The Education Forum

Gerry P. Hemming

Hey Harry,

Thought of you as I picked up recent issue of Newsweek. Cover was the growing power/membership rolls of LDS. Read recently Joe Smith was Mormon and Mason FWIW.

Best to you as always

Al, obviously Lee Harvey Oswald even if a patsy is a critical link to the assassination.

Assuming he was not a lone nut, the true conspirators are only one step from Oswald, regardless of his involvement on non-involvement.

If he was involved, the question is who his sponsor(s) was (were).

If he was a patsy, the question is who made him the patsy.

About as close as it gets.

Here, here. I'd take a one hour intervu with LHO over many hours with Garrison, Russo or whichever piper readers choose to follow.

Hi, Chris

Thanks for the info. on the secret combinations, that are bent on exposing

step- by- step who and what they are. The new bosses after 1963.

Harry

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, I think all the denunciation of Mr. Hemming is much ado about little. If his revelations, now or in the future, have any value, that fact will become self-evident. And if his postings are just more bovine excrement, that too will become self-evident. So I believe the best option is to encourage him to continue postings, to be either convicted or exonerated by his own words.

And if he has become an irritation to some, such as Mr. Carrier...it just shows that he's discovered your Achilles heel, the point at which you will spew venom rather than information...and that he enjoys having that measure of control over you. Hemming calls the tune, and Al dances in the manner Hemmings wants. While Mr. Hemming may still be entertained by pulling Al's chain, I must say that I'm beginning to get bored with it.

While I don't know that Mr. Hemming can reveal any smoking guns to us--or would, if he could--I don't for a moment doubt that he might be able to flesh out some details and fill in a few blanks that might be helpful.

In my opinion, I think all the denunciation of Mr. Hemming is much ado about little. If his revelations, now or in the future, have any value, that fact will become self-evident. And if his postings are just more bovine excrement, that too will become self-evident. So I believe the best option is to encourage him to continue postings, to be either convicted or exhonerated by his own words.

And if he has become an irritation to some, such as Mr. Carrier...it just shows that he's discovered your Achilles heel, the point at which you will spew venom rather than information...and that he enjoys having that measure of control over you. Hemmings calls the tune, and Al dances in the manner Hemmings wants. While Mr. Hemmings may still be entertained by pulling Al's chain, I must say that I'm beginning to get bored with it.

While I don't know that Mr. Hemming can reveal any smoking guns to us--or would, if he could--I don't for a moment doubt that he might be able to flesh out some details and fill in a few blanks that might be helpful.

The "Hemming" group, not unlike virtually all others, were being effectively manipulated by a variety of higher elements.

As Gerry himself has stated, "Compartmentalization" would have, then, prevented them & us from gaining a full understanding of, as they say "who's zooming who".

The simple fact remains that many of these activities thought that they were being funded by the CIA, when in fact, this was just the good ole american system of "free enterprise".

And in some instances, their strings were being "yanked" by several of these various groups.

Now, with considerable more facts and information, all knowledge as relates to these various anti-Castro, etc groups are critical as they will eventually place into a relatively clear perspective, some of what was actually transpiring at the time.

Certainly, anything which "anyone" says on the subject of the JFK assassination should be held at "arms length" until such time as other correlating and independent information and facts can be gained to either verify or deny the information.

This is how "information" becomes "intelligence".

Tom

The "Hemming" group, not unlike virtually all others, were being effectively manipulated by a variety of higher elements. As Gerry himself has stated, "Compartmentalization" would have, then, prevented them & us from gaining a full understanding of, as they say "who's zooming who".

"Compartmentalization" is a key concept to understanding what might have been known by an involved individual and it is a key concept to understanding when current claims by self-proclaimed participants include grandiose assertions connecting the lowest functionaries with the highest levels of decisionmakers.

Tim

The "Hemming" group, not unlike virtually all others, were being effectively manipulated by a variety of higher elements. As Gerry himself has stated, "Compartmentalization" would have, then, prevented them & us from gaining a full understanding of, as they say "who's zooming who".

