The Education Forum

Assassination of Robert Kennedy

The reference to Sirhan being a rider for a mobster near San Diego was not a reference to his riding on a track near San Diego, but on the man's ranch. My understanding is that Sirhan took odd jobs after having a spill at Santa Anita (near Pasadena...near Los Angeles) and that these jobs consisted mainly of working out race horses on the private ranches and stables of those rich enough to have race horses.

The preeminent race track near San Diego, by the way, is Del Mar, which is, in fact, very glamorous. Del Mar was where Hoover and his mobster friends would vacation every year, courtesy of the track's owner, Texas Oilman Clint Murchison. For most of the fifities, Hoover and his friend Clyde were comped at Murchison's hotel, the Hotel Del Charro, where they would rub elbows with the likes of Frank Costello by the pool. Nearby was the La Costa Country Club, a posh resort and hide-out for the mafia elite, which had been funded by the Teamsters.

Jim Braden, who was arrested in the Dal-Tex Building across from the school book depository shortly after Kennedy was shot, was a member of La Costa, and is believed to have been a courier for some of his fellow club members.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not persuaded by this new witness of Mel's. Having Sirhan's gun "arc" over Bobby's head does not place the gun behind his head where it needs to be. Unless you are suggesting that Sirhan twisted his hand around to do this which is still an event unsupported by any eyewitness testimony and would seem a strangely arbitrary and unnatural action. Nor does this account for the other wounds from behind, the bullet holes in the doorframe (please don't say it was the food carts, this is ridiculous), etc.

As for Serrano, it is hard to believe the retraction the LAPD obtained from her if you've read the excerpts from her interrogation in "Shadow Play," which can only be described as "bullying." The stuff you quote only came after the repeated insistence that Serrano was a xxxx and contributing to the anguish of Ethel Kennedy. Needless to say, I don't have much respect for Hernandez. The LAPD made her say that she got her story from DiPierro and made DiPierro say that he got his story from her, which is a clear impossibility.

Mel's political motive for Sirhan is the same one that has been provided for him from the very start with a new coat of modern relevance (Sirhan the arab terrorist).

Edited by Owen Parsons

I am not persuaded by this new witness of Mel's. Having Sirhan's gun "arc" over Bobby's head does not place the gun behind his head where it needs to be. Unless you are suggesting that Sirhan twisted his hand around to do this, which is still an event unsupported by any eyewitness testimony and would seem a strangely arbitrary and unnatural action. Nor does this account for the other wounds from behind, the bullet holes in the doorframe (please don't say it was the food carts, this is ridiculous), etc.

As for Serrano, it is hard to believe the retraction the LAPD obtained from her if you've read the excerpts from her interrogation in "Shadow Play," which can only be described as "bullying." The stuff you quote only came after the repeated insistence that Serrano was a xxxx and contributing to the anguish of Ethel Kennedy. Needless to say, I don't have much respect for Hernandez. The LAPD made her say that she got her story from DiPierro and made DiPierro say that he got his story from her, which is a clear impossibility.

Mel's political motive for Sirhan is the same one that has been provided for him from the very start with a new coat of modern relevance (Sirhan the arab terrorist).

------------------------------

Owen:

You might as well here it firsthand from me. I don't think that my old ex-LAPD buddy Mike Ruppert has ever mentioned our first raps during the mid-1990s. I was working full time for the City of Los Angeles in a non-law enforcement slop from 1967 thru 1970. My brother and I worked part time as Special Agents for the L.A. [D.R & P.] "Special Problems Unit" [the infamous SPU]; which in reality was an Intel Unit working out of Democrat Mayor Sam Yorty's office.

We routinely rode with the Division "Watch" Supervor Sergeants, and in their special "Command Center" station wagons -- which had call signs such as "L-10", "L-20", "L-30" -- depending on workload and how many sergeants were "out-and-about". [if you recall the LAPD series of the '60s "Adam-12", the "black & white" 4-door patrol cars were "Adam Units"; and the full call-sign was "1-Adam-12" -- with the "1" signifying a Central/Downtown Division car]

We usually worked out of Hollenbeck Division, which gave us the call-sign "4-L-10" -- "4" being the code for Hollenbeck. Hollywood, Ramparts, Newton, 77th Street, etc. all had their own call-sign prefix numbers.

