The Education Forum

Blank BYP pic

I thought I’d seen all the BYPs- Roscoe’s, GdM’s xaxaxa, the stooge, the blank, the agent, etc…but what about this blank shot? It seems identical to the leaning tower of Oswald pic in every respect - shadows, assorted junk laying around, foliage. 
Very strange.

0EBA1261-CB4B-4D47-9016-89C1AE81DE33.jpeg.1239a209ecb1743241618ab1f6e328f2.jpeg

08CE7723-900F-43AD-A6C5-4DE6F4D19A51.jpeg.ed926f3d7e1940981befe196a4797d7f.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

I thought I’d seen all the BYPs- Roscoe’s, GdM’s xaxaxa, the stooge, the blank, the agent, etc…but what about this blank shot? It seems identical to the leaning tower of Oswald pic in every respect - shadows, assorted junk laying around, foliage. 
Very strange.

0EBA1261-CB4B-4D47-9016-89C1AE81DE33.jpeg.1239a209ecb1743241618ab1f6e328f2.jpeg

08CE7723-900F-43AD-A6C5-4DE6F4D19A51.jpeg.ed926f3d7e1940981befe196a4797d7f.jpeg

SC: Thanks for posting. I never saw this blank one before. If it is a fake, it is good. Even LHO's shadow disappears. 

It is like LHO during the JFKA. He is invisible. 

Maybe Marina just snapped a practice shot? 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

Yep, the Groden one.

In his book he doesn´t mention he fabricated this one, IMO he really should have. But in the ref. /notes it´s listed as being from his own archive. 

I discussed this in a previous topic some time ago (could be under my other previously registered account - I have been out for some time in the past and re-registered after that, it was a slightly different name I think).

34 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Yep, the Groden one.

In his book he doesn´t mention he fabricated this one, IMO he really should have. But in the ref. /notes it´s listed as being from his own archive.

I presume this is from the same book with a fabricated autopsy photo he also didn't identify as such?

40 minutes ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

Yep, the Groden one.

I discussed this in a previous topic some time ago (could be under my other previously registered account - I have been out for some time in the past and re-registered after that, it was a slightly different name I think).

Yeah, I see now.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/28761-oliver-stones-destiny-betrayed-and-the-544-camp-street-handbill/?do=findComment&comment=489474

One interesting fact was that one version of the BYP´s was not given to the WC. When it was found later on, the backstamp clearly showed DPD had been duplicating them early on.  Why that one was never simply handed over to the WC... no idea, but  I have a feeling a bunch of the DPD guys just didn´t care much about the WC.  IMO a result of being confronted with their own mistakes at the DPD... Only resulting in more inexplicable stuff like missing pictures, etc. 

If Groden faked this….he’s really good at it.

Or at least, better than whoever knocked up the ‘original’ BYPs.

IMO one of the bigger problems with the BYP´s is that only one negative (133-B neg) has survived (one way or another...).  We know the inventory lists two negatives "found" (the other was probably 133-A neg). 

The 133-C neg has never been found, but as prints like the Stovall/Dees-White ones were made of that one (?), it´s possible one of them lost it, or otherwise they copied the picture and never had their hands on a neg., it´s a mess...

133-A neg had also been used by DPD to make copies, DPD is likely were it later got "lost" as well. GDM´s was also 133-A.

Going by memory here, hope I didn´t mix up the A-B-C.

Now, that would not be unusual, as the numbers and types are mixed up in some files as well. 

Edited by Jean Ceulemans