"Compartmentalization" is a key concept to understanding what might have been known by an involved individual and it is a key concept to understanding when current claims by self-proclaimed participants include grandiose assertions connecting the lowest functionaries with the highest levels of decisionmakers.

Tim

Under most curcumstances, this would hold true.

However, with time, should come additional information/knowledge with which a participate can learn many of the "Higher" echelon decisions of which he was not aware and of which affected his specific life.

Case in Point:

Having been one of the original preliminary selectees for the Son Tay Prison Raid, we had gone through all initial phases of the selection process, and with information provided, had easily determined that in all probability, we were going into North Vietnam/Laos/or Cambodia.

Several of us "Captains" had even, among ourselves, discussed this.

I came down on orders to return to Vietnam for a second tour of duty.

In meeting with Colonel Bull Simons, he informed me that should they ultimately not have adequate volunteers, that he could get these orders changed in order that I could remain a member of the team.

Ultimately, there were more than adequate volunteers and I was thus deleted from further consideration as a member of the team.

After having left Ft. Bragg and while enroute back to Vietnam, my orders were unexplainable changed by my control branch in the Pentagon.

I was directed to proceed to South Korean instead.

To this, my control branch was informed that I did not desire the South Korean assignment, and that I was therefore "volunteering" to return to Vietnam.

over a period of several days and some 5 telephone calls in continuation of my request to return to Vietnam, I was directed that I absolutely was not going back to Vietnam.

It was not until some years later when I met some of my friends who went on the raid, that I gained further insight into these actions by my control branch.

Later, when the book "THE RAID" was published, I gained further insight into not only the reasoning as to why I would not be allowed back into Vietnam (personal knowledge of a covert operation that potentially involved the country of North Vietnam), but I also learned exactly why I was sent to a specific area of South Korea, as Colonel Simons had only shortly before, left an assignment there and had thereafter made some contacts and informed them that I was being sent over there to assist them and to keep me in the background until such time as the raid was no longer a secret.

Therefore, with time, if one searches, will come additional knowledge which may assist in explanation of events in one's life of which one had no understanding at the time these events occurred.

"Learning" is a lifetime process.

Baiting and Hating aside:

Question for Gerry and Harry and others who may have similar backgrounds: when people call you SOFs, Mercs playing war games, wannabees gov't wouldn't want or use, etc. what emotion comes to you, what can you say in return and in defense of what you participated in? I ask since I'm looking for a man that fits the description of a loser but seems to have been so everpresent, used again and again because he made himself available for work he was skilled/schooled in, but also because there's a trust coming from somewhere. His jail was very flexible so to speak, for a long time until the end. Do you remember the point where you knew you had to stop?

Today there's the gap between lowpaid soldier and highly paid contractor, whispers about state sponsored assassinations are now loudly proclaimed. Same world only the pay scale changed. New book "The Assassination Biz" aptly states: "In the assassination business everyone ends up with strange allies at one time or another."

Gerry you mentioned that if you look good in a file it was not good. I have seen lots of files on lots of people and noone looks "good", yet so many continued for years to do what made them look so bad on paper. Despite this arrests and confiscations magically evaporated, sentences were avoided or reduced, citizenships taken and given back -- stakes so high. Why sign on? The money wasn't good, the life was dangerous and families stay pissed (angry) that's if you survive. Is there just an indy spirit within that found a niche?

RE: the Nicaraguan inv. thing summer '59 -- I saw latinamericanstudies.org has the entire transcript of Castro's speech that indicates he has many of those pix we talked about. Some people involved in that were also involved in M&M's Trujillo doublecross-any reason for this?

RE: sanctioning groups or picking out the "official" from the ngo so we researchers can be comfortable using them as a source later? naagonnahappin.

Thanks Harry and Gerry, I'm borrowing computers (another crash and burn)so have to jam in a lot

excellent example, Thomas.

Baiting and Hating aside:

Question for Gerry and Harry and others who may have similar backgrounds: when people call you SOFs, Mercs playing war games, wannabees gov't wouldn't want or use, etc. what emotion comes to you, what can you say in return and in defense of what you participated in? I ask since I'm looking for a man that fits the description of a loser but seems to have been so everpresent, used again and again because he made himself available for work he was skilled/schooled in, but also because there's a trust coming from somewhere. His jail was very flexible so to speak, for a long time until the end. Do you remember the point where you knew you had to stop?

