The Education Forum

FBI Director: Trump assassin searched for information about Oswald

1 hour ago, Tom Gram said:

Yes, he does count out 5 shells. That doesn’t necessarily prove there were only 5 shells on the roof.

There are enough angles in this video and it seems high resolution enough for someone to do some screen captures and analysis of the shell casings. I was only able to make out 2, maybe 3. They are hard to see on the roof with all those little black spots. 

That said, considering that audio snippet with the first three, well-spaced shots followed by the five right on top of each other, I am intrigued.

EDIT: It’d be interesting to look at typical AR15 ejection patterns. I’m not a gun expert. Would rate of fire affect that at all? I’m curious if the shells from the first three shots could be under his body or something, and the shells from the five rapid fire shots got ejected out farther. 

If the nozzle is 0.00 ideal ejections should be approx 3.00 - 3.30.  Lots of examples on the internet. But when something is not alligned correctly, or not functioning as it should, they can pretty much go anywhere.

I´m not sure but didn´t he reposition between the first 3 and the burst of 5?  As you have said, those first could be under his body.

I think it´s too soon for any conclusions, but it´s interesting to follow.  

In general and just IMO, too many different agencies at the scene, making coordination and communication so much more complicated.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

I´m not sure but didn´t he reposition between the first 3 and the burst of 5?  As you have said, those first could be under his body.

You are joking, right?

27 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

You are joking, right?

Ever heard of a shell deflector?  Because the guy in your clip has not (probably for the effect).

We (well.. I), don´t even know if C.´s AR-15 had one,  and if it did how it was set.  And there´s more that can influence the shells direction and speed, all that stuff can be set to certain spec´s.   So, yes, some could be under him, but there is no telling yet. Like I said, not enough information available.

Edited by Jean Ceulemans

54 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

... there is no telling yet. Like I said, not enough information available.

Which is odd, isn't it? Fourteen days after the event and that body cam clip. Did the others not lift the body? For instance, this first aid lady kneeling next to Crooks. A lot of people were already on that roof for 20 minutes when this body cam dude appeared. And when that EUS guy counts the shells, "two, three, four, five...," nobody corrects him...

6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Two centimeter wound? That is front to back. Why inconsistent with a bullet?

What??? The wound was described as blunt and down to the cartilage. It is NOT a hole through the ear. 

10 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:
6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Two centimeter wound? That is front to back. Why inconsistent with a bullet?

What??? The wound was described as blunt and down to the cartilage. It is NOT a hole through the ear. 

End of shrapnel story: Wray is talking sh...t. 

photo-4981500200765992070-y.jpg%3E

Edited by Karl Kinaski

1 hour ago, Karl Kinaski said:

On my. That's Trump's doctor. That's the same guy who routinely lies about Trump's weight, who cashed in on these lies for public benefit. 

As far as a doctor is concerned, it doesn't really matter what caused the damage.Jackson probably figures Trump wants to believe he was hit directly by a bullet...so why not tell everyone that's what happened...

As far as the crime scene analysts...it makes a big difference. It could be that Trump's PR-based insistence he was hit directly by a bullet will necessitate there having been a second shooter. Or make it impossible to make the number of bullets fired match the number of impacts on the stage, etc. 

As stated...this is the U.S. Getting hit by a ricochet or fragment is not nearly as "cool" and "heroic" as having a bullet pass through your flesh. There is no hole in Trump's ear. No bullet passed through his ear. And high-speed bullet's don't graze the skin in the ear without shredding the cartilage. 

I could be proved wrong. But I'm not. 

19 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

On my. That's Trump's doctor. That's the same guy who routinely lies about Trump's weight, who cashed in on these lies for public benefit. 

@Pat Speer: obviously you have some reading issues: The document says explicit that that physician served OBAMA and TRUMP. 

the crucial paragraph of the document is: 

During the Congressional Hearing two days ago, FBI Director Christopher Wray suggested that it could be a bullet, shrapnel or glass. There is absolutely no evidence that it was anything other than a bullet. Congress should correct the record as confirmed by both the hospital and myself. Director Wray is wrong and inappropriate to suggest anything else. 

End of shrapnel story.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Like other spectators, Trump was hit by debris/shrapnel.

Wray knows that if it had been a bullet that grazed Trump, then they would have evidence of a bullet on that exact trajectory.

They don't.

Also, as already stated, an AR15 would have done more damage than the scratch on Trump's ear:

Wray said Trump COULD have been hit by ... etc. He did not conclude what it was.

As the investigation is ongoing Wray did the right thing, IMO.

For example, if the final FBI report is inconclusive* on this and Wray said bullet... 

On the otherhand, Trump will only talk about a bullet, politically the only option.... perception...

58 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@Pat Speer: obviously you have some reading issues: The document says explicit that that physician served OBAMA and TRUMP. 

the crucial paragraph of the document is: 

End of shrapnel story.

Putting our personal politics aside, Klaus... Why are you all in on this?

A quick google search would have shown you that Jackson has little credibility, and that he has cashed in on his role as Trump's protector, to the extent even that he ran for congress as a Trump-like MAGA Republican, and won. 

By arguing about this, you seem to be saying that it is IMPORTANT for Trump to have been hit by an intact bullet that nearly hit his head, as opposed to his being hit by a piece of shrapnel or debris created by a bullet fired at his head.

Why is that important? 

Edited by Pat Speer

7 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

A quick google search would have shown you that Jackson has little credibility,

Yes, for those not aware, Ronny Jackson is not a good person.

Sexual harassment, alcohol and drug abuse while working in the WH under Trump:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/02/politics/ronny-jackson-dod-inspector-general-report/index.html

Running a "pill mill" during the same term, by illicitly prescribing drugs including opioids for use recreationally:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-white-house-medical-unit-controlled-substances-inspector-general-report/

And last, but not least, whatever seditious role he played in the 1/6 Attack on the Capitol:

GTXFTLKXUAAbUnK?format=jpg&name=small

There’s been a lot of talk about the wound but no pics so here we go…

C3DD152B-E3C7-4FBF-B9B7-7880834F4A5F.jpeg.988cd8b6e55354c4bb67fdec515c648a.jpeg

Is the wound at 1 o’clock or 10 o’clock, hard to say, but by crikey he was a lucky sob!

13 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

There’s been a lot of talk about the wound but no pics so here we go…

C3DD152B-E3C7-4FBF-B9B7-7880834F4A5F.jpeg.988cd8b6e55354c4bb67fdec515c648a.jpeg

Is the wound at 1 o’clock or 10 o’clock, hard to say, but by crikey he was a lucky sob!

Is there doubt that bullets were fired?