The Education Forum

RESTAURANT WAITRESS SHARES HER OBSERVATIONS REGARDS SEEING OSWALD, JACK RUBY IN HER WORK PLACE.

Joe Bauer

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwE2COADEI4CSFXyq4

Edited by Joe Bauer

An interesting interview, but it's hard to evaluate

without knowing the identity of the witness. Much

of what she says tracks with my interview with

Johnnie Maxie Witherspoon. Mrs. Witherspoon

was evasive about where she lived at the time

of Tippit's death and where she was that day. I

write at length in INTO THE NIGHTMARE about her and her involvement

with Tippit.

Seems like it would be easy to identify this waitress.

She seemed very sure about most of her answers.

She had nothing to gain by agreeing to this 2003 interview.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Joe Bauer changed the title to DOBBS HOUSE RESTAURANT WAITRESS MARY DOWLING SHARES HER OBSERVATIONS REGARDS SEEING OSWALD, JACK RUBY IN HER WORK PLACE.

The person being interviewed does not appear on camera. IMO her story is compelling. She obviously worked at either the Dobbs House or Austin Barbeque restaurant all through 1963.

Sometimes you just have to rely on your inner gut feelings to decide if someone sharing a history changing story is telling the truth. In this case I sense this woman is telling the truth.

And "someone" besides this interviewee must have known whether J.D. Tippit did stop into the restaurant as often as she recollects during 1963. And, at this women's long term Dallas residency and older age, there must have been others who knew her who could have vouched for her credibility...or lack of it.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Joe Bauer changed the title to RESTAURANT WAITRESS SHARES HER OBSERVATIONS REGARDS SEEING OSWALD, JACK RUBY IN HER WORK PLACE.