Today there's the gap between lowpaid soldier and highly paid contractor, whispers about state sponsored assassinations are now loudly proclaimed. Same world only the pay scale changed. New book "The Assassination Biz" aptly states: "In the assassination business everyone ends up with strange allies at one time or another."

Gerry you mentioned that if you look good in a file it was not good. I have seen lots of files on lots of people and noone looks "good", yet so many continued for years to do what made them look so bad on paper. Despite this arrests and confiscations magically evaporated, sentences were avoided or reduced, citizenships taken and given back -- stakes so high. Why sign on? The money wasn't good, the life was dangerous and families stay pissed (angry) that's if you survive. Is there just an indy spirit within that found a niche?

RE: the Nicaraguan inv. thing summer '59 -- I saw latinamericanstudies.org has the entire transcript of Castro's speech that indicates he has many of those pix we talked about. Some people involved in that were also involved in M&M's Trujillo doublecross-any reason for this?

RE: sanctioning groups or picking out the "official" from the ngo so we researchers can be comfortable using them as a source later? naagonnahappin.

Thanks Harry and Gerry, I'm borrowing computers (another crash and burn)so have to jam in a lot

excellent example, Thomas.

Hi,Chris

The FBI/CIA would and did use people of any stripe to gain info. In my case it

was because I was already-in-place, in Castro's network in the U.S., and The Fair

Play For Cuba front operation FPCC et al. 'prior to being turned'. {Later in rightist

anti-Communist anti-Castro activities}

Realizing soon after,{and with a growing disallusion re; Castro's misstreatment,

and execution of many former revolutionaries} I became content to serve against

everything represented by the Castro Cuban government.

Entering Cuba to gain info. for U.S. Intelligence certainly was somewhat fearsome,

in addition being threatened with death by G-2/DGI {Dept. Of Government Intell-

igence} savages {Havana 1960} also proved that mine was a right decsion with few

fading regrets. As I had been for two years extremely favorable to anyone or thing

pro-Castro.

I suppose that what anyone says of my activities either way has little or no affect.

Just the neglect of my little family is my endless regret. I would never again become

so involved at any age for this reason. In those days I belived it was the right course

when favorable to the Cuban Revolutionary cause, and later in aiding the U.S. cause.

By late in 1964 my decsion to get out 'from under' was made, the final meeting with

Bureau agents ended in 1965. They considered me a traitor, they were angry and

sort of nasty ever after. Yet by 1969 Bureau agents said that I may have to fly to

Washington DC to identify the Cuban DGI agent Fransisco Vega who I had previously

fed into their hands, and who had led my fearfilled interogation in Havana.

Chris you mention paper files that do not look good, it is sometimes part of a cover, or

it is Bureau and other Intell agencies attempt to foul-up we who quit before the job is done.

What a person has done wayback in the past, being exposed is certainly vindictive by

federal agencies, but expected by we who later ever mention having been associated

with them.

I suppose that most of us involved in any way were led by a mistaken spiritual drive

of one or another cause, it was the case with me.

Hope this somewhat answers your questions. Sorry re; your computer problem.

Always great talking with you Chris.

Harry

Harry, sorry to hear you were burned; I guess it's par for the course, from what I've been told.

cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt

Burned is to be expected when one, 'for good reason' blabs after the resigning. The

fear was that it might upset some ongoing intelligence operations if I became publically

known. But I had to get out for 'urgent reasons', and did so. It was then a withering

present and future for a time.

In any case, thanks for your kind post.

