The Education Forum

Trump Assassination Attempt Discussion

20 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

Jul 24, 2024  NASHVILLE

I finally get it now. Lawfare, the early debate, the assassination attempt on Trump, the ouster of Biden and the insertion of Harris...it's all part of the same operation. Plan A to disqualify Trump for public office and/or assassinate him failed spectacularly. The debate mortally wounded their candidate. Plan B to switch candidates, replacing Biden with a candidate with a more believable shot at winning preserves the vote-laundering scheme they perfected in 2020 (Biden was losing so badly no one would believe the 2024 election if he suddenly won). Hence the "fake-donor" money-laundering through ActBlue and the incessantly positive media coverage since Kamala Harris replaced Biden - all with the intent to create momentum and convince Americans she has a legitimate chance to win. If we get to the Democrat Convention and her campaign hasn't broken through sufficiently, foreclosing on the "fake voter" strategy, Plan C will involve replacing their candidate for a third time. Meanwhile, don't be shocked if they don't return to the Plan B scenario and try again to take out Donald Trump. It turns out Trump is not an existential threat to democracy. Rather, he is an existential threat to their power.

Fascinating segment on the attempt to put Trump on a stretcher & the fate of a gut-shot LHO

Thanks for posting. I watched both videos. 

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong, but at 4min57sec the Beaver County Emergency Service Unit (ESU) Guy  is counting only 5 (FIVE)casings ... 

Full video

Watch 4min56sec of that body cam footage: EUS man counts 5 (FIVE) shells next to Crooks body ... not 6, 7, 8 or 10 ... FIFE ... may I quote a commentary from the commentary section of this body cam video? 

Excerpt from transcript of video:

4:50
access clear
4:52
out watch out for show
4:55
cases two three four five right there
4:59
who comes up
5:01
no more ball no more guys up here Co
5:03
give me a solid perimeter get guys

Credit:  PoliceActivity Channel Y TUBE: 

Five shells fit perfectly  with the audio analyses of Chris Martenson

.Note: when this EUS man counts five shells none of the other dudes up there contradicts him. There was consensus among those on the roof.  FIVE shells. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Remember the investigation of Oswald's pubic hairs ? Wray's FBI is doing it again. 

Wray is not sure if there is a telescopic sight on Crooks rifle. But he knows all about a drone found in his car which is complete irrelevant to the actual shooting. The Trump assassination attempt cover up is a poor copy of the JFKA cover up. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

I don't have the technical knowledge to assess these Heritage Foundation allegations about Crooks' mobile ad data, but I saw this article at the Huffington Post today.

As a general rule, the Koch's Heritage Foundation has the credibility of guys who hang around schoolyards selling drugs to underage kids.

MAGA Think Tank Suggests Conspiracy About Trump Shooter | HuffPost Latest News

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I don't have the technical knowledge to assess these Heritage Foundation allegations about Crooks' mobile ad data, but I saw this article at the Huffington Post today.

It’s a joke. A bad one, put out by the unpatriotic people at Heritage.

Someone that practices their shooting at the gun range Crooks practiced at was also in the District of Columbia at some another moment in time, and at that time was 3+ blocks away from the FBI building.

That’s it. Pure junk.

These Heritage people are traitors to America. In 2025 I hope they’re deported to Russia where they belong.

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Like all truly patriotic Americans, I am so looking forward to this traitor going to prison where he belongs.

Since Trump is in no coffin, prison would do? In your state of mind? Just asking. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

12 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Since Trump is in no coffin, prison would do? In your state of mind? Just asking. 

Don't put words into my mouth, Karl.

Tired of fake news websites and Russian propaganda.

And people that hate America.

Edited by Matt Allison

17 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Like all truly patriotic Americans, I am so looking forward to this traitor going to prison where he belongs.

I am still waiting for Ronny Jackson or some other Trump lackey to explain how this could be a "graze" wound. 

I was actually thinking maybe just maybe the bullet ticked the the 10 o'clock position on the ear. But there's nothing there, right?

The only possible damage is within the ear. Which rules out a graze wound, right?

37 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I am still waiting for Ronny Jackson or some other Trump lackey to explain how this could be a "graze" wound. 

I was actually thinking maybe just maybe the bullet ticked the the 10 o'clock position on the ear. But there's nothing there, right?

The only possible damage is within the ear. Which rules out a graze wound, right?

It's so ludicrous.

But now he gets to have people laugh at him about his "wound" and fake bandage for the rest of his life. So there is that.

14 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

I think there might be a hint of a scab visible. At this angle it looks just to the left of the very top of the ear, which I believe is consistent with other photos showing the wound in the ~11 o’clock position. 

I’m not sure a two-week old photo really tells us much either way. We need a clear shot of the wound from the hospital or something.