The Education Forum

Who did the deed?

Various thoughts:

Someone would have talked by now.

E. Howard Hunt DID TALK!

He laid out the details of his covert team's involvement in what he called "the Big Event" in an end-of-life confessional to his son St. John Hunt ... on tape!

He included a diagram of who he felt were the top political movers behind the plan. Lyndon Johnson, Cord Meyer and explained their motives.

The main stream media completely ignored the story except for some random back page initial reporting of it and with no follow up investigations at all.

If E.H.H.'s JFKA revelation story was true ( and could be proven ) it could have very well shaken our nation's MIC/MSM government power framework and our entire society to their core. 

Our citizenry would have been first numb with disbelief and then furious and demanding a complete overhaul with many criminal indictments of major characters with the most serious punishments.

We as a nation would have been on unprecedented shaky unstable ground for years.

Such an event would have made Watergate seem like small town scandal.

Hunt and his "Big Event" JFKA confessional was immediately ignored and completely dismissed by the MSM with a smorgasbord of self-interest reasons.

He made up the fantastic tale at the urging and coaching of his son St. John Hunt for the purpose of providing St. John with a can't miss book deal to give him some financial security that E. Howard never did.

St. John's first attempts at profiting off his father's story through a possible movie deal involving Kevin Costner fell through.

E. Howard had some personal animosity toward LBJ and Meyer and made up their villainous roles to get back at them.

E. Howard Hunt was literally out of his gourd at the time he made the confessional.

Curious though was Castro child bearing mistress and double agent Marita Lorenz backing up several key points of E. Howard Hunt's tale with her own of a covert team ( like Hunt described ) driving with safe house stops across the South en route to Dallas with guns. Led by Frank Sturgis whom Hunt knew well.

Lorenz claimed she left the group voluntarily before their final destination arrival.

She claimed years later that Sturgis threatened her life if she went public with her story.

Sturgis himself ( via an interview by the intrepid Capone Vaults reporting Geraldo Rivera ) claimed some involvement in the JFK affair or at least knowledge of it before and after.

The indentation in the upper windshield frame of JFK's limo:

My logical guess is that the framework of the roof assembly that mechanically joined up to and into the windshield assembly did not have a ball peen hammer shaped protrusion that would have made that pronounced indentation into solid steel like the one we see. And slightly off by inches from a centered location in the upper frame?

It's clearly obvious that the two open rectangular slot type openings in the frame on each side were receptacle points for any interlocking assembly joining them together.

I've studied the Indention story in it's historical context ( mostly discovered and presented by our own esteemed forum JFK limo researcher Pamela Brown ) and my conclusion is that the indentation was not present before the limo's arrival and use in Dallas on 11,22,1963.

That finger deep, bullet shape, twisted metal hole is incredibly obvious imo.

If I was tasked with the physical care and maintenance of our main presidential limo to make sure it was a showcase of highest cosmetic appearance to the public when it was in use...I would have noticed that big, twisted ugly hole in a minute.

Heck, I would have noticed an ugly ball peen hammer pounded looking hole like that in a minute in my first junker Mercury Comet car I ever owned.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

There is no evidence that he didn’t kill himself. The entire incident is captured on an audio recording.

Jonathan,

Mark Lane noted at the coroner's inquest that the audio tape indicated that an intruder had entered the house (triggering a security alarm) shortly before De Mohrenschildt was murdered.

See Hit List. Sky Horse. (2013) Richard Belzer & David Wayne.  pp. 236-37.

In 1978 the HSCA filed it's final conclusion report which stated a probable conspiracy regarding the JFKA.

Social media postings throughout the years and up to now more and more color that finding with this dismissive caveat.

That the Dallas Police motorcycle recording device evidence the HSCA mostly based their conspiarcy conclusion on has been proven to be invalid.

Along with mentioning how much the HSCA praised the work of the Warren Commission over-all.

The HSCA conspiracy finding has been successfully debunked according to our pseudo-official published, promoted and accepted accounts.

Edited by Joe Bauer

27 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Jonathan,

Mark Lane noted at the coroner's inquest that the audio tape indicated that an intruder had entered the house (triggering a security alarm) shortly before De Mohrenschildt was murdered.

I'm not so sure about that, and would definitely like a better source than a book by Richard Belzer ...

If there was a conspiracy involved with the JFK and Oswald killings, one must consider this ominously fantastic reality.

That those involved in the conspiracy were so powerful, they have successfully kept this truth from being exposed...for 6 decades!

Despite tens of thousands of researchers spending millions of hours trying to find and expose the guilty parties for all this time.

Has certain parts of our government been capable of keeping a secret of this magnitude from being revealed for that long?

Are they truly that powerful and capable?

We couldn't keep the A-bomb technical information secret very long at all.

We couldn't keep our CIA/Mafia connection history secret more than a few years.

Longer term, our "Operation Paper Clip" and MK Ultra secrets were eventually finally exposed.