Harry

Harry, sorry to hear you were burned; I guess it's par for the course, from what I've been told.

cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt

Burned is to be expected when one, 'for good reason' blabs after the resigning. The

fear was that it might upset some ongoing intelligence operations if I became publically

known. But I had to get out for 'urgent reasons', and did so. It was then a withering

Harry

This post is addressed to Gerry Hemming. Gerry, I follow your posts very closely as you are a legendary figure in JFK lore, as well as being privy to matters that for the most part, the rest of us on the forum are "outsiders looking in," when it comes to the JFK assassination. Can you tell us anything concerning Michael and Ruth Paine and how they fit in to the real story of November 22, that has been heretofore unrevealed?

cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt

Harry

This post is addressed to Gerry Hemming. Gerry, I follow your posts very closely as you are a legendary figure in JFK lore, as well as being privy to matters that for the most part, the rest of us on the forum are "outsiders looking in," when it comes to the JFK assassination. Can you tell us anything concerning Michael and Ruth Paine and how they fit in to the real story of November 22, that has been heretofore unrevealed?

----------------------------

"LEGENDARY ??!!" "...In my own mind buddy...or have you missed out on the snitch A/P rent-a-pig's rants ?

Freddy Forsyth was our first & last move on the JFK matter; that is: until I dragged Hargraves away from Grady Partin in Baton Rouge [June 1967]; and got some deep insights into Garrison's REAL motives, moves, and strategies -- which I eventually reported to Charles Bartlett in Georgetown, who thereafter passed same on to RFK. [is Blakey blissfully unaware of this ??]

I volunteered NO interviews, but answered Weisberg's very LIMITED inquiries [1967-1968]; and those of 2 other "Big Jim" investigators ?? Dick Billings came out during '68 to attempt an identification of the Mexico D.F. LHO !! -- and I simply told him that the dude "resembled" Capitan Johnny Mitchell Deveraux, as I was then sure as hell not about to mention "Saul Saggy"; especially since McDonald was still investigating him !!

Aaron Kohn ["Rolling Stone"] came around during 1975 with some worthless B.S.; and this while I was "outing" John Adrian O'hare for "Bud" Fensterwald & Kennard Smith.

Most likely James can't publish the other pics of O'hare because they are the property of LIFE, which did an interesting piece on O'hare, his young son and some Green Berets. O'hare had the same contact number as myself -- that is: when we needed a Navy aircraft [for SF & ANGLICO parachute jumps, and/or when we needed an H-3 "Sea King" helicopter for transporting our "InterPen" Everglades firefighters [1962] because the Bureau of Land Management couldn't seem to accomplish same.

This same H-3 helicopter was parked behind "Air Force One" at MIA on 18 November 1963, and as we were leaving "in disgust" -- the Navy Commander called me over and joked as to "... we were still "fighting fires" in the "Glades". I remarked to him [Just before this H-3 transported JFK to Miami Beach] that they sure had a "ridiculous" (and un-authorized) US Army "Logo" painted on the tail -- and the "Squid" commander stated that they had been frequently tasked to fly the "AG" around Florida, and he didn't want a US Navy "Modex" on the bird !!

A recently involved "author", who was constantly in my presence during ALL interviews, got some stuff wrong -- no doubt to either lack of shorthand abilities, a tape-recorder, or personal agenda -- was told about RFK having been exposed to LHO [by dossier or personally] at SGA "Isolation Sites Alpha or Bravo" [Chekika State Park now, was then called "Grossman's Hammock" -- pronounced "Rosamon Hamuk" by the "Hickory Hill" Cubans] and CIA communications/swimmer site on SW Avocado Drive -- about 2 miles from Homestead General Aviation Airport (NOT the USAF Base).

Moreover, ALL personnel at these two sites were "Roadwatchers", NOT shooters -- and scheduled for insertion into Cuba, usually by the most convenient Mex/DF or Merida departure points.

Recently, said author insisted that of, course, said sites should have been visited -- but forgot that there was gross insistence the prior interviewing of other personalities -- and ignoring the fact that they didn't want to talk about the past, much less be "interviewed"!! Family members [as in the case of Gloria Estefan] are very much chagrined that these elders refuse to discuss these matters, even within their households. It wasn't that long ago that Habana charged Estefan's father [bOP & 'nam vet] with being a terrorist, and that; many years after his demise !!

