The Education Forum

October 1962 - rifle in Illinois building pointing at JFK

10 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Well, if I remember correctly, the guys detained in the Chicago plot didn't really have anything done to them much, did they?

Right===evidently we do not even know the names of the guys in Chicago. No records were kept...so we are told. 

Even if the four guys were not JFK assassins....when four guys heavily armed males travel to Chicago for no apparent purpose...should no their names and photos be taken? 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Right===evidently we do not even know the names of the guys in Chicago. No records were kept...so we are told. 

Even if the four guys were not JFK assassins....when four guys heavily armed males travel to Chicago for no apparent purpose...should no their names and photos be taken? 

And then you have the whole affair with Joseph Milteer being recorded discussing plans to assassinate the president in the weeks before the president is assassinated and then calls the undercover informant and saying he was in Dallas. And you have pretty strong photographic evidence that he was in fact in Dallas watching the parade and nothing is done. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me!

21 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

Well, if I remember correctly, the guys detained in the Chicago plot didn't really have anything done to them much, did they?

It boggles the mind that they weren't picked up, at the latest, by Nov 23.

"The other thing I should add is I was always of the school of thought that there probably was a conspiracy to kill President Kennedy," Knott told Fox Digital. "I'm no longer in that camp. I believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and that the evidence against Oswald is pretty damning. So I'm not of the school of thought that buys into some conspiracy." 

Everybody made sure that got into the last para.  Would have made it the lede, if they could.