The Education Forum

Muchmore Damage to frame

Hello all.

Thought this one was interesting. Given that a large number of the witnesses claimed that the final 2 shots came very close together - it's interesting to note that the damage to the Muchmore frame, in the center, appears to indicate that a frame of 2 were spliced out.

The vast majority of witneses said they heard only one shot before the two or more "close together" shots. Many of these witnesses were not only explicit about what they meant by close together ("simultaneous"), they were also clear about when the flurry occurred—during the time the head exploded. Before that, they heard only one shot, apparently the one that struck Kennedy in the throat. What happened in between?

http://www.webcom.com/ctka/pr1195-cranor.html

From Probe, The Magician's Tools, By Milicent Cranor

I can align the scratches at the left, and Jean Hill and Mary Moorman if I shift the bottom half of the frame to the right, but then it isn't the same frame, is it?

I can't help but speculate. If 2 shots were fired, in rapid succession, with one hit say from the rear, another location - or even a second round fired immediately from a semi-automatic, one hit would have had to be removed for the SBT.

Are we missing a second shot to Kennedy's head?

- lee

Guest Stephen Turner

Lee

Im a complete newcomer to photo analysis.Just to give me an idea

where would this coresponed with the "Z" film.

Lee

Im a complete newcomer to photo analysis.Just to give me an idea

where would this coresponed with the "Z" film.

Welcome Stephen!

The glib response would be z313.

Here's an interesting one for you. This is z313, from Time Life magazine [a great source for Government news], with the first part of the overlay using the redundant section at the top of the frame, which one could assume should be z312.

The final overlay is using Costella's excellent, stabilized, pin-cushion effect removed, version, which can be found on Fetzer's website. An excellent resource.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

- lee

Guest Stephen Turner

Thanks Lee

Your right Costella provides a much clearer image.

Fasinating stuff, care to recommend a basic book on photo analysis(I mean a

real no brainer to begin with) This is one part of the subject I have problems

with.

thanks.

Thanks Lee

Your right Costella provides a much clearer image.

Fasinating stuff, care to recommend a basic book on photo analysis(I mean a

real no brainer to begin with) This is one part of the subject I have problems

with.

thanks.

Hi Stephen!

If you want something that takes into account photo and film manipulation, as relates to the assassination, I'd recommend Fetzer's 'The Great Zapruder Hoax.' However, I don't know if that's what you are looking for.

IMO, there's a book waiting to be published.

- lee