I really never gave a rat's ass about the Paines or any of the other "White Russian Industrial Espionage Support Elements !!" This is the same type of entity which "sold" worm/trojaned software to the KGB, and caused the Trans-Siberian Gas Pipeline to "accidentally" explode in a mushroom cloud !!

When I mentioned to Oliver Stone that Johnny Brewer's kin were CIA Marine (Ship) Surveyors in Miami, and working alongside Tom McCrory, Mike & Nick Zapetis, and Capt. Hans Gudda Milton -- he responded that: "...Naw...Johnny said to me personally that he was just a ("Al Bundy type ??") shoe salesman !!

[NOTE: The GRU styled a face-time meet with an asset as a "Treff"; and most "Treffs" were held in shoe stores or libraries. Shoe stores, because physical contact could be made without arousing suspicion, even if the "courier" was totally "in-the-dark" and "muling it" -- and thus didn't realize that data was being transferred via the heels of said shoes !!]

AND James, like this Norton dude stated "..What kind of nutball whacko is going to call up out of the blue and ask about somebody's relationship with LHO ??!!"

You called Freddy Duran and questioned him about his 10/20 on November 22nd ??!! Why not do a Weberman and frame it thus: "...Hemming says that you were...??!!" When he did this with the former US Customs Miami Boss, Wallace D. Shanley -- he was loudly told to "Bugger off, Mate !!"

Freddy is the former Florida State Chairman of the Democrat Party. He enlisted as a private in BA2506, even despite his wealth -- and has been booted out of the BA2506 [bOP Brigade] for engaging in "dialogue", visiting with Fidel & Company in Havana, and speaking on C-SPAN at The Brookings Institution. Damn right I know where he was and what he was leisurely doing that week, and I am not about to expose him to further phony DP pix personalities & vilification, and that despite the fact that we really never got along that well together.

I would strongly recommend some changes in your "alleged" Op-Tilt [AM/TILT ??] picture gallery. Rolando Eugenio Marinez never left the SS REX when the weapons, ammo, and explosives were delivered to "Bayo's team on Great Inagua (Bahamas Outer Islands). [Y'all remember Eduardo Perez, given the "War Name" Bayo by Raul Castro ??!!] NONE of the other Watergate "patsies" were ever even near the REX, much less the H.K. Davis/Hemming maritime Op which was diverted by Pawley, John Perry, Martino, Weyl, et al.

Speaking of Martino. The very first anti-Castro exile Cubans he ever met was through me. After I called him down about the "Tales of William Morgan" crap [He was never in La Cabana Fortress, much less "Gallery 14" -- he was always imprisoned only at "El Principe", across the harbor. He was stunned when I confronted him with former Principe Captain/Jailer Luis Castillo [one of "Bayo's" guys] -- and was reminded that Luis was the one who finally brought him his shoes for his terribly suffering feet !!

When Twyman asked my ex-wife the same crap, she was restrained from slugging both he and Fonzi by my large daughter. To this day I am forbidden to have Twyman's tome on my bookshelf, so I keep it inside its shipping box.

Why does everybody, including Nigel Turner, et al. go catatonic when I state that NOT ONE US Customs document has ever been released, even to NARA ??!! OH! OH! -- I mispeak, Greg Burnham sent me 4 pages of Customs/INS pages -- they covered 1914 and 1916 !! So much for the one agency that did ALL of the Cuban Intel, and employed the majority of the JM/WAVE folks.

Finally: During the Russo interview with Angelo, I ordered my daughter to turn off the tape recorder when Angelo casually "blurted out" that "..When Benny and I were Monitoring Oswald.." -- I quickly advised that we were not going into that matter, that this was NOT on the agenda. The RFK R/V with Rothmann, no big deal. The BIG deal was the RFK meet on the "Surfside 6" houseboat, where RFK was warned that "these strangers" didn't smell right !! I advised Russo that I had spoken with the then owner [and 1st inventor of houseboats] of same and that he confirmed that during that timeframe, Larry King was running his radio show aboard the house-boat. I further advised him that King had overheard some interesting dialogue through his cracked door after RFK had left for McClaney's house on Pine Tree Drive.

