The Education Forum

Time cards of Lee H. Oswald

With what has been going on and the fact that I did get them from NARA and also that others have seen them in NARA and did go to them but refused to let Judyth Baker have them, I have decided to post them finally.

Let you judge for yourselves of what this is and what is behind them.

Facts that Judyth DID tell me.

She stated that she signed them.

So I thought it would have her signature on them.

Look and see if you can find them.

I thought I had not done what she sent me to do.

Then I find out from her after giving them to her that I had done it.

She was very excited about it.

That is when she told me that the signature on the cards signed by her was just a "J". OK finally, I found it later when I got them all and did send them over to her.

I don't know if I will be able to post them all. So. I may have to do this in terns because of space on the forum.

So, this may take a while to do this.

I had told Judyth that I would let her do this in her book.

Well, in regards to how she does treat some of us after we get information over to her and with what is going on I decided to give in and post them now.

Judyth, I like to be open and honest but I find very little opennes about you.

I am not going to play party to this any more.

Judyth told me not to tell anyone about this, so I didn't and then when I got them she told everyone. Then later on came down on me because I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT. So, I can't play the game of merry mixer anymore.

NO WAY.

Now, I have something more to add.

If there wasn't anything to it then why would a FBI be wanting to talk to me before I left NARA that day. HE wanted to ask me questions.

He didn't in fact what he did was hand them to me and find out somethings I said in regards to them and that was it.

He made it a point to say to me DON'T FORGET TO MAKE COPIES OF THESE YOU ARE GOING TO NEED THEM.

What I find so hard to understand is that Judyth Baker was in fact in front of those very cards. She saw them most of them. THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER. She acted like they were not, sorry JUDYTH BUT THEY WERE.

She said that they took boxes away from her and she had to wait two hours for them.

They looked things up for me and it didn't take them two hours on a LOT OF MATERIALS THAT I MADE THEM LOOK UP FOR ME. THEY WERE BUSY TOO.

Maybe it was the time they were understaffed when you were there. I don't know so I always give the benifit of doubt. I know for a fact each time I have gone there is always something different than another time so NOT ANY TWO TIMES ARE ALIKE. I will also add I do make heads turn when I go there. Seems to be part of me and I just can't help it.

What the time cards do prove is that Judyth did know Lee H. Oswald prior to the event? Maybe, somehow I wish Judyth never went to NARA.

How do I know she didn't add the J in when she went there?

She said she didn't see all of the time cards, not the ones she wanted?

THEY WERE ALL TOGETHER IN A GROUP AND WERE ALL READY ON THREE PAPERS.

They never sent the originals in there and NOT ANY PAPER IN NARA ARE ORIGINALS EXCEPT FOR SOME OF JAMES FILES THEY ARE ALL COPIES.

Judyth claims that when they first went into NARA they were all originals. Sorry Judyth that was never the case. That is why so many papers look the way they do. THEY are not very good quality papers because of so many times being copied.

THE CARDS WERE ALL COPIES.

Whoever holds the original time cards would be the ones to varify. IS THERE A J FOR REAL ON THE ORIGINAL. You state it like you saw the origanls and they were not together. What year was that?

I did talk about it and a lot and also the FBI agent was the one to inform me on his own they were always copies. THESE ARE NOT THE ORIGINALS.

My other questions on them is this if Matt went to them and he never gave them over to you why is that? He stated that they don't prove you had an affair and I would have to agree with him on that. THEY DON'T. It proves what?

In one of the emails you stated that they were on larger cards. They were all the same size. Not unless they were just papers and they cut the bottoms off and again I give you the benifit of the doubt.

I will now let people judge them for themselves on what this shows.

It does show different times of going in and out and that Lee never did all of the ones if the time of work scale does fit the bill on his work hours.

I have another paper that matches this and also what is written up about them. This is a lie as to what Judyth told me. THEY KNEW and they COVERED and again I have to agree there maybe a cover up in it.

Also, the FBI agent that was with me caught me putting my hand down to a question of cover up that does in fact show just this.

Again, I will let the viewer be aware of this when they themselves see this for themselves. THIS IS THE HIGHEST WE CAN SEE THAT SOMETHING WAS GOING ON HERE THAT IS NOT TO PROPER WAY.

Also, there is several erasures that also make one question what is going on.

I am going to not say that Judyth doesn't have good points she does.

These are important, and perhaps the why she waited to put them in her book for her book to go out. Hoping someone would go to them. I am sure she will undermind the point somehow though. Maybe and maybe not.