June 5th started out as a warm evening, and right after a "code-7" coffee break [freebie as usual]; the dispatcher called my "L-Unit" Sgt. and said: "...Have the SPU agent riding with you go to the gamewell box [police telephone land-line call box, made out of thick steel]....ask him to call the station for a non-emergency message..."

Minutes later I was whipping out my Gamewell Key [The Gamewell Company manufactured the system]

and calling the "Night-Desk" -- the Watch Captain came on the line and said: "...Hemming, instruct the Sgt. to bring you back to the stationhouse ASAP...one of the Inspectors [Deputy LAPD Chief] wants to to meet up with an "X-Ray Unit Sgt." ["X-Ray" meant an unassigned "extra" 4-door black & white, which roamed at will, giving back-up to whoever had a 'crunch" call]

Once back at the "new" Hollenbeck station-house -- No inspector, just one Sgt. George Wright, whom I had seen around town, but never rode with before. Couple of minutes later, we hit the famous "clover-leaf" and get on the Hollywood Freeway. Passed Ramparts border, and kept on towards Hollywood. What's up Sarge ??..anything special ?..." -- "..Naw...orders to go to the Ambassador Hotel for some-such crap...anybody tell you anything ?" -- "..Nope...I've never even rode Hollywood Division before.." "..Well, we got to switch to "TAC-2" [radio channel]...but we are still a "4-X-Ray" unit..." !!

About two blocks from the Ambassador, the Tactical Dispatcher calls: "....All units..and "4-X-Ray-10"...shots fired...MEN down...Ambassador Hotel (address)...All units...Code-3 [lights & siren]...be advised...plain clothes officers and security guards in the area...be advised...all units..Code-3"!! [i was stilled chilled listening to that tape months later !!

Sgt. Wright did a "180" [u-turn] and we raced, now Code-2 [w/o lts. & siren] straight back towards East L. A. "...Waddaya think Sarge...??!!" "...Don't know and don't care...we belong somewhere else..I'll drop you near the station...and then I'm going home..!!"

I walked to my "personal" CHP black & white, drove home to El Monte. The wife met me at the door with a gun...asking if I had worked Hollywood that night?? Nope, what's up Kid ?? Somebody shot Bobby Kennedy in Hollywood...see...it's there on the TV".

Early next morn, drove my B & W to Sirhan Sirhan's mother's house -- parked in front, and walked towards the open front door. [in my best suit, and packing a .357 Magnum "Python"] Out of the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of a cameraman with a large TV reporter type shoulder camera. I pulled back my sports coat, exposing my weapon and belt badge -- he turns white and appears like he is about to stop breathing !!

Surprise, it's ex-P.I. Dick Hathcock, the same WC wit who testified as to me and Hall leaving my rifle, a camera, golf clubs with him as security for a small loan for our expenses to Miami [back in February 1963].

In New Orleans with Jim Garrison [1967] limey-snitch Tom Bethell pointed out to Garrison the documents referring to the "Hathcock Matter" -- wherupon "Big Jim" sayed: "..Right time..I've read them...you can leave us now..!!"] Hathcock stuttered out "...Been a few years.....Yup...You working Hollywood Division..??

"...Nope...Hollenbeck.." -- '...I'll give you a call...Night or day watch...??" "...Nights...who you filming for..??" "..Baxter Ward...Channel 7 TV.."!!

As I entered the house, Hathcock scurried like a crab to his car and roared away. Upon entering I discovered that some family members were sitting there almost in a catatonic state. But no other LAPD officer in sight, looking outside quickly, notice that there was not a B &W nor UC unit in sight. Politely mumbled a few "Salaams" and "Inshallahs", and got the hell out of there.

Absolutely uneventfull two weeks later, while working with "Gang Squad" or "Metro" -- Gamewell again..You have a message to call Baxter Ward at Channel 7...you some of of trouble with IAD ?? "...Nope, some "Cold-War" crap.." -- "..Good Luck !!" [Yeah, Thanks Baxter for tipping the LAPD about your interest in me !]

