The Education Forum

Trump assassination attempt TAKE TWO discussion

Shades of the JFK assassination, complete with “lone nuts” and official complicity and cover ups, about all of this, being played out repeatedly in real time, with the added twist of nearly half the US population and most of the mass media openly complicit and cheering it on.

Symptoms of a terminally sick murderous empire.

Edited by John Cotter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/16/2024 at 12:07 AM, Karl Kinaski said:

Since (IMO) the Führerhauptquartier of US-sponsored international terrorism is Kiew, this time maybe Zelensky and his pals are the "masterminds" behind this recent assassination attempt? 

Quote Dmitry Medvedev, on X 

@MedvedevRussiaE  22m 

I wonder what would happen if it turned out that the failed new Trump shooter Routh, who recruited mercenaries for the Ukrainian army, was himself hired by the neo-nazi regime in Kiev for this assassination attempt?

Dmitry Medvedev? Some Russian dude on twitter Karl?  An objective international news source? He was actually the President of Russia for 4 years, to in essence  keep Putin in power when the constitution didn't allow him successive terms! I know a lot of your resources. Ron De Santis had a miserably failed Presidential attempt, running solely on Trump/Fox culture war issues.

Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev is a Russian politician who has been serving as deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia since 2020. Medvedev was also president of Russia between 2008 and 2012 and prime minister of Russia between 2012 and 2020. Medvedev was elected president in the 2008 election

Blackwater CEO Eric Prince??? Blackwater is a private military company.

Then we have the amateur sleuth Peak Prosperity dude, Chris Martenson all over again! My guess is at the end of this pitch, he's trying to sell you Gold or Crypto!               

Zero Hedge, Tyler Durden??

Fox News?

I'm not going to continually butt in. That wouldn't be right. This is your thread, and you are the stars!  I realize you guys are going to at first just throw some sh-t on the wall, and see what sticks. But you guys are not off to a good start and before Karl and Paul spend 100 hours on this one. I do get your theory, it's not exactly the U.S. Deep State but maybe in collaboration with Zelensky and Ukraine now?  You guys failed to establish that the Deep State was behind the first Trump AA.                                                     

And here's my prediction on this one.

ROUTH IS ANOTHER LN!  And I bet you I'm going to end up being correct again!

Ukraine risking getting caught , recruiting an idiot like this? This tells me you have no grounding on the present reality, so how are you going to predict a future reality? That''s about as realistic as LHO being recruited by the Soviets to kill JFK! This is what you should have learned from decades studying the JFKA!

Cotter: Shades of the JFK assassination, complete with “lone nuts” and official complicity and cover ups, about all of this, being played out repeatedly in real time, with the added twist of nearly half the US population and most of the mass media openly complicit and cheering it on. Symptoms of a terminally sick murderous empire.

Oh, shades of JFKA indeed, John! And while Karl and Paul will do all the legwork, producing You Tube Video clips, etc. John will again chime in,in his self appointed role of "Codderfier", giving his razor keen ongoing commentary, like above,   in support of  the troops. 

Good Luck!, but you have my prediction!

7 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Shades of the JFK assassination, complete with “lone nuts” and official complicity and cover ups, about all of this, being played out repeatedly in real time, with the added twist of nearly half the US population and most of the mass media openly complicit and cheering it on.

Symptoms of a terminally sick murderous empire.

Yes. A significant minority of Deep State Dems appear nothing less than psychotic.

3 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

Yes. A significant minority of Deep State Dems appear nothing less than psychotic.

And as evidenced in this parish, the psychosis in question seems to involve a considerable lack of a sense of irony and self-awareness.

Our three 

9 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Dmitry Medvedev? Some Russian dude on twitter Karl?  An objective international news source? He was actually the President of Russia for 4 years, to in essence  keep Putin in power when the constitution didn't allow him successive terms! I know a lot of your resources. Ron De Santis had a miserably failed Presidential attempt, running solely on Trump/Fox culture war issues.

Dmitry Anatolyevich Medvedev is a Russian politician who has been serving as deputy chairman of the Security Council of Russia since 2020. Medvedev was also president of Russia between 2008 and 2012 and prime minister of Russia between 2012 and 2020. Medvedev was elected president in the 2008 election

Blackwater CEO Eric Prince??? Blackwater is a private military company.

Then we have the amateur sleuth Peak Prosperity dude, Chris Martenson all over again! My guess is at the end of this pitch, he's trying to sell you Gold or Crypto!               

Zero Hedge, Tyler Durden??

Fox News?

I'm not going to continually butt in. That wouldn't be right. This is your thread, and you are the stars!  I realize you guys are going to at first just throw some sh-t on the wall, and see what sticks. But you guys are not off to a good start and before Karl and Paul spend 100 hours on this one. I do get your theory, it's not exactly the U.S. Deep State but maybe in collaboration with Zelensky and Ukraine now?  You guys failed to establish that the Deep State was behind the first Trump AA.                                                     

And here's my prediction on this one.

ROUTH IS ANOTHER LN!  And I bet you I'm going to end up being correct again!

Ukraine risking getting caught , recruiting an idiot like this? This tells me you have no grounding on the present reality, so how are you going to predict a future reality? That''s about as realistic as LHO being recruited by the Soviets to kill JFK! This is what you should have learned from decades studying the JFKA!

Cotter: Shades of the JFK assassination, complete with “lone nuts” and official complicity and cover ups, about all of this, being played out repeatedly in real time, with the added twist of nearly half the US population and most of the mass media openly complicit and cheering it on. Symptoms of a terminally sick murderous empire.