I was told her book was done in 1999 yet she was working frantic on them at the last and this is one of her last things to go into her book.

I wish I could post all of it up at one time but I don't think I will be able to so please give some time for this thread to get through and all of the postings to go up on it.

Thanks,

I can't enlarge that.

I will try that one again later on.

I just tried to post it up and it won't go.

Mr. Simkins I am going to mail you the time cards and all the pages surrounding this and I do hope you don't mind to post them up for the forum members to see.

Thank you and sorry. I don't know what I am doing wrong on this posting up parts.

Nancy,

I could not post the timecards here due to attachment space

problems, so I posted them over at lancerforum.

Here's the link to the post:

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p..._id=23124&page=

Let me know if it is Ok for you.

Maybe John can take care of posting them up here also.

First of all that isnt all the time cards.

Uwe I will have to check on that.

what I did send you. It should have been four pages in itself of them.

I knew there were papers that explained some information. One of the time cards had an erasure that we looked at once and tried to figure out if we could what exactly was written under the erased words. It was an address and they didn't wish to show is what Judyth stated.

She worked there for sure to know this.

It was Lee's address of where to mail his check is what I am fairly sure of what Judyth stated to me.

IF I didn't send them all to you Uwe let me know I will check again and see.

Bob Vernon asked a question.

Well, Bob in front of the FBI agent when I saw one page he was paging though in front of me fast and where it states illegeable that is what I stopped him really fast and my hand went down to in front of him. He said YOU SEE SOMETHING and I said back to him YES. I paused and he did for a second on that.

I think I found what it was talking about and knew too it was strange something that was meant to be not seen or clear that is for sure.

I looked for Judyth name because she didn't tell me just how her name was written and I posted so much up to her that I was getting her on nerves ends. I didn't wish to show her I failed and didn't get what she asked me for. Well, I did.

She told me then it was just a J and that is how I make my J's. I flipped. I wish she had done something more then like two of her letters to her name but she said that is how she signed it. OK

What I notice in another one is that someone else did the same thing. SO this must have been their orders that they were to do it. She must have been following orders. I didn't ask her but this is what this seems to be.

The agent just stood there with me the whole time I looked them over. He heard me say "this must be the name?" and I didn't think he heard me and he pointed to a name is this it? I looked and said "NOOOOOOOO, I don't think so?" It has to have a J in it. He looked at it for a second and said well it could be. I said no it isn't. I didn't think as low as I whispered he could have heard me. I barely made any sound. I wasn't meaning for him to hear me at all.

Now, they were close to the Phamlets that Lee handed out. I held one in my hand and asked is this what I think it is? The phamlet that Lee handed out? He said YES IT IS and you need to see this. He opened up a envelope and it was pictures and it was several things in there. One was a picture of two films. I questioned Judyth about it. She then told me it was two films made when Lee did send out the phamlets and they took TWO films of it. I then questioned DID they KNOW there was going to be a protest one one of the days then? She said YES it was planned and they were to film it. The agent seemed to want me to see the TWO FILMS. HE made a very long pause before sealing them up in the envelope.

These were FBI photo's of the two films and they were both numbered so I knew they were not of the same thing. Judyth Knew beyond a question of a doubt what it was about.

By the way that Judyth responded she was very excited and happy about the fact that I got them. I didn't believe her at first, that I did get what she asked. She was over and over again saying YOU GOT THEM YOU DID IT and I told everyone.

Apparently she knew something and that I can't undo or take that away from her in any way.

SHE WAS THERE.

What I wished more than I can say. Is that Judyth never had gone to the NARA.

This causes me some grief in a way. She says that it was orignials she saw that day and they were not together. What I saw is copies of the originals and they were all together and it was with not any problem that the agent had in finding them it took him only seconds.

I would have not been able to find them what to order in hopes to find them if I didn't give Judyth all of the order forms and ask her what is the best to go to in order to try to find them. So Judyth did help me to delete out some and knew what they were and which ones looked the most likely to have what she is asking.

If it wasn't for her help and the assigned FBI at NARA I still probably would have never found them. IT was in one of the ones that Judyth did select as a good likely one to be in. IT took both of them to help me out with this because even the Marty couldn't figure out just what they were. HE wasn't sure and he gave me a lisiing of far more to select of possiblities. Judyth if they were as she says but how I don't know it would have been more than impossible for her to just go to them all if they were all separted like she told me.