Burbank, sitting with Ward and hathcock at the studio -- all about JFK -- absolutely nothing about RFK. Sorry, too busy with LAPD to give interviews on anything. "...Oh,we can throw some weight with Chief Gates if...." No thanks, they'll think I'm doing a Joe Wambaugh expose [not even published yet as "The New Centurions' -- Wambaugh ("Onion Field", etc.] worked as a Detective on the 2nd floor at Hollenbeck.

Never saw Sgt. Wright again before I went to Peru in 1970. Another "Kowinky-Dink" -- the first "4-L-20" Sgt. I rode with [1st night] was a Next door neighbor of Loran E. "Skip" Hall, and he said that Hall had told him long stories about me and him, Cuba, Fidel, Miami & of course JFK & Garrison.

The only 2 documents [slightly redacted] that I ever received [RE: California] from the CIA [upon FOIA/PA demand] covered a pair of tidbits styled as MHCHOAS and Project (blacked out).

Billings came out during late Summer 1968, but never even mentione the RFK murder, just wanted me to I.D. the LHO impersonator in Mex, D.F. !!

I have never worked up the guts to look closely at the RFK matter, much too obvious

I am not persuaded by this new witness of Mel's. Having Sirhan's gun "arc" over Bobby's head does not place the gun behind his head where it needs to be. Unless you are suggesting that Sirhan twisted his hand around to do this, which is still an event unsupported by any eyewitness testimony and would seem a strangely arbitrary and unnatural action. Nor does this account for the other wounds from behind, the bullet holes in the doorframe (please don't say it was the food carts, this is ridiculous), etc.

Owen:

You might as well here it firsthand from me. I don't think that my old ex-LAPD buddy Mike Ruppert has ever mentioned our first raps during the mid-1990s. I was working full time for the City of Los Angeles in a non-law enforcement slop from 1967 thru 1970. My brother and I worked part time as Special Agents for the L.A. [D.R & P.] "Special Problems Unit" [the infamous SPU]; which in reality was an Intel Unit working out of Democrat Mayor Sam Yorty's office.

We routinely rode with the Division "Watch" Supervor Sergeants, and in their special "Command Center" station wagons -- which had call signs such as "L-10", "L-20", "L-30" -- depending on workload and how many sergeants were "out-and-about". [if you recall the LAPD series of the '60s "Adam-12", the "black & white" 4-door patrol cars were "Adam Units"; and the full call-sign was "1-Adam-12" -- with the "1" signifying a Central/Downtown Division car]

We usually worked out of Hollenbeck Division, which gave us the call-sign "4-L-10" -- "4" being the code for Hollenbeck. Hollywood, Ramparts, Newton, 77th Street, etc. all had their own call-sign prefix numbers.

June 5th started out as a warm evening, and right after a "code-7" coffee break [freebie as usual]; the dispatcher called my "L-Unit" Sgt. and said: "...Have the SPU agent riding with you go to the gamewell box [police telephone land-line call box, made out of thick steel]....ask him to call the station for a non-emergency message..."

Minutes later I was whipping out my Gamewell Key [The Gamewell Company manufactured the system]

and calling the "Night-Desk" -- the Watch Captain came on the line and said: "...Hemming, instruct the Sgt. to bring you back to the stationhouse ASAP...one of the Inspectors [Deputy LAPD Chief] wants to to meet up with an "X-Ray Unit Sgt." ["X-Ray" meant an unassigned "extra" 4-door black & white, which roamed at will, giving back-up to whoever had a 'crunch" call]

Once back at the "new" Hollenbeck station-house -- No inspector, just one Sgt. George Wright, whom I had seen around town, but never rode with before. Couple of minutes later, we hit the famous "clover-leaf" and get on the Hollywood Freeway. Passed Ramparts border, and kept on towards Hollywood. What's up Sarge ??..anything special ?..." -- "..Naw...orders to go to the Ambassador Hotel for some-such crap...anybody tell you anything ?" -- "..Nope...I've never even rode Hollywood Division before.." "..Well, we got to switch to "TAC-2" [radio channel]...but we are still a "4-X-Ray" unit..." !!

