The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

Steve: When Trump dumps his half a million shares,

It's 151 million shares Trump owns. There are 66 other original investors who got a pre IPO price of $10 per share. Their lockup expires on Sept 20th as well. They have to file if their intention is to sell upon lockup expiration as well. This is done to inform the little investors to give them the choice to sell beforehand.  Which is critical because they didn't get in at the $10 share price of the 66 original investors. Still as you say, they could have gotten in at $70 and now be facing losing their life savings.

i-won-by-a-lot-v0-s6ajf543jmod1.jpeg?wid

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/13/2024 at 7:19 PM, Matt Allison said:

This will be good to remember when he sells; he's opening himself up for all sorts of problems. Big problems.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/9/14/2270297/-Trump-s-Promise-Not-to-Sell-His-Truth-Social-Stock-May-Land-Him-in-Financial-and-Legal-Peril?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web

George Will Backs Harris

September 15, 2024 at 9:26 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 

George Will endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president.

“The restoration of normal politics will require two things: The removal of Donald Trump — that Krakatau of volcanic, incoherent, fact-free bombast — from public life. And the rekindling of an irrepressible conflict.”

“It is between progressivism, of which Kamala Harris is full to overflowing, and actual conservatism, about which Trump is contemptuous.”

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

George Will endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris for president.

His endorsement, like Dick Cheney's, is yet another tsunami compared to Taylor Swift's ripple in the water --- NOT.    😄

23 minutes ago, Bill Fite said:

His endorsement, like Dick Cheney's, is yet another tsunami compared to Taylor Swift's ripple in the water --- NOT.    😄

No tsunami, Bill, but I suspect there are still some moderate Republicans in the U.S. who respect George F. Will.

I appreciated Will's commentary after Trump's Helsinki press conference with Putin.  He was aghast.

And I also appreciate his metaphor of Trump as a "Krakatau of volcanic, incoherent, fact-free bombast."

It's one of the best descriptions of Trump's rhetoric I've heard.