Now, I asked on that these arn't originals. The agent was very loud on that answer. "you don't think for one minute that we would EVER let orignals out on the floor do you?" WE DON'T and never have had originals of any of the papers out on the floor. I didn't question him further on that after the way that he answered me.

IF that is the case of what the FBI agent said that originals were never out on the floor ever than Judyth would have NOT been able to make a mark on it at that time claiming the right that she is announcing.

She did sign it and she did know what was more likely to be the cards and she did know without question of which ones were her marks on it.

Judyth Baker did work at Reily and she also knew this too. How to spell it many do two LL's in the name. Even when they do the reports of it on the web some do one L and some do two LL's. This is another thing I noticed. She never did do the two LL's in the name.

Why was the agent with me?

Why did they make it a point to tell me over and over again and make me wait for the agent to come up and talk to me for about one half and hour and move me though the fine hair comb FBI area of NARA and make a point of telling me what the area was about? I thought the whole experience was neat and cool. Except for my nerves that day, what and why does this agent wish to see me and ask me.

IT was because I did something Judyth told me not to do. Well, I obeyed in part sort of. I said a name was written in the bottom of the time cards but NEVER stated who it was. SO YES AND NO as to obey what she told me. I never said the name though.

The agent kept asking me when I pointed to the name is that it. I looked and said "NO," are you sure?, "YES" I said. Well this is one that slipped by me and sure as heck slipped by them as well.

Now for the neat part. IT was this agent who gave me orders with the time cards. He said, "you are to make copies of these and he is the one to put a slip of paper around them so I wouldn't loose them and told me what ever you do don't forget them and forget to make the copies of them, YOU ARE GOING TO NEED THEM."

As God as my witness this is the truth and all of it.

I mean it too.

The last one is with Lee's REAL ADDRESS. They erased it because it was with his real address on it. They had to mail his check out to him but didn't wish for anyone to see the real address.

Why his landlord had problems when people asked her for his view of his room.

If anyone can make it out I have it and it is very hard but this one actually came out the best I have ever seen it.

Shows up larger and more clear.

BOb HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAD THEM THE TIME CARDS FROM ME?

TRY TONIGHT AND I HAVE THE EMAIL TO PROVE IT>

WHAT IS ON THE EMAIL

WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE ME SCREAM...........

I gave them to ask you to post them up on Dankbaars ok and or your forum.

Ask Judyth the questions and let her answer it Uwe doens't know as much on this as Judyth and or I. LET HER TELL THAT PART.

IT IS FIRST LETTER OF HER FIRST NAME J

IS THAT SO HARD?

NOW I HAVE A QUESTION FOR BOB VERNON

HOW DID YOU GET THEM??

I sent to you the page four only tonight and one to Uwe in case he didn't get the download of it?

The only way is if Uwe sent them to you last night or early morning hours I don't care at all but I never sent them to you prior and they were never up until now.

And why I am questioning this is for principal reasons.

This is the email that was sent to Bob Vernon tonight.

For those that warn up against Bob Vernon they are right.

I resent to Uwe tonight as well the same thing just about but same download.

No BOB I didn't send the rest to you i figured that you could get it off of Lancer and didn't worry about the other ones that Uwe didn't post up. So what is going on here???

Care to tell us Bob?

I know you asked me for them last night and I was into a lot of emails coming at me all at one time.

I don't know what your game is Bob but I am onto you>>>>>>>>>> :tomatoes

Subj: Time cards page 4

Date: 1/11/2005 12:33:11 AM Eastern Standard Time

To: bobkat2000@comcast.net

CC: NEldreth

File: time cards pg. 4.jpg (81333 bytes) DL Time (40000 bps): < 1 minute

VERY IMPORANT ONE BOB

This is an erased mailng address of LEE"S the reason is because Lee never lived where they said he did. IT was in another room. NOT THE ONE YOU KNOW OF.

THIS IS VERY IMPORATANT.

JUDYTH TOLD ME WHERE LEE LIVED I AM NOT SURE I HAVE THAT EMAIL NOW not sure but might NOT SURE OK.

She knows it was the next one over to where they said he lived and it cause his landlord problems. SHE GOT CONFUSED when they said it wasn't his and she said once IT IS HIS ROOM yet we know the other. That was also something Judyth wished for me to get for her see if I could find the correct address anyplace.

SO this does PUT A WINDOW IN THE ROOM............

OK this IS A COVER OF THAT>

please downlaod the attachment.

