The Education Forum

The role ICT has played in my teaching

Janos Blasszauer

Hi dear friends! :rolleyes: It was nice to read your kind words. It's absolutely sure that in the future whenever I feel a need to boost my self-esteem I'll just get back to this page. :)

Sorry for not having reflected on the Bratislava meeting and on your comments earlier.

It was really great to meet you guys in Slovakia. Thank you once again for inviting me. I've enjoyed very much your company and have found the meeting very productive.

As you might know, I've sent Terry my SWOT analysis of the E-HELP project.

Congratulations on pulling off a great project! I'm glad that I could take part in it and even contribute to it.

As for the new tools that you could find useful in your teaching, well let me put here some links to sites where you can harvest great many links. You get a short description there about the applications.

Let me first recommend this link: The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2008

and then this one: Top tools for e-learning

Well, that's all for the time being.

I'll definitely get back to this page since it is a real ego booster. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi dear friends! :) It was nice to read your kind words. It's absolutely sure that in the future whenever I feel a need to boost my self-esteem I'll just get back to this page. :ice

Sorry for not having reflected on the Bratislava meeting and on your comments earlier.

It was really great to meet you guys in Slovakia. Thank you once again for inviting me. I've enjoyed very much your company and have found the meeting very productive.

As you might know, I've sent Terry my SWOT analysis of the E-HELP project.

Congratulations on pulling off a great project! I'm glad that I could take part in it and even contribute to it.

As for the new tools that you could find useful in your teaching, well let me put here some links to sites where you can harvest great many links. You get a short description there about the applications.

Let me first recommend this link: The Best Web 2.0 Applications For Education — 2008

and then this one: Top tools for e-learning

Well, that's all for the time being.

I'll definitely get back to this page since it is a real ego booster. :lol:

You can see a video of Janos Blasszauer's excellent seminar here:

http://vimeo.com/1982805