This is the same "Rags-to-Riches" Larry King who fled Miami in disgrace shortly thereafter for "kiting checks"; and defrauding Louis Wolfson out of monies purportedly transferred to Garrison. The same Larry King, who, standing outside the Federal Grand Jury Room [1977]; commented to a Deputy U.S. Marshall that: "...See the big guy there...Hemming...He is the prime suspect in the Kennedy murder...!!"

Surprise !! That same Marshal had been a Green Beret with me, and had broken his ankle at Fort Benning Jump School [1964] -- and thus left me as the only member of our unit in that class. He immediately repeated same to me, which my brother had also overheard, but not being familiar with any aspect of the case -- couldn't figure what the hell King was ranting about.

And inside knowledge doesn't spring one to the top of the heap quite dramatically? Naw, its just raw talent & "the breaks" ??!!

Cheerios [the cereal]

GPH

"WHAT ! Me Worry ?" -- Alfred E. Neumann, 1953

Finally: During the Russo interview with Angelo, I ordered my daughter to turn off the tape recorder when Angelo casually "blurted out" that "..When Benny and I were Monitoring Oswald.." -- I quickly advised that we were not going into that matter, that this was NOT on the agenda. The RFK R/V with Rothmann, no big deal. The BIG deal was the RFK meet on the "Surfside 6" houseboat, where RFK was warned that "these strangers" didn't smell right !! I advised Russo that I had spoken with the then owner [and 1st inventor of houseboats] of same and that he confirmed that during that timeframe, Larry King was running his radio show aboard the house-boat. I further advised him that King had overheard some interesting dialogue through his cracked door after RFK had left for McClaney's house on Pine Tree Drive.

This is the same "Rags-to-Riches" Larry King who fled Miami in disgrace shortly thereafter for "kiting checks"; and defrauding Louis Wolfson out of monies purportedly transferred to Garrison. The same Larry King, who, standing outside the Federal Grand Jury Room [1977]; commented to a Deputy U.S. Marshall that: "...See the big guy there...Hemming...He is the prime suspect in the Kennedy murder...!!"

Surprise !! That same Marshal had been a Green Beret with me, and had broken his ankle at Fort Benning Jump School [1964] -- and thus left me as the only member of our unit in that class. He immediately repeated same to me, which my brother had also overheard, but not being familiar with any aspect of the case -- couldn't figure what the hell King was ranting about.

And inside knowledge doesn't spring one to the top of the heap quite dramatically? Naw, its just raw talent & "the breaks" ??!!

Cheerios [the cereal]

GPH

So, does this mean Larry King was a witness to RFK's meet with Rothman? If so, why has he never discussed this?

And why prevent Angelo from telling Russo about de Torres and Oswald? Were you holding on to this like a rare stamp, hoping this info would go up in value? Or were you concerned for your safety?

Just trying to make sense of it all.

I remember Larry King interviewing E. Howard Hunt on his CNN show. King warmly greeted him like an old friend, saying "Good to see you again." I wondered how they had become such good buddies. The first thing King asked was about Dallas, because "some people say you were there." Hunt smiled and replied, "Not any sane people, Larry." Hunt then said something about "the offing of JFK," and they went on to other subjects.

Cheerios [the cereal]

GPH

So, does this mean Larry King was a witness to RFK's meet with Rothman? If so, why has he never discussed this?

And why prevent Angelo from telling Russo about de Torres and Oswald? Were you holding on to this like a rare stamp, hoping this info would go up in value? Or were you concerned for your safety?

--------------------------------

"Rare Stamp !!" "Bullxxxx !!" I gave my stamp collection to my oldest daughter while ensconced in the VA hospital for 8 months, as I anticipated a somewhat dim outcome due to my afflictions.

My extreme reluctance to join with Russo in the Jennings/ ("Coward-ass" Canuck warmonger who got us into Somalia !!), /Sy Hersh (Hero? of the My Lai "Pinkville-4" massacre expose') "Dark Side" castigations, caused me to set strict guidelines as to interview content. I sure as hell didn't want Russo going on to the others, Reboso, McClaney [and his aide "Steve"] prefacing his queries with: "...Well, both Angelo, Hemming, and AM/LASHs 6 thru 17 said that.....!!" [a-la AJW] -- and either turning them OFF, or worse, causing them to believe erroneously that said Intel was declassified at NARA.