Solo topic here,

Bob Vernon did explain to me what happened and so did David Weaver.

I had let Uwe see the time cards via remote. This I did remember and knew for sure when I first got them.

Later I must have had a change of heart and did in fact give the time cards over to Uwe sent by mail. I do this from time to time as a back up in case of lost or damaged computer so he would hold them as a back up.

Uwe did send them out and I didn't write any restrictions to the time cards at and on that mail.

Now I am going to get some rest and a vacation from all of this.

I NEED ONE.

Nancy,

Would I be mistaken to be under the impression that all of what you are posting is new to the research community?

I certainly hope that you and those who are working with you to rush to put this material up have discussed with you the fact that most of this material uploaded as attachments to the Lancer forum is already part of a WC exhibit?

Surely you would not be concealing that fact from us, would you? Are you able to provide the CE number?

Pamela :o

Edited by Pamela McElwain-Brown

Pam,

Talk to Judyth.

She sent several people out herself to get the materials.

NO one ever gave them to her.

I was the one to get them for her.

She has that in her book already and was hoping to get them from someone.

She has the facts to them and all of the full information behind them and I just didn't wish for all of the underneath things to happen.

I am the only one posting them up and YES they were never on the web before or in any books before and I take it they are not in the Warren Commission either.

Debra in wanting to see if they could be in there posted up something and showed me is this is?

I looked at it and told her NO it isn't and explained what they looked like.

Later Uwe worked with me on this and no they never came up in the search no matter what I put into the search engine to find them.

I typed many combinations and nothing showed up.

Seems like these got through the cracks of the whole system.

I was just taken by surprise that they got into Vernon's hands and didn't even know that he had them. Good thing the system works on the name and date that showed they were from me.

As Uwe said in the research area they are needed to be seen.

HE is right they do need to be seen and had I posted them out then they would not be who got it and how did that happen.

That doesn't matter anymore and I am ok with it. Just don't wish for people to undermind what they don't know.

There is an erasure on the address and that clearly does seem to be an address.

It would make sense to write an address to mail out Lee's check after he was fired.

From what Judyth told me she was fired shortly afterwards from Reily.

Yet she did what they asked her to do.

I wonder now as do some others if Judyth does have any copies of her own time cards from Reily?

Maybe she will surprise us all in her book of things we don't know and this is going to be to late to help many situations out to wait until then. This is why I am so frustrated with this whole thing.

TO LITTLE AND FAR TO LATE never helped anyone out in the end of it.

Judyth and you write I think so find out. If you can weed though all of the so called issues. Facts are more important than issues.

I hope Richard Smith does mind me moving his post over to here.

So that it is more to a one on one.

This is a good post from him with very good points!!!!

Also that Bob Vernon did write to me and from what he emailed me he said that Mr. Reily said that Judyth was Bogus. I agrued the points of course with him on this.

Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Richard J Smith Wed Jan-12-05 06:38 AM

Member since Jun 09th 2002

986 posts

#23249, "RE: Oswald's Reily Timecards"

In response to Reply # 0

David,

As you probably know, when you click on the link provided, you run into John's security feature. You have to log in, then you get kicked back to the Education Forum's main page and go from there. The link only works if you are already logged in. I did read that thread, and the thread with the Judyth, Nancy, Dawn, Pamela banter. I can only quote Chris Farley:

HOLY SHHNIKEY!!!

The only question I have is, what is supposed to be the significance of LHO's timecards from Reily? From what I gathered, Ms Vary-Baker's signature is supposed to be on them. From what I understand from Nancy's post(and my head is STILL spinning), Ms Baker's signature is a "J". I don't see anything remotely close to Ms Baker's signature on those cards. Nancy also stated that LHO's "REAL" address was erased from the cards, so that "they" wouldn't know what his "REAL" address was.

I can only echo Bob's question: where is Judyth's signature? And what the heck does it all mean? Perhaps you can enlighten us.

Thanks

RJS

FIrst of all Richard the time cards Judyth knew about, she knew they were not in any books, web site prior to now, and Debra even wanted to know if something was it when she showed it to me way back and I told her it was not. Debra wanted to know what they looked like and I told her to the best way that I could describe them. I also went further into the Warren Commission to look and they were not there either. SO JUDYTH WAS CORRECT they were not in any book ever before.

MAJOR ONE POINT FOR THE JUDYTH SECTION........

ON the bottom of the cards look for one letter and it isn't a very good one. There are several along side of a name. The ones that don't have a circle I take it to be the very poor but true J that Judyth did place her mark. I know from reactions from her that she was sure happy about me getting them so I take it THAT IS IT.

