The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

The Long, Strange Saga of Kamala Harris and Kimberly Guilfoyle

More than two decades ago, the future vice president and the future conservative firebrand were rising legal stars in San Francisco. Then Ms. Guilfoyle accused Ms. Harris of trying to deny her a job.

(below)

Cliff might like this. As he spoke of now departed DA Terrence Hallinan who was a colorful ,controversial DA  for many  years in San Francisco, defending LSD Laboratories,  Church of Satan Anton Lavay, Patty Hearst briefly , Medical Marijuana etc.

Gavin Newsom's first wife Kimberly Guilfoyle,  is current cutting up sh-t  with Donald Trump Jr. as his fiance. They got married in 2001,  and Newsom ended up playing around on her and  the marriage ended in 2005. Newsom has since married and has I believe has 3 kids.

Kamala Harris was part of Halinan's DA team, when Guilfoyle wanted admission and according to Hallinan, Harris lobbied very strongly against admitting her to the team.  So there's always been a feud between the 2 that Harris is largely silent about but Guilfoyle has talked about on Fox News. But still there seems to be some restraint about it as it would open up the whole can of worms between Newsome to Guilfoyle and Guilfoyle to Harris.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2024/09/19/us/politics/00harris-guilfoyle1/00harris-guilfoyle1-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp

00harris-guilfoyle1-superJumbo.jpg?quali

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

In light of Trump's comments and his seeming lack of a campaign - is it possible that he's just banking on the Supreme Court anointing him as El Presidente? 

Possibly, Bill.  And there's also a lot of GOP election skullduggery going on at the state level right now.

Counting and certifying the 2024 votes is going to be another MAGA sh*t show.

For the GOP, it's all about maintaining and acquiring power without an electoral majority.

03c281d6ce06312bd37f894a025bd828d91a8d5c

c98b627a429dce5e64b5b1a94c4aac5cf5bf7923

• Donald Trump -

"But the fake news keeps saying women don't like me. I don't believe it. I think, I think you know why they like they like to have strong borders, they like to have safety. Nothing personal. I think they like me, but I make this statement – thank you, I love you too. I love you too. Thank you."

"But I think they like me because I represent something that's very important. I make this statement to the great women of our country. Sadly, women are poorer than they were four years ago, much poorer. Are less healthy than they were four years ago, are less safe on the streets than they were four years ago, are paying much higher prices for groceries and everything else than they were four years ago. Are more stressed and depressed and unhappy than they were four years ago, and are less optimistic and confident in the future than they were four years ago. I believe that. I will fix all of that and fast and at long last, this nation and national nightmare will end. We've got to end this national nightmare. Because I am your protector. I want to be your protector. As President, I have to be your protector. I hope you don't make too much of it. I hope the fake news doesn't go, 'Oh, he wants to be their protector.' Well, I am. As President, I have to be your protector."

"I will make you safe at the border, on the sidewalks of your now-violent cities, in the suburbs where you are under migrant criminal siege, and with our military protecting you from foreign enemies, of which we have many today because of the incompetent leadership that we have. You will no longer be abandoned, lonely or scared. You will no longer be in danger. You're not going to be in danger any longer. You will no longer have anxiety from all of the problems our country has today. You will be protected, and I will be your protector."

"Women. Women will be happy, healthy, confident and free. You will no longer be thinking about abortion. That's all they talk about: abortion because we've done something that nobody else could have done. It is now where it always had to be with the states, and the vote of the people."

Louis XIV was the King of France from 1643 to 1715. He was known as the Sun King

Isn't it nice? We've got our own Sun King!

Steve Thomas

Tongsun was my roommate at Georgetown U. School of Foreign Service 1956-57. He was the Freshman Class president and I was its treasurer.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/22/us/politics/tongsun-park-dead.html?unlocked_article_code=1.NE4.1gvd.6k-WWsj1nR69&smid=url-share

Trump and Vance face 'immediate arrest' as criminal charges filed over Springfield hoax

By David Edwards September 24, 2024

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-vance-criminal-charges/

“An Ohio law allowing citizens to file criminal charges is being used to target former President Donald Trump and Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) over their comments about Haitians in Springfield.