"Go up in VALUE?? -- to whom !!" Most insights will NEVER see the light of day, no matter what the offer.

I have no clue as to whether "Rough House" Norm was at the Surfside-6 meet; as I never asked the two "Hickory Hill" RFK Cubans anything further on same. As far as I recall, the "multiple" R/Vs with Rothman were at his home on Star Island [in sight of Al Capone's winter palace] -- and the island is between mainland Miami and Miami Beach, and thus -- nowhere even near Collins Avenue..

Larry King "discuss this??!!" He would be retired the same day !! Don't you understand the real world at all?? He is where he is at today because he DID NOT disclose "this"; you think he is stupid or something??

Nor, does he have a "duty" to disclose [or enlighten] anything to anybody, and even if given immunity before a grand jury -- would seek the protections of the 5th Amendment -- and would gladly do a "Susan MacDougal" or a "Judy Miller" martyr routine; especially considering the very apparent [to HIM] risks; something that you will never face in your hindsight tabloid reading !!

My brother recently nagged me about "speeding-up" my tape recordings, as without my "initial disclosure" of "highly classified Intel"; he will be left to write only about a limited number of our Ops after I have passed. Some of you people just don't get it !! If my family has limited knowledge of specific instances, why the hell should I blurt out a goddamn thing to total strangers ??

Wise-up -- I have no NDAs hanging over my head, since I was never "on-the-books" with CIA, save for certain instances. And by-the-way: The "nasty-ass" CIA is prohibited by law from answering questions posed by anyone, any "Body", any entity, under any circumstances outside the NSC/Oval Office locale !! Some of that has been changed by the so-called P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act -- but don't hold your breath in anticipation that "The Company" might respond to "uncleared" busy-nobodies.

Moreover, had there been a C/CI half as competent as Angleton during the 1980s thru 2001, there would have never been: a 9/11, a traitor Howard, a traitorous Walker Family USN spy-ring -- same goes for Ames, Hanssen, "Falcon & The Snowman", and especially those dozens of others who have been kept out of "the system", or quietly "cardiac'd/car wrecked", etc. -- the same moves that Fidel made inside Cuba with HIS "rogue-conspirators"; only he has thrown in a few aeroplane and helicopter crashes. Too bad the late SOV/General Lebed didn't heed the warning about avoiding excursions in delapidated Mi-8s !!

Go ahead and do a Khazar with King, you know the routine: "...GPH says that you are a two-bit paper-hanger thief...and that you traded "insider info" to gain the "prestige??" and extreme wealth held currently....Larry, old chap...eh wot ??" Hell, Boris Pash did the same, and even got CIC "Op-ALSOS" staff/ sergeants installed as junior CEOs with "Fortune-500" corporations !!

'Nuff said, ["personal safety my aching ass -- NOT likely -- especially when the likes of Chacon, Masferrer, "Benny", et al. considered me as the genuine "enfant terrible" -- and me just a home-loving wannabe-SOF nice-guy; shocking !!, it hurts SO !!]

Cereal,

GPH

Cheerios [the cereal]

GPH

--------------------------------

"Rare Stamp !!" "Bullxxxx !!" I gave my stamp collection to my oldest daughter while ensconced in the VA hospital for 8 months, as I anticipated a somewhat dim outcome due to my afflictions.

My extreme reluctance to join with Russo in the Jennings/ ("Coward-ass" Canuck warmonger who got us into Somalia !!), /Sy Hersh (Hero? of the My Lai "Pinkville-4" massacre expose') "Dark Side" castigations, caused me to set strict guidelines as to interview content. I sure as hell didn't want Russo going on to the others, Reboso, McClaney [and his aide "Steve"] prefacing his queries with: "...Well, both Angelo, Hemming, and AM/LASHs 6 thru 17 said that.....!!" [a-la AJW] -- and either turning them OFF, or worse, causing them to believe erroneously that said Intel was declassified at NARA.