However, there is one secret our government "has" been able to keep hidden, and for longer than the JFKA one, and that is the UFO one.

So, in at least one area, yes, certain parts of our government have been able to keep at least one important secret hidden that long.

The JFKA one? 

Based on the longer term UFO secret being successfully kept all this time,  it's "possible" the JFKA one could be also, imo anyways.

Whenever I rewatch the Walter Cronkite interview of LBJ back in 1969. where LBJ himself posits that "I don't think anyone can be absolutely sure" that others may have been involved with Oswald, I concluded there were.

This amazing "Oswald acting alone" doubt proposition statement coming "straight from the horse's mouth" as they say.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

There is no evidence that he didn’t kill himself. The entire incident is captured on an audio recording.

Your opinion. You are entitled. 

I am keeping an open mind...

14 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

If there was a conspiracy involved with the JFK and Oswald killings, one must consider this ominously fantastic reality.

That those involved in the conspiracy were so powerful, they have successfully kept this truth from being exposed...for 6 decades!

Despite tens of thousands of researchers spending millions of hours trying to find and expose the guilty parties for all this time.

Has certain parts of our government been capable of keeping a secret of this magnitude from being revealed?

Are they truly that powerful and capable?

We couldn't keep the A-bomb technical information secret very long at all.

We couldn't keep our CIA/Mafia connection history secret more than a few years.

Longer term, our "Operation Paper Clip" and MK Ultra secrets were eventually finally exposed.

However, there is one secret our government "has" been able to keep hidden, and for longer than the JFKA one, and that is the UFO one.

So, in at least one area, yes, certain parts of our government have been able to keep at least one important secret hidden that long.

The JFKA one? 

Based on the longer term UFO secret being successfully kept all this time,  it's "possible" the JFKA could be also, imo anyways.

Whenever I rewatch the Walter Cronkite interview of LBJ back in 1969. where LBJ himself posits that "I don't think anyone can be absolutely sure" that others may have been involved with Oswald, I concluded there were.

This amazing "Oswald acting alone" doubt proposition statement coming "straight from the horse's mouth" as they say.

I do think there is another layer, or dimension, to the JFKA that has been concealed until now by the ongoing coverup...

Edited by Pamela Brown

18 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

What is hard to see is the arrow pointing to the hole in the chrome windshield frame.

main-qimg-b55641d342eb8def708bc043d6c6b756-lq

Look almost halfway down from the top in the middle to spot the hole in the frame.About 4 to 5 inches to the right of the visor (on the left) & a few inches up

Chief Rowley tried to pass it off as happening in a garage in NYC...

59 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

Chief Rowley tried to pass it off as happening in a garage in NYC...

Yes, laughable.

An auto body garage damages the premier presidential limo that noticeably and doesn't mention it or offer to repair it? Years before 11,22,1963?

And all the care takers, movers and drivers of it between the proposed garage damage time frame and 11,22,1963 never notice it and/or considered it worthy of mention and repair?

Pamela, you are our forum's most respected research authority on the presidential limo.

Do you have any doubts regards the indentation damage being created before 11,22,1963?

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

I'm not so sure about that, and would definitely like a better source than a book by Richard Belzer ...

Belzer's source for the De Mohrenschild murder is Mark Lane. (op.cit.)

8 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

I can't remember positively if Fetzer mentioned this in Murder in Dealey Plaza,but I am heavily leaning that way.

Shot number 5 in the scenario is probably the bullet cartridge that Robert Groden bought from the man who found it on I believe the County Records Building.This bullet was from a 30-06 rifle.

*I am having tremendous difficulty believing that a shot went through the windshield & hit President Kennedy in the throat.I'd like to believe that the shot went over the windshield,but absolutely came from the South Knoll where Tosh Plumlee said he heard a shot to his left and smelled gunpowder.

Fetzer index mentions hole in windshield but not hole in floor. I  wonder if anyone on this forum has any info re the hole in the floor. 

I could have a look to see if a shot from the roof of the records building would have a clear path to the floor -- i reckon that on that angle it would not have a clear path unless the jfklimo was much closer.

But let us assume that the hole was from a shot from the roof of the records  building -- then how would u explain the 2 half jacket fragments found in the jfklimo?

6 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Jonathan,

The maid heard a car driving away.  More.  Our Man In Hati, Joan Mellen.  pp. 277-279.

2 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Fetzer index mentions hole in windshield but not hole in floor. I  wonder if anyone on this forum has any info re the hole in the floor. 

I could have a look to see if a shot from the roof of the records building would have a clear path to the floor -- i reckon that on that angle it would not have a clear path unless the jfklimo was much closer.

But let us assume that the hole was from a shot from the roof of the records  building -- then how would u explain the 2 half jacket fragments found in the jfklimo?

Fetzer is devoted to creating rabbit trails about the limo...proceed with caution...