Have to give her TWO POINTS NOW FOR THIS ONE SECTION AS WELL...........

Barely but none the less she knew about that mark.

The very last time card that Vernon has placed onto Lancer is the Time Card with the erased address. Also onto this thread as well. So I don't have to cross link this.

I do see a P. O. Box and can't make out the numbers.

This is the best that they show up as well because they are so enlarged.

From what Judyth told me they had to do this in order to send him out his last check and they wrote down his address on it and figured out his working time.

Also if anyone goes to the other sheets that David Weaver placed up for me on Lancer they will see where they also make a statement of illegable hand writing.

That made me questions things a bit too. Not real sure on that point any maybe if Judyth cares enough she could make a comment. SO FAR WE SEE RUNNING AGAIN FROM HER.

Strick down a point for Judyth*************

But again to the first part of this THE P O BOX when anyone wishes their address to not be known that is a good cop out and to go that route.

IF a person were to do a check from Lee's local Post Office and could somehow make out the cards who knows they may have it on record of the address Lee used.

JUdyth had asked me also when I was down NARA to look up and see if you can find any other address of Lee's so other papers came out to me and NONE had the address that Judyth gave me, because she knew his address.

Again if anyone could make out the PO BOX NUM. to some degree and this is something that maybe the FBI didn't look into because of the erased address it stands a chance to show that Judyth Baker is telling the truth about Lee not living where they placed him to live at. WHY the landlord was confussed one time and also why David Von Pein posted up one time THIS IS LEE'S ROOM showing another room to what they showed us before. YES< there is a good possiblity that Lee was not at the room they really wanted us to think he was living at.

Again if somehow proven correctly this is a MAJOR POINT TO ONE THAT HAD TO HAVE BEEN IN THAT ROOM................

SO YES IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THIS COULD PROVE TO BE ONE MAJOR FIND FOR AND TO PROVE THAT JUDYTH BAKER, INDEED HAD AN AFFAIR WITH LEE.

Judyth I will look for the email that does have Lee's address you gave me.

HECK why don't you tell it.

OR RUN and if you keep running from answering it makes you only look bad.

What Bob Vernon aired to me.

He did contact Reily?

Well Bob by now which Reily is that? I have to add another question back to you.

I can look on the papers and see if it the same one or is it a JR. his son?

Well, anyhow, I said back to BOB do you honestly think they are going to tell the truth on an erased address when it comes to something this big?

I will now answer to that BOB NO I DON'T THINK SO.

Monagah covered for Lee and they knew he was going out and coming in early.

ADD TO THAT FORMER AGENT FBI MONAGHAN, that is.

Judyth was the one to many time punch in his time for him and punch out his time for him.

AGAIN MAJOR POINT FOR JUDYTH HERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BIG ONE................THEY HAD TIMES TO LEAVE THERE. She knew that one time he left way late on a time he was NEVER THERE TO LEAVE LATE. She had to go back in for him and do the card that she forgot to do when she was supposed to do it. FORGOT>>>>>>>>>>

THIS ACTUALLY HELPS HER STORY MORE>...................

Routing for you Judyth GO GIRL GO.

But their times to leave IS THEIR TIMES TO LEAVE IN ANY EMPLOYMENT COMPANY.

Lee and her there did a no no he never left late ever.

Earlier than should have but NEVER NEVER LATE.

The answers that Reily Company placed down is so TOTALLY INCORRECT by even the stand point of the late time.

HE LEFT WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO AND CAME WHEN HE WAS SUPPOSED TOO.

Can't prove out as much the entering as much as the leaving can be.

BIG MISTAKE ON THE PART OF REILY COFFEE COMPANY.........BIG BIG BIG ONE

Now if Judyht is right on the P O BOX and the cover and it can be found to be another address she gave me that he lived at then JUDYTH WAS WITH HIM THERE>

You know Judyth may well be right

THE TIME CARDS PROVE I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH LEE.

By George I think I caught on.

It is the address, it is in the address.

No the post office paper was NOT IN NARA.

I looked for everything that would have Lee H. Oswald's address.

I think that may have downed Judyth in feelings.

It could be well over looked by the FBI

DID LEE H. OSWALD EVER HAVE A POST OFFICE BOX IN HIS LOCAL POST OFFICE.

If the answer comes out YES, Judyth is a winner not a loser.

Edited by Nancy Eldreth