About two blocks from the Ambassador, the Tactical Dispatcher calls: "....All units..and "4-X-Ray-10"...shots fired...MEN down...Ambassador Hotel (address)...All units...Code-3 [lights & siren]...be advised...plain clothes officers and security guards in the area...be advised...all units..Code-3"!! [i was stilled chilled listening to that tape months later !!

Sgt. Wright did a "180" [u-turn] and we raced, now Code-2 [w/o lts. & siren] straight back towards East L. A. "...Waddaya think Sarge...??!!" "...Don't know and don't care...we belong somewhere else..I'll drop you near the station...and then I'm going home..!!"

I walked to my "personal" CHP black & white, drove home to El Monte. The wife met me at the door with a gun...asking if I had worked Hollywood that night?? Nope, what's up Kid ?? Somebody shot Bobby Kennedy in Hollywood...see...it's there on the TV".

Early next morn, drove my B & W to Sirhan Sirhan's mother's house -- parked in front, and walked towards the open front door. [in my best suit, and packing a .357 Magnum "Python"] Out of the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of a cameraman with a large TV reporter type shoulder camera. I pulled back my sports coat, exposing my weapon and belt badge -- he turns white and appears like he is about to stop breathing !!

Surprise, it's ex-P.I. Dick Hathcock, the same WC wit who testified as to me and Hall leaving my rifle, a camera, golf clubs with him as security for a small loan for our expenses to Miami [back in February 1963].

In New Orleans with Jim Garrison [1967] limey-snitch Tom Bethell pointed out to Garrison the documents referring to the "Hathcock Matter" -- wherupon "Big Jim" sayed: "..Right time..I've read them...you can leave us now..!!"] Hathcock stuttered out "...Been a few years.....Yup...You working Hollywood Division..??

"...Nope...Hollenbeck.." -- '...I'll give you a call...Night or day watch...??" "...Nights...who you filming for..??" "..Baxter Ward...Channel 7 TV.."!!

As I entered the house, Hathcock scurried like a crab to his car and roared away. Upon entering I discovered that some family members were sitting there almost in a catatonic state. But no other LAPD officer in sight, looking outside quickly, notice that there was not a B &W nor UC unit in sight. Politely mumbled a few "Salaams" and "Inshallahs", and got the hell out of there.

Absolutely uneventfull two weeks later, while working with "Gang Squad" or "Metro" -- Gamewell again..You have a message to call Baxter Ward at Channel 7...you some of of trouble with IAD ?? "...Nope, some "Cold-War" crap.." -- "..Good Luck !!" [Yeah, Thanks Baxter for tipping the LAPD about your interest in me !]

Burbank, sitting with Ward and hathcock at the studio -- all about JFK -- absolutely nothing about RFK. Sorry, too busy with LAPD to give interviews on anything. "...Oh,we can throw some weight with Chief Gates if...." No thanks, they'll think I'm doing a Joe Wambaugh expose [not even published yet as "The New Centurions' -- Wambaugh ("Onion Field", etc.] worked as a Detective on the 2nd floor at Hollenbeck.

Never saw Sgt. Wright again before I went to Peru in 1970. Another "Kowinky-Dink" -- the first "4-L-20" Sgt. I rode with [1st night] was a Next door neighbor of Loran E. "Skip" Hall, and he said that Hall had told him long stories about me and him, Cuba, Fidel, Miami & of course JFK & Garrison.

The only 2 documents [slightly redacted] that I ever received [RE: California] from the CIA [upon FOIA/PA demand] covered a pair of tidbits styled as MHCHOAS and Project (blacked out).

Billings came out during late Summer 1968, but never even mentione the RFK murder, just wanted me to I.D. the LHO impersonator in Mex, D.F. !!

I have never worked up the guts to look closely at the RFK matter, much too obvious.......

Once again got cut off. ...Much to obvious an M.O., and sickening even to think about. no Tank you velly much !!

