Jump to content
The Education Forum

McBride's Thoughts on Badgeman


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Beginning at the 25:15 mark...

"And then even Tippit's gun was taken away from the scene.  There was a witness who was kind of out of control, a former Marine named Ted Callaway, who took Tippit's gun which he [Tippit] fell on top of when he [Tippit] got shot.... So Tippit's gun could have been swapped out for another gun too and that's important because if he shot Kennedy from the grassy knoll maybe they didn't want the actual gun to be anywhere near the evidence at that point."

 

Is McBride really saying that anyone, Tippit or otherwise, would be using a service revolver in an attempt to shoot the President from roughly one hundred feet away?

@Joseph McBride

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pivIGJXjxg&t=1472s

 

Edited by Bill Brown
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Jonathan,

       Geez... This strikes me as a specious, defamatory thread about a well-respected investigator of JFK's murder.

       In the interview in question, McBride talks at length about the inappropriate tampering with evidence that occurred at the Tippit murder crime scene.

       His comment about Tippit's revolver was largely peripheral to the main point about the altered evidence.

       

Edited by W. Niederhut
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bill stopped a few seconds early.  "Just about all of the evidence in the Tippit case is full of errors and problems."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Joseph McBride said (via YouTube):

Quote

Just about all the evidence in the Tippit case is just full of errors and problems.

An absurd statement there, to be sure.

Oswald cannot possibly be innocent of shooting J.D. Tippit. And anyone who knows anything about the evidence should, of course, know why this is true.

 

Edited by David Von Pein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

An absurd statement there, to be sure.

Oswald cannot possibly be innocent of shooting J.D. Tippit. And anyone who knows anything about the evidence should, of course, know why this is true.

 

Well, it must be true because David said it's true.  But a lot of that evidence is a little flaky, like Blakey and the MOB in the HSCA version/book afterwards. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Well, it must be true because David said it's true.

It's not me that makes Lee Oswald's guilt in the Tippit murder so blatantly obvious. It's the bullet shells and the witnesses and Oswald's own guilty-like actions that are telling us who the guilty party is.

I just refuse to join the "All The Evidence Against Oswald Has Been Faked AND All The Eyewitnesses Who Positively Identified Oswald At Or Near The Tippit Murder Scene Were Wrong Or Lying" club.

And let's face facts: a conspiracy theorist has no choice but to be a member of the above-mentioned fraternity in order to believe Oswald did not shoot J.D. Tippit.

And it wasn't just the members of the Warren Commission who concluded Oswald killed Tippit. The HSCA came to that same conclusion as well (which many conspiracy advocates seem to forget—or ignore):

HSCA-Page-59-Of-Final-Report.png

Therefore.....

DVP-Quote-Regarding-Tippit-Murder.png

 

Edited by David Von Pein
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

It's not me that makes Lee Oswald's guilt in the Tippit murder so blatantly obvious. It's the bullet shells and the witnesses and Oswald's own guilty-like actions that are telling us who the guilty party is.

I just refuse to join the "All The Evidence Against Oswald Has Been Faked AND All The Eyewitnesses Who Positively Identified Oswald At Or Near The Tippit Murder Scene Were Wrong Or Lying" club.

And let's face facts: a conspiracy theorist has no choice but to be a member of the above-mentioned fraternity in order to believe Oswald did not shoot J.D. Tippit.

And it wasn't just the members of the Warren Commission who concluded Oswald killed Tippit. The HSCA came to that same conclusion as well (which many conspiracy advocates seem to forget—or ignore):

HSCA-Page-59-Of-Final-Report.png

Therefore.....

DVP-Quote-Regarding-Tippit-Murder.png

 

The WC & the HSCA did not have all the facts.  They did not know, for instance, that key witness WW Scoggins was with the police at the scene before 1:25pm.  Therefore, his absence from the 3 Friday lineups is well-nigh inexplicable.  Scoggins did not leave the scene just after he returned to it with fellow witness Ted Callaway.  Scoggins was an important card in the Commission's house of cards...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Jonathan,

       Geez... This strikes me as a specious, defamatory thread about a well-respected investigator of JFK's murder.

       In the interview in question, McBride talks at length about the inappropriate tampering with evidence that occurred at the Tippit murder crime scene.

       His comment about Tippit's revolver was largely peripheral to the main point about the altered evidence.       

W: "Defamatory" ? Uhhhh, really? I didn't start the thread, but Bill seems merely to be pointing out what in his opinion is a flaw in McBride's logic. All I did was post a clip of Callaway testifying as a means to provide a rejoinder to McBride's odd description of Callaway as "kind of out of control."

Edited by Jonathan Cohen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thread Topic/Title falls under "Reason for Warning Member" as "Mocking another member" and/or "Mocking another members opinion."  Automatic 15 point penalty.

Edited by Ron Bulman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2024 at 4:49 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Thread Topic/Title falls under "Reason for Warning Member" as "Mocking another member" and/or "Mocking another members opinion."  Automatic 15 point penalty.

 

It's interesting and telling that you feel McBride has to be defended for his comment.

 

Edited by Bill Brown
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ron Bulman changed the title to McBride's Early Badge Man Thoughts
  • Bill Brown changed the title to McBride's Folly

It always looked strange to me that Captain Fritz never reported and was not asked by the Warren Commission about how did Lee Oswald explain how he had gotten to the Texas Theatre. Fritz led 12 hours of interrogations but this essential element of the case has fallen out completely from any notes. Could it be that Lee Oswald explained his route from his North Beckley room to the Theatre in a simple, credible and verifiable way? Therefore, should Lee Oswald's version of how he got to the Theatre be avoided at all costs? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

It always looked strange to me that Captain Fritz never reported and was not asked by the Warren Commission about how did Lee Oswald explain how he had gotten to the Texas Theatre. Fritz led 12 hours of interrogations but this essential element of the case has fallen out completely from any notes. Could it be that Lee Oswald explained his route from his North Beckley room to the Theatre in a simple, credible and verifiable way? Therefore, should Lee Oswald's version of how he got to the Theatre be avoided at all costs? 

He would have gotten to the theatre fairly early since Whaley dropped him off opposite the rooming house.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...