The Education Forum

The Real Picket fence shooter?

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

Kind of following on John's post below,here is an enhancement from 2002 which i think may show the true location of the shooter behind the picket fence,and possibly the one seen by Ed Hoffman.Funnily enough Oliver Stone portrays the shooter in the exact same location as i do.Does anyone know Stone's information source for placing the shooter in this precise location?,and is this close to where Sam Holland seen the smoke?.Bill Miller claims that my enhancement is nothing but a floating torso of tree branches suspended in mid air because he insists that the Dallas Skyline is cutting through the bottom of the body.I dispute this,as the Skyline phenomenon can also be seen on the front of the picket fence giving a kind of waterfall effect.These what i call "wash marks" are not tree shadows as he also claims.I think these artifacts in both areas are simply caused by the poor quality of the Moorman polaroid,although the Dallas skyline can be seen running along other parts of the fence.

Duncan :news

Edited by Duncan MacRae

Duncan,

If the position of your gunman is dependant in some way to the trajectory line between the position of your gunman and the position of JFK's head in Moorman#5, then this will not work. Moorman #5 equates with Z 315.6. I.e. its time point is during that eighteenth of second between Z 315 and Z 316.

The problem is not the time difference, it is the position of JFK's at Z313 and the position of the head in Moorman #5. There is a massive difference in head position between these two moments in time.

Drawing your trajectory line to the head position in Moorman #5 makes no sense. That was not the head position, or anything like the head position, when the shot impacted at Z 313.

James.

Duncan, I'm pretty much on your side on this one. I thought Moorman was generally agreed to be the moment of impact, but even if it was a bit later it doesn't change your basic argument that a rifle firing from the picket fence would have had an unobstructed shot at the President.

Where your photo is misleading, however, is that the Moorman photograph fails to reveal the depth between the fence and the car, and thus distorts the angle. An overhead view or map of Dealey Plaza, or even a visit there in person, will quickly reveal that a shot from the fence to the car's position at 313 would be heading towards the corner of Main and Houston on the south side of the plaza, and would be highly unlikely to exit from the right side of Kennedy's head.

Kind of following on John's post below,here is an enhancement from 2002 which i think may show the true location of the shooter behind the picket fence,and possibly the one seen by Ed Hoffman.Funnily enough Oliver Stone portrays the shooter in the exact same location as i do.Does anyone  know Stone's information source for placing the shooter in this precise location?,and is this close to where Sam Holland seen the smoke?.Bill Miller claims that my enhancement is nothing but a floating torso of tree branches suspended in mid air because he insists that the Dallas Skyline is cutting through the bottom of the body.I dispute this,as the Skyline phenomenon can also be seen on the front of the picket fence giving a kind of waterfall effect.These what i call "wash marks" are not tree shadows as he also claims.I think these artifacts in both areas are simply caused by the poor quality of the Moorman polaroid,although the Dallas skyline can be seen running along other parts of the fence.

Duncan :news

Hi Duncan-

If S.M. Holland was standing on the triple overpass and viewing these events, wouldn't his assessment of smoke "about fifteen feet this side of that tree" tend to support the firing position you suggest? Seems like it to me.

"And about that time, there was a third report that wasn't nearly as loud as the two previous reports. It came from that picket fence, and then there was a fourth report. The third and the fourth reports was almost simultaneously. But, the third report wasn't nearly as loud as the two previous reports or the fourth report. And I glanced over underneath that green tree and you see a - a little puff of smoke. It looked like a puff of steam or cigarette smoke. And the smoke was about - oh, eight or ten feet off the ground, and about fifteen feet this side of that tree."

Also if you look at Zapruder frame number 312 it shows Kennedy's head down and tilted towards Jackie,right side exposed to a shot from the fence at a facing leftwards position,ie his face is pointing towards Jackies right cheek almost.This i believe would be ample and logical for a right side head rear exit wound. Have a good look at Z312.

Duncan,

to what shoot are you referring to, the fatal shoot or to a shoot fired prior to the head shoot? IMO I tend to belive that the fatal shoot was fired from the south parking lot near the post office building.