Back to Oprah.

Gerry Hemming

Gerry, I'm confused about why you went to the Sirhan household. Why did you go there? Were you sent there? If so, do you think someone was trying to set you up? Baxter Ward, of course, never believed Sirhan acted alone and sought to re-open the case after he became a County Supervisor. He even visited Sirhan in prison. Do you think Hathcock told him of his/your suspicions that something smelled?

Gerry,

Thanks for your fascinating post. I have some questions too.

How did you come to know Ruppert? IIRC he didn't join the LAPD till '71 as "a student helper", you said you left in '70. What's you impression of him? He seems paranoid to me http://www.fromthewilderness.com/about_Mike_part_one.shtml

Why did Wright turn away from the hotel when the dispatcher specificly asked you to go?

Why didn't you go after he dropped you off? Did anybody question your absence?

Do you think RFK had already been shot when you were called back to the station house?

What was Hathcock doing at the Sirhan residence?

Did you ever meet Wambaugh?

Do you have any direct knowlwedge of anything suspicious about the shooting or any indications of cover up or participation of LAPD personel? Or hear of anything along those lines from your contacts?

Len

Len: this association with Ruppert caused me to raise an eyebrow. I came to the conclusion a while ago that Ruppert is a hardcore disinformationist, and not just because he is a eugenics advocate, has a website that looks like an infomercial, advocates gold investments, and pimps what is essentially a glorified pyramid scheme ("Pinnacle Quest International").

Edited by Owen Parsons

Len: this association with Ruppert caused me to raise an eyebrow. I came to the conclusion a while ago that Ruppert is a hardcore disinformationist, and not just because he is a eugenics advocate, has a website that looks like an infomercial, advocates gold investments, and pimps what is essentially a glorified pyramid scheme ("Pinnacle Quest International").

Not to mention he pulls in about a million a year in subscriptions to the site, runs ads AND asks for donations!

I don't know much about Pinnacle, what's the story with them?

The eugenics thing is new on me does he advocate it on his site?

Check out the link, I think it's revealing for two reasons 1] he comes off as a paranoid whack job and 2] he is so detached from reality that he thinks it makes him look good, he put it on his site. How anybody can take this guy seriously is beyond me. [sorry for dissing your buddy Gerry, but like you "I gotta call'em like I see'um"

http://www.quatloos.com/pinnacle_quest2.htm Quatloos has all sorts of material on the PQI scam.

As for eugenics, you can see Ruppert softpeddling, but not denying, his comments here: http://web.archive.org/web/20041023055719/...questions.shtml

Ruppert wants "to stop global population growth and to arrive at the best possible and most ethical program of population reduction." One of his favorite quips is "we can do this nice, or we can do this nasty." He thinks eugenics advocate Charles Galton Darwin (one of Darwin's grandsons) is "distinguished" and quoted him in one of his speeches (showing he is familiar with the "nasty" view of population reduction).

Edited by Owen Parsons

Not to mention he pulls in about a million a year in subscriptions to the site, runs ads AND asks for donations!

I don't know much about Pinnacle, what's the story with them?

The eugenics thing is new on me does he advocate it on his site?

Check out the link, I think it's revealing for two reasons 1] he comes off as a paranoid whack job and 2] he is so detached from reality that he thinks it makes him look good, he put it on his site. How anybody can take this guy seriously is beyond me. [sorry for dissing your buddy Gerry, but like you "I gotta call'em like I see'um"

-----------------------------

No problema Len & Owen. I first heard of Mike when I saw him on C-SPAN, shouting while rising to challenge the then dumb-ass DCI Deutsch. [i imagine that the "Frogs" and the Auschwitz survivors were more than intrigued by a Spy-Chief whose name means "Kraut, Boch, Hun, Tedeshi, Allemagne, Aleman, ect. !!" in the parlance of 20th Century history -- but he was born with that very respected name, so I guess that he learned to put up with like minded jibes since childhood ??!!]

