The Education Forum

Can this really be true?

I saw this by Dan Hanke on Twitter, I mean whew.

On the latest episode of Rob Reiner’s “Who Killed JFK?” G. Robert Blakey says “I believe Oswald was developed as a false flag assassin.” My god. Took him 44 years post-HSCA to realize this?

16 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

I saw this by Dan Hanke on Twitter, I mean whew.

On the latest episode of Rob Reiner’s “Who Killed JFK?” G. Robert Blakey says “I believe Oswald was developed as a false flag assassin.” My god. Took him 44 years post-HSCA to realize this?

I think he still swears by the single-bullet theory, so...he's not the quickest of fellows...

i agree Tony, want to hear more.

Just finished the episode there, Blakey’s statement is as Dan Hanke tweeted. 29:30 is the time stamp on Spotify for me at least. 

For what it’s worth this was the final punch of this episode after a build up explaining Operation Northwoods. 

James, how does the show put Oswald into a false flag operation via Blakey?

I always thought Blakey theorized that Oswald was a real communist?

Jim, the Blakey feature at the end was out of the blue. A standalone soundbite, he did not feature in the episode apart from that. Have typed a brief summary to give a little more context below, his full quote at the bottom. 

Episode dealt mainly with Richard Case Nagell’s story (via Dick Russell), a quick bit on George De Mohrenschildt that was linked to Nagell via the theme of people murdered because of knowing too much. 

The Northwoods talk was kickstarted via Reiner describing it as the closest thing we have to a smoking gun. Jefferson Morley discussed the idea of Oswald as a false flag with blame lying at Castro’s door and then it segued into Blakey’s soundbite by the hosts saying that ‘Blakey told us similar (to what Morley said)’. Will be interesting to see what is further revealed from their discussions with him. 

‘If what happened is what I think happened, I think that Lee Harvey Oswald was developed as a false flag assassin’  - G Robert Blakey

Back in 2018, Blakey said he suspected Eladio Del Valle and Hermininio Diaz in the JFKA (see below)  

Now, evidently Blakey has added in the LHO as false flag op element. 

I suspect Blakey is right, or on the right path anyway. 

I forgive Blakey and SBT'ism. I think he is taking the lawyerly approach, and that is what the medical expects told him, when he was on the HSCA. I do not subscribe to the SBT. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juyYn9eDSHg&t=13s

Edited by Pat Speer

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Back in 2018, Blakey said he suspected Eladio Del Valle and Hermininio Diaz in the JFKA (see below)  

I forgive Blakey and SBT'ism. I think he is taking the lawyerly approach, and that is what the medical expects told him, when he was on the HSCA. I do not subscribe to the SBT. 

It was actually the other way around. Blakey was told the by Guinn that the wrist fragments matched CE 399, and this led him to pressure the medical panel into confirming the single-bullet theory. They did so, but only under the proviso JFK was shot while behind the sign in the Z-film. He then adopted the photography panel's and acoustics panel's conclusions JFK was hit before he went behind the sign in the film. He never ran this by the medical panel, of course. Instead, he relied upon a trajectory "expert" on loan from NASA, who aligned JBC's and JFK's wounds at the time Blakey now claimed he was shot, and made sure it pointed back to the sniper's nest. Since JFK was sitting upright at this time, this expert/hoaxer said he was really leaning forward at this time, and this allowed the bullet to pass upwards in the body. Since the medical panel had signed onto the Clark Panel's higher entrance, moreover, and since the medical panel had claimed the bullet was on a flat trajectory through the head, the trajectory at 313 pointed back to high up in the air. So the expert/hoaxer was required to pretend JFK was not leaning forward at 313. Now, I don't know why, but when I first looked into this around 2012, it became clear to me that no one had ever studied the trajectory report, which claimed JFK was leaning forward when shot int the back, and then sat up in the limo before getting shot in the head. The EXACT OPPOSITE of what everyone knows is true. Heck, when I discussed this just last month on an email group populated by some of the top LNs. I was told I was being mean and unfair blah blah blah. 

But it's the absolute truth. Blakey's SBT has the President leaning forward and then sitting up.

image.png.2b8b3bdff5e6fd8d5d96dd7cc7098d40.png

I do not know how Pat Speer's quote was appended to my post...but hey, always fun to read Pat Speer. 

7 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

It was actually the other way around. Blakey was told the by Guinn that the wrist fragments matched CE 399, and this led him to pressure the medical panel into confirming the single-bullet theory. They did so, but only under the proviso JFK was shot while behind the sign in the Z-film. He then adopted the photography panel's and acoustics panel's conclusions JFK was hit before he went behind the sign in the film. He never ran this by the medical panel, of course. Instead, he relied upon a trajectory "expert" on loan from NASA, who aligned JBC's and JFK's wounds at the time Blakey now claimed he was shot, and made sure it pointed back to the sniper's nest. Since JFK was sitting upright at this time, this expert/hoaxer said he was really leaning forward at this time, and this allowed the bullet to pass upwards in the body. Since the medical panel had signed onto the Clark Panel's higher entrance, moreover, and since the medical panel had claimed the bullet was on a flat trajectory through the head, the trajectory at 313 pointed back to high up in the air. So the expert/hoaxer was required to pretend JFK was not leaning forward at 313. Now, I don't know why, but when I first looked into this around 2012, it became clear to me that no one had ever studied the trajectory report, which claimed JFK was leaning forward when shot int the back, and then sat up in the limo before getting shot in the head. The EXACT OPPOSITE of what everyone knows is true. Heck, when I discussed this just last month on an email group populated by some of the top LNs. I was told I was being mean and unfair blah blah blah. 

But it's the absolute truth. Blakey's SBT has the President leaning forward and then sitting up.

image.png.2b8b3bdff5e6fd8d5d96dd7cc7098d40.png

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I do not know how Pat Speer's quote was appended to my post...but hey, always fun to read Pat Speer. 

I spaced out and added it to your post instead of quoting your post. Sorry. 

50 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I spaced out and added it to your post instead of quoting your post. Sorry. 

Well, as long as we are talking...

Blakey also asked to see Connally's scar on his back, which was large, and concluded that was because the bullet that struck Connally had tumbled. 

1. The bullet hole in JBC's assassination-day shirt is small and round, just large enough for a direct hit, non-tumbling hit.

2. JBC's surgeon told everyone he "debrided" or enlarged the wound to cut away dead flesh, standard procedure. Hence a larger wound, as would be expected. 

3. JBC's surgeon thought the original oval wound resulted from a straight shot from above. 

4. JBC's surgeon also thought JBC's wrist wound was unlikely to have been caused by the same bullet that passed through JBC. The bullet entered JBC's wrist from the wristwatch side. It hard to hold your wrist so your wristwatch can face your chest. 

BTW, Shaw, JBC's surgeon, had handled something like 700 wartime bullet wounds in WWII. 

I have never been able to reason why Blakey was so wrong on this. 

I do not sense he was corrupt. Neither does he seem a dullard. 

My weak explanation is that at that time and place, to be a JFKA buff or CT'er was akin to believing in UFOs or astrology. 

Establishment Washington has very strong conventions or orthodoxy, to this day. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

11 hours ago, James Keane said:

Jefferson Morley discussed the idea of Oswald as a false flag with blame lying at Castro’s door...

James,

In the film, how is it explained that Castro was (supposedly) behind the assassination? That is to say, what (supposed) evidence was there that Castro got Oswald to kill Kennedy?

(Maybe I should be asking, how does Jefferson Morley explain it?)