Oh, shades of JFKA indeed, John! And while Karl and Paul will do all the legwork, producing You Tube Video clips, etc. John will again chime in,in his self appointed role of "Codderfier", giving his razor keen ongoing commentary, like above,   in support of  the troops. 

Good Luck!, but you have my prediction!

Kirk,

Thankfully, the forum has truly brilliant MAGA members like Karl Kinaski, Paul Rigby, and John Cotter to tirelessly educate us all about American history and contemporary politics-- and MAGA Ron DeSantis to get to the bottom of this latest libtard/Deep State plot against Donald Trump!

Trump knows that climate change is a Chinese hoax, and DeSantis knows it too.

Meanwhile, Kinaski, Rigby, and Cotter did a diligent job of endlessly posting the MAGA YouTube conspiracy videos-- and X-Twitter posts--about the putative Deep State plot in Butler, Pennsylvania, and now they are keeping us up-to-date about the Deep State plot in Florida.  Their financial planner/YouTube MAGA marketing guy, Martenson, is the kind of investigative journalist we really need to get to the bottom of this case!

What's puzzling, though, is that Kinaski, Rigby, and Cotter have never been able to explain why the Deep State hired a dietary aid from a nursing home to assassinate Trump in Butler.  Was Crooks a decoy, and the expert assassin missed, or what, exactly?

Perhaps our three Euro sleuths will have better luck explaining why the CIA hired a mentally unstable construction worker to hide in the bushes at Trump's golf course for 12 hours, before fleeing the scene.

And perhaps Rigby, Kinski, and Cotter can eventually explain why the Deep State foiled the golf course plot by discovering that a guy with the gun who was hiding in the bushes.

How does the golf course diligence of the much-maligned Secret Service fit into the Kinaski/Rigby/Cotter Deep State narrative?

Stay tuned, folks!!  🙄

Admittedly, it's hard to imagine that angry American nuts with AK-47s would try to kill a wonderful, racist demagogue like Donald Trump.

Stuff like this never seems to happen in Ireland, Austria, and the UK.  How could it happen here?

Edited by W. Niederhut

The long shadows of Dallas are all over the US again ... not a ballot-, a bullet-democracy we witness. It's a Hitchcock. Suspense all over the place. 

Edited by Karl Kinaski

55 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

The long shadows of Dallas are all over the US again ... not a ballot-, a bullet-democracy we witness. It's a Hitchcock. Suspense all over the place. 

Nonsense, man.  The only sociopaths undermining American democracy are Trump and his GOP goons, as we have witnessed since January 6th.

As for bullets, the U.S. is a nation where guns outnumber people, and gun homicides are daily occurrences.

It isn't Austria or Ireland.

If you and John Cotter ever study American history, you will learn that the vast majority of Presidential assassination attempts have, in fact, been perpetrated by disgruntled loners with guns-- men like Thomas Crooks and Ryan Routh.

The JFK assassination was an exception to the rule, as was the Lincoln assassination conspiracy.

You will also learn that Trump is the virtual opposite, politically, of John F. Kennedy.

Two reasons that some people in the MAGA-verse mistakenly believe that Trump is a Deep State victim are;

1) They get constant false information and innuendos from Trump and his MAGA propagandists, and

2) They don't know that Trump has been a historic disaster for the U.S., and that many people might logically wish that he didn't exist.

Fortunately, for Trump, most homicidal maniacs in the U.S. are right-wing Republicans.

Edited by W. Niederhut

@Niederhut and Co: Trump and Co are not your problem. The deep state is. 

"Biedermann und die Brandstifter" (translated as "The Fire Raisers" or "The Arsonists") is a play by Swiss playwright Max Frisch. It is a dark comedy that explores themes of complicity, denial, and moral responsibility. Here is the basic plot:

Plot Summary:

The story revolves around Gottlieb Biedermann, a wealthy businessman who prides himself on being a respectable and moral citizen. He lives in a town that is experiencing a string of arson attacks, where houses are being set on fire by unknown perpetrators. Despite the growing concern, Biedermann refuses to believe that these events could affect him or that he could be in danger.

One day, two strangers, Schmitz and Eisenring, come to Biedermann’s house and ask for shelter. Even though they exhibit suspicious behavior and openly talk about starting fires, Biedermann chooses to ignore all the warning signs. He convinces himself that they are harmless, even when they start storing gasoline in his attic. His wife, Babette, is concerned, but Biedermann insists on showing hospitality and continues to turn a blind eye to the increasingly obvious signs that Schmitz and Eisenring are the arsonists.

As the play progresses, it becomes clear that Schmitz and Eisenring intend to burn down Biedermann’s house. Despite this, Biedermann continues to appease them, even giving them matches when they ask for them, believing that denying them might seem impolite or accusatory.

Deep state stiffs "Schmitz" and "Eisenring" are all over the place with their guns, and you and your political cronies are saying: Oh, just ordinary people. Ordinary Nuts. Ordinary Loners. Nothing to see here. This mindset is the true enabler of the bloody deeds of Washingtons  Deep State (which has Bruessels in his clutches too) ...  created in 1947 with the National Security Act signed into law by ole Harry.  You are like the mum that could never believe that her son is a serial killer. 

So, well, Allison, Niederhut, Zartmann: Give them more matches ... with Kamala the house will burn ... 

Edited by Karl Kinaski