"Go up in VALUE?? -- to whom !!" Most insights will NEVER see the light of day, no matter what the offer.

I have no clue as to whether "Rough House" Norm was at the Surfside-6 meet; as I never asked the two "Hickory Hill" RFK Cubans anything further on same. As far as I recall, the "multiple" R/Vs with Rothman were at his home on Star Island [in sight of Al Capone's winter palace] -- and the island is between mainland Miami and Miami Beach, and thus -- nowhere even near Collins Avenue..

Larry King "discuss this??!!" He would be retired the same day !! Don't you understand the real world at all?? He is where he is at today because he DID NOT disclose "this"; you think he is stupid or something??

Nor, does he have a "duty" to disclose [or enlighten] anything to anybody, and even if given immunity before a grand jury -- would seek the protections of the 5th Amendment -- and would gladly do a "Susan MacDougal" or a "Judy Miller" martyr routine; especially considering the very apparent [to HIM] risks; something that you will never face in your hindsight tabloid reading !!

My brother recently nagged me about "speeding-up" my tape recordings, as without my "initial disclosure" of "highly classified Intel"; he will be left to write only about a limited number of our Ops after I have passed. Some of you people just don't get it !! If my family has limited knowledge of specific instances, why the hell should I blurt out a goddamn thing to total strangers ??

Wise-up -- I have no NDAs hanging over my head, since I was never "on-the-books" with CIA, save for certain instances. And by-the-way: The "nasty-ass" CIA is prohibited by law from answering questions posed by anyone, any "Body", any entity, under any circumstances outside the NSC/Oval Office locale !! Some of that has been changed by the so-called P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act -- but don't hold your breath in anticipation that "The Company" might respond to "uncleared" busy-nobodies.

Moreover, had there been a C/CI half as competent as Angleton during the 1980s thru 2001, there would have never been: a 9/11, a traitor Howard, a traitorous Walker Family USN spy-ring -- same goes for Ames, Hanssen, "Falcon & The Snowman", and especially those dozens of others who have been kept out of "the system", or quietly "cardiac'd/car wrecked", etc. -- the same moves that Fidel made inside Cuba with HIS "rogue-conspirators"; only he has thrown in a few aeroplane and helicopter crashes. Too bad the late SOV/General Lebed didn't heed the warning about avoiding excursions in delapidated Mi-8s !!

Go ahead and do a Khazar with King, you know the routine: "...GPH says that you are a two-bit paper-hanger thief...and that you traded "insider info" to gain the "prestige??" and extreme wealth held currently....Larry, old chap...eh wot ??" Hell, Boris Pash did the same, and even got CIC "Op-ALSOS" staff/ sergeants installed as junior CEOs with "Fortune-500" corporations !!

'Nuff said, ["personal safety my aching ass -- NOT likely -- especially when the likes of Chacon, Masferrer, "Benny", et al. considered me as the genuine "enfant terrible" -- and me just a home-loving wannabe-SOF nice-guy; shocking !!, it hurts SO !!]

Cereal,

GPH

You mentioned once that "Oswald" called in to a radio talk show in Florida while you were on-air doing an interview. Was it Miami Undercover? By the way, I sincerely appreciate you responding to my question about the Paines. I have found that "pursuing historical truth" can take a long, long time. The "reality of life" for past and present individual's in the US Government and its "lower echelons," is obviously quite different from Joe Q. Citizen, but if the relationship between the two (Gov't and ordinary people) is not structured via the constitution then democracy becomes an anachronism; But what I do feel is important in this country today is getting back to something resembling democracy. Revelations about JFK's death (as well as a host of of "other scandal's" the last 42 years has made at least some of us a little wiser. I wonder if schools today teach that the patriots of 1776 (that have been evoked countless times by the people in Washington) were fond of mentioning that one's government's devotion to democratic principles without the ever-vigilance of its own people, is not something that "the people" should assume to be as permanent a fixture in our lives as say, the sun coming up in the morning.

Edited by Robert Howard