According to Fox 8, the Haitian Bridge Alliance filed criminal charges against the two Republican candidates at Clark County Municipal Court on Tuesday.

"The criminal charges stem from the devastating harm of Trump's and Vance's baseless fearmongering that legal Haitian immigrants to the Ohio town are eating their neighbor's pets," Chandra Law Firm said.

Alliance's cofounder Guerline Jozef sought the "immediate arrest" of Trump and Vance for disrupting public service, making false alarms, committing telecommunications harassment, committing aggravated menacing, and violating the prohibition against complicity.

"The Haitian community is suffering in fear because of Trump and Vance's relentless, irresponsible, false alarms, and public services have been disrupted," lead counsel Subodh Chandra said in a statement. "Trump and Vance must be held accountable to the rule of law. Anyone else who wreaked havoc the way they did would have been arrested by now."

"There's nothing special about Trump and Vance that entitles them to get away with what they've done and are doing," the attorney added. "They think they're above the law. They're not."

Steve Thomas

19 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Isn't it nice? We've got our own Sun King!

Steve Thomas

""You will no longer be abandoned or scared, you won't be in danger any longer," Trump said, echoing statements he made on Truth Social. "You will no longer have anxiety from all of the problems our country has today. You will be protected and I will be your protector. You will be happy, healthy, confident and free. You will no longer be thinking about abortion.”

Welcome to the Handmaid's Tale.

You just sit around and have da babies and keep your pretty little mouths shut.

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

""You will no longer be abandoned or scared, you won't be in danger any longer," Trump said, echoing statements he made on Truth Social. "You will no longer have anxiety from all of the problems our country has today. You will be protected and I will be your protector. You will be happy, healthy, confident and free. You will no longer be thinking about abortion.”

Trump's Sexual Assault Accusers Speak Out in Election Ad (mediaite.com)

On 9/23/2024 at 11:56 PM, Kirk Gallaway said:

The Long, Strange Saga of Kamala Harris and Kimberly Guilfoyle

More than two decades ago, the future vice president and the future conservative firebrand were rising legal stars in San Francisco. Then Ms. Guilfoyle accused Ms. Harris of trying to deny her a job.

(below)

Cliff might like this. As he spoke of now departed DA Terrence Hallinan who was a colorful ,controversial DA  for many  years in San Francisco, defending LSD Laboratories,  Church of Satan Anton Lavay, Patty Hearst briefly , Medical Marijuana etc.

Gavin Newsom's first wife Kimberly Guilfoyle,  is current cutting up sh-t  with Donald Trump Jr. as his fiance. They got married in 2001,  and Newsom ended up playing around on her and  the marriage ended in 2005. Newsom has since married and has I believe has 3 kids.

Kamala Harris was part of Halinan's DA team, when Guilfoyle wanted admission and according to Hallinan, Harris lobbied very strongly against admitting her to the team.  So there's always been a feud between the 2 that Harris is largely silent about but Guilfoyle has talked about on Fox News. But still there seems to be some restraint about it as it would open up the whole can of worms between Newsome to Guilfoyle and Guilfoyle to Harris.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2024/09/19/us/politics/00harris-guilfoyle1/00harris-guilfoyle1-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp

00harris-guilfoyle1-superJumbo.jpg?quali

Newsom?  Don't blame me.  I voted for Matt Gonzalez.

At this point, the Secret Service should probably be considered a national security threat.

"One source told Real Clear Politics that the accused agent was so drunk that his coworkers had kicked him out of his hotel room and he passed out in the hallway."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/secret-service-agent-sexual-misconduct_n_66f46293e4b07e12b17b26ab