film shooting sequence proves conspiracy. 

If somehow ‘rogue’ CIA agents used LHO for the assassination while he was also being used as an asset to take down the FPCC - and the agency protected them for institutional self preservation - same difference for me. CIA is guilty. 

2 hours ago, Lori Spencer said:

The Politico piece was just posted. 

Read it here.

‘About to Release More JFK Files…’ 

more information is about to come to light — but not everything’

‘more’ files not ‘all’ files

‘For this nation’s army of conspiracy theorists, few long-secret government documents have whipped up so much suspicion in the 59 years since President John F. Kennedy’s death as the CIA’s massive, multivolume background file on assassin Lee Harvey Oswald.’

‘White House officials hope at least a little of that suspicion will be lifted later today.’

Shenon is such a tool. And I mean that in every sense of the word.

They’re kicking the can down the road again flipping the bird at the law. That should be the main thrust of his story not this condescending piece of shyte.

From Shenon’s cover piece for the CIA:

Those documents suggested the CIA’s Mexico station bungled evidence that, had it been passed on quickly to the Secret Service and other agencies in Washington, could have saved Kennedy’s life.

Can you say limited modified hangout?

I’ve seen enough. The CIA did the crime and can intimidate the executive branch to bend to its will to continue the coverup.