As you might recall, at the "Townhall Meeting" organized by Maxine Waters [in So. Central L.A.]: the focus was upon Gary Webb's , et al. charges that the CIA/Contras had instigated the rampant abuse and pandemic of the then new-to-the-streets "crack-cocaine"; by the children of Watts, Compton and other neighboring cities.

A mutual friend put us in touch shortly thereafter, and we frequently chatted by phone and later by e-mail.

Soon, I asked him for a favor. Would he check out exactly what was being done to investigate the death of my niece, who while acting as an undercover CI for LAPD -- against the Mexican Cartels, and the crack dealers -- was "outed" by a uniformed female LAPD officer, by dropping her off from an"Adam Unit" [black & white] in full view of a notorius doper public park ??!!

My niece was soon found executed, "Mexican-Style"!! Hung from a tree, and then lowered to the ground enough that, she would be found in a "kneeling-position"-- but still with the noose bound tight about her young neck!! Her mother was overcome with grief, and killed herself within weeks.

After the shootdown of the "missionary airplane" over the Amazon jungles of Peru, I gave Mike some insights as to how the CIA/DEA operation might have gone sour, and why the church sponsors of the group were being intimidated to keep quiet about that affair.

[i also informed him that one of the people onboard said downed aircraft was a CIA asset.]

Moreover, and from experience interdicting drugs in that very same area, and having forced the Peruvian government to "Do-it-my-way" [not the Sinatra or Burger King way] -- suggested some useful strategies which might be employed by the "outsourced" PSC folks -- but would never would be even considered by either the "Foggy Bottom" or the "Langley" REMF pogues !!

Mike was borderline "homeless" then, and while temporarily subscribing to the hard copy of "From the Wilderness", I opted not to continue with the gratis internet version. But then again. friends and researchers were sending me freeby copies anyway.

I am glad that Mike has done so well, but I haven't e-mailed or chatted with him for a long time. I did notice that he has apparently wandered from the well-beaten path of logic, but like WalMart -- you gotta give'm what they demand, or die broke !!

I put that fat-ass Faireying-heist Mike "Roger & Me" asshole much lower on my list of quaint personalities.

Now there is a clown who is typical of the "Hollywood Limousine Liberal-Left" !! Go on the web and check out this millionire fat-boy' stock portfolio [then check snopes.com, and urban legends] and you might discover that while ranting against the MIC, he owns thousands of shares in Halliburton, Brown & Root, etc., etc. !!

Mr. "grow some scraggly skin whiskers" to hide his triple-chin fat turkey neck seems to be an ardent Capitalist of the "Robber-Baron species"!! What will be his whining response ? OH THAT !! That is the responsibility of my CFO, I don't unnerstan finances -- so I donna knows nuttin' about any stockos !!

Chairs, and keep on truckin',

Gerry

PS: soon I will shock the forum by disclosing what my closing: "CHAIRS", refers to exactly !! Patience now -- I know you can't wait, and will blame me for your insomnia -- but "that's life folks".

Gerry wrote:

I put that fat-ass Faireying-heist Mike "Roger & Me" asshole much lower on my list of quaint personalities.

Now there is a clown who is typical of the "Hollywood Limousine Liberal-Left" !! Go on the web and check out this millionire fat-boy' stock portfolio [then check snopes.com, and urban legends] and you might discover that while ranting against the MIC, he owns thousands of shares in Halliburton, Brown & Root, etc., etc. !!

Just wanted to repeat that!

• 2 weeks later...
Gerry wrote: I put that fat-ass Faireying-heist Mike "Roger & Me" asshole much lower on my list of quaint personalities. Now there is a clown who is typical of the "Hollywood Limousine Liberal-Left" !! Go on the web and check out this millionire fat-boy' stock portfolio [then check snopes.com, and urban legends] and you might discover that while ranting against the MIC, he owns thousands of shares in Halliburton, Brown & Root, etc., etc. !! Just wanted to repeat that!

Without researching Michael Moore's stock portfolio or rechecking the precise figures that represent gross revenues from documentary films, I will say that the only reason he is singled out for such hyperventilating criticism is that he made a king-hell great film! The film reaped gross revenues that are not comparable in any fashion to any previous documentary in the history of the universe. This is a good thing for freedom, given the increasing untrustworthiness of the mass media.

