The Education Forum

GENERAL Trump Discussion Thread

David Andrews

2 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Kathy,

THANK YOU for doing this.  Not all of us here are against Trump or blindly for him, most of us do our research, think for ourselves and support/vote accordingly.  Seeing all the anti-Trump posts here was getting very tiresome, just as seeing anti-Clinton or anti-Biden posts would be.  Now there's a separate playground for all that and this forum can go back to focusing on the coup that happened in 1963.

Thank you!

How is this man running America like a business?  Discuss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thank the forum moderators for creating some separate space ( yet still on the site) for real time political debate and sharing. They could have just blocked all current times political posting and warned us all of consequences for doing this. But, they haven't.

This is quite liberal and generous of them imo.

I am curious however, why they still allow the one or two threads that have these type postings especially regards Trump? 

I personally I feel we are going through a period of national and international life and death stress and anxiety so beyond anything we have seen in our lifetimes that it is hard not to talk about it to some degree, even on a JFK research and debate site.

The decision to give us like minded unprecedented concerned political posters some space is appreciated.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 1 year later...

It's gut wrenching disturbing to see how irrationally entrenched these Trump supporter people are in the obsessively pushed Trump delusion that the 2020 presidential election was rigged.

Tens of millions of Americans! Maybe over 100 million? 

It's mass denial of reality and delusion to the highest irrational degree.

To the very scary real point that these 100 million are now saying extreme violence action like the 2021 January 6th attack on our sacred democracy representing Capital building ( while full of our Congress members! ) ... is OKAY! 

What has Trump and his worked up base wrought upon us?  Scary violence advocating chaos?

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 8 months later...
On 7/15/2020 at 3:54 PM, Rick McTague said:

Kathy,

THANK YOU for doing this.  Not all of us here are against Trump or blindly for him, most of us do our research, think for ourselves and support/vote accordingly.  Seeing all the anti-Trump posts here was getting very tiresome, just as seeing anti-Clinton or anti-Biden posts would be.  Now there's a separate playground for all that and this forum can go back to focusing on the coup that happened in 1963.

EXACTLY. Many liberal conspiracy theorists seem more interested in attacking conservatives, and in advancing their personal political agenda, than they are in spreading the truth about JFK's death. 

Speaking for myself, Trump was my fourth pick among the candidates in the 2016 GOP primary. I preferred Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, and John Kasich ahead of Trump. I was also interested in Democrat James Webb. I was hoping Webb would gain some traction in the 2016 Democratic primary, but the party had already drifted too far left for a genuine centrist like Webb to stand a chance. 

Anyway, it came down to a choice between Trump or Hillary, a truly miserable selection. I opted for Trump, partly because he chose Mike Pence as his running mate. If Webb had gotten the Democratic nomination, I may well have voted for him over Trump.

• 2 months later...
On 9/9/2022 at 7:22 AM, Michael Griffith said:

EXACTLY. Many liberal conspiracy theorists seem more interested in attacking conservatives, and in advancing their personal political agenda, than they are in spreading the truth about JFK's death. 

Speaking for myself, Trump was my fourth pick among the candidates in the 2016 GOP primary. I preferred Ben Carson, Marco Rubio, and John Kasich ahead of Trump. I was also interested in Democrat James Webb. I was hoping Webb would gain some traction in the 2016 Democratic primary, but the party had already drifted too far left for a genuine centrist like Webb to stand a chance. 

Anyway, it came down to a choice between Trump or Hillary, a truly miserable selection. I opted for Trump, partly because he chose Mike Pence as his running mate. If Webb had gotten the Democratic nomination, I may well have voted for him over Trump.

In two years no one in the GOP will admit they voted for the Orange Plum-bob... And, rumor has it, Mike Pence is putting out feelers for donating his military prowess to the Russian invading forces in Ukraine -- Vlad, it is rumored has suggested Pence stay home and minister to Mother, what-a-guy!

Edited by David G. Healy

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, David G. Healy said:

In two years no one in the GOP will admit they voted for the Orange Plum-bob... And, rumor has it, Mike Pence is putting out feelers for donating his military prowess to the Russian invading forces in Ukraine -- Vlad, it is rumored has suggested Pence stay home and minister to Mother, what-a-guy!

By Mother, you mean his wife, what he calls her.

• 3 months later...

https://www.newsweek.com/five-key-moments-donald-trump-cpac-speech-1785586

Steve Bannon, a conservative strategist and long-time Trump ally, has blasted the network for not giving Trump more coverage, including after his recent visit to East Palestine, Ohio.

"You've disrespected Donald J. Trump long enough," he said during a CPAC speech on Friday.

Yeah. Forget about the people in East Palestine. Let's concentrate on what really matters.

Steve Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

“If you don’t like your kids that much or if you don’t like them at all, which happens on occasion, don’t leave them a thing,” he said.

“Does anybody in here not like their children?” Trump asked

- Donald Trump, Davenport, Iowa March 12, 2023 -

Um...

Steve Thomas

10 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

I'm really tired of people pointing their fingers at me.

DeathSantis is big on copying Trump's accordion hands as well.

Little Ron seems to think the only reason people don't want to vote for Trump again is because of his criminal baggage. So he adopts Trump's jerk persona as if that's a successful formula to win the Presidency.

He's really not as bright as many people think he is.

Edited by Matt Allison