Being one who would also rant against the MIC, but without the funds to make any difference, I would generally not choose to defend investment in Halliburton. But one shouldn't be deemed anti-military because of opposition to the colonial assault against Iraq [and stupidly doing Iran's bidding]. I don't see an examination of how the wealthiest Americans practiced what their stooge preached in advocating a thousand points of light. These hypocrites rant about faith-based charity, then advocate that tax dollars be used for the funding. They think that tax dollars should be used for vouchers for people who can afford private education. Heaven forbid that some documentary filmmaker should come along to effectively expose these turds.

Again, I don't know anything about Moore's portfolio or how he has personally handled his unexpected newfound wealth. But I do know that his profession isn't populated by get-rich-quick schemers. I shared a couple of graduate school courses with Moore's sister, Ann, here at Chico State in my hometown. They were small intimate gatherings around a conference table. Although now a producer for her brother's films, she was then an attorney working on prisoners' appeals, which as Gerry's comments about habeus noted, this is not a get-rich-quick area of the law. In addition to being a do-gooder pursuing knowledge unrelated to any professional or commercial aspiration, she is very attractive and not at all similar to her brother's body type.

T.C.

Without knowing for sure one way or the other, I suspect Moore owns stock in just about every MIC company in the country for the same reason he owns stock in GM and is a member of the NRA: access. Anyone familiar with his films knows that he joins these organizations and/or buys stock in them so that he can attend stockholders meetings and get the real scoop up close. While their body types may be similar, he has ten times the credibility of a Limbaugh.

Edited by Pat Speer

Owen:

Gerry: YOu sure turn up at the strangest of places. What possessed you to visit the home of Sirhan's mother? (If I may be so bold as to ask).

In New Orleans with Jim Garrison [1967] limey-snitch Tom Bethell pointed out to Garrison the documents referring to the "Hathcock Matter" -- wherupon "Big Jim" sayed: "..Right time..I've read them...you can leave us now..!!"]

Trick question: Do you know who sent "limey-snitch Tom Bethell" to "work on" the Garrison investigation? And do you know why?

Would appreciate a serious answer here. Thanx,

Dawn

I have never worked up the guts to look closely at the RFK matter, much too obvious

You got that one right. Completely obvious.

Gerry wrote: I put that fat-ass Faireying-heist Mike "Roger & Me" asshole much lower on my list of quaint personalities. Now there is a clown who is typical of the "Hollywood Limousine Liberal-Left" !! Go on the web and check out this millionire fat-boy' stock portfolio [then check snopes.com, and urban legends] and you might discover that while ranting against the MIC, he owns thousands of shares in Halliburton, Brown & Root, etc., etc. !! Just wanted to repeat that!
Without knowing for sure one way or the other, I suspect Moore owns stock in just about every MIC company in the country for the same reason he owns stock in GM and is a member of the NRA: access.

During this past week's observations of the 25th anniversary of John Lennon's murder, a Barbara Walters interview revealed Mark David Chapman citing the very same reasoning and logic applied to Michael Moore by Gerry Hemming and Tim Gratz. Chapman described how it was when he learned that Lennon resided in the prestigious Dakota building that he was struck by the notion that Lennon was a hypocrite to pretend to be a man of the people when he actually lived in luxury.

The ire raised by Moore for making a good documentary is nothing short of remarkable. I sincerely hope the climate of hate engendered by the right-wing doesn't result in violence toward him.

T.C.

Early next morn, drove my B & W to Sirhan Sirhan's mother's house -- parked in front, and walked towards the open front door.
Gerry: YOu sure turn up at the strangest of places. What possessed you to visit the home of Sirhan's mother? (If I may be so bold as to ask).

Gerry's visit to Sirhan's mother's house is interesting. On this thread, Gerry has described being in a black & white on the way to the Ambassador Hotel when the report of the shooting came over the radio. I believe that he mentioned elsewhere being in a safe house at the time of RFK's murder.

T.C.