The Education Forum

The knoll fiction

Guest Paul Gibson

Guest Paul Gibson

I just so happen to have been there that day in Dallas and was there when some catholic clone made up this rumur, lie, fabrication, church innuendoe, cover up, misleading,fairy tail, whatever you want to call it. There was a few news men and a clone and some other unknown person the conversation was about a question answer the name of a school. The clone got ahold of the story twisted it wiggle his catholic pinky finger wave on it and now in the national historic press as the grassy knoll. Since religions when expose try to dope the rest of the world with drugs it also enhance planting more canary seeds to smoke a precaution for exposure. Grass or marijuna to be more abundant. :)

Guest Eugene B. Connolly
I just so happen to have been there that day in Dallas and was there when some catholic clone made up this rumur, lie, fabrication, church innuendoe, cover  up, misleading,fairy tail, whatever you want to call it. There was a few news men and a clone and some other unknown person the conversation was about a question answer the name of a school. The clone got ahold of the story twisted it wiggle  his catholic pinky finger wave on it and now in the national historic press as the grassy knoll. Since religions when expose try to dope the rest of the world with drugs it also enhance planting more canary seeds to smoke a precaution for exposure. Grass or marijuna to be more abundant. ;)

Bah! Humbug!

EBC

Edited by Eugene B. Connolly

I don't know what this means - something about the Church of the Grassy Knoll?

There is too much verbage - and not enough viewing of the actual film footage which plainly shows the President being driven violently sideways - towards Jackie- from the force of a blast originating from his right-front. Interesting that Roscoe White apparently claimed to have made that shot with a German Mauser (in the diary discovered by his son and revealed in 1992 - the same rifle originally said to have been found in the TSBD). Dan Rather began his career telling us that the President had been driven down and forwards by the blast - incomprehensibly inaccurate reporting which misled the entire world - and winds up his career by causing a basically true rendition of Bush's National Guard service to be completely removed from public discourse on a technicality - the fact that the information had been "retyped" - "Font-gate". Dubyu ultimately received sympathy from the story instead of the criticism and condemnation he deserved.

Edited by JL Allen

I don't know what this means - something about the Church of the Grassy Knoll? 

Of course, no one knows what this means. That's because Mr. Paul Gibson aka Mr. Paul Nolan, aka Mr. John MacMadman, aka Mr. Paul MacNolan's specific purpose here, is the spread of nonsensical disinfo, supposedly disguised as misinfo, with the intention of breaking threads, and sidetracking any legitimate work being done on forums dedicated to the study of the assassination.

This is why Shanet succinctly requested, loud and clear, for this thread, and/or any other thread [MHO] becoming contaminated by the likes of this scam-artist, be allowed to wither on the vine, or better yet, to crash and burn.

B)

Now you know.

Edited by Terry Mauro

Guest Stephen Turner
I just so happen to have been there that day in Dallas and was there when some catholic clone made up this rumur, lie, fabrication, church innuendoe, cover  up, misleading,fairy tail, whatever you want to call it. There was a few news men and a clone and some other unknown person the conversation was about a question answer the name of a school. The clone got ahold of the story twisted it wiggle  his catholic pinky finger wave on it and now in the national historic press as the grassy knoll. Since religions when expose try to dope the rest of the world with drugs it also enhance planting more canary seeds to smoke a precaution for exposure. Grass or marijuna to be more abundant. B)

Thats the second Cookoo i've heard today,must be spring people!

Interesting theory on who is behind this....

The two posts (one popped up around 1/1/05) are very disturbing and cast

a sickening pall upon our seminars and discussions:

JOHN & ANDY

I request that these manifestly grotesque offerings be removed and the member ousted.

I really don't think this is the work of the scholarly John McAdams.  Do you have any proof, Terry?

Word is, that either MacAdams himself, or one of his bootlicking lackeys will post on the various sites with this exact same drivel. And, don't ask me to name my sources because I don't believe I'm obligated to. I see you choose to refer to him as "scholarly", but I don't feel he deserves the honor of being addressed as such. Not, for his curriculum concerning the assassination.

I view him as a biased pedagogue, fostering the lone nut and Warren Commission Big Lie, the same as I find fault with Ken Rahn's equally inadequate and biased presentation. Where are the two sides of the coin supposedly being presented by these charlatans? And, we send our children to schools of higher learning only to have their capacity to think logically and critically, undermined by these pompous

excuses for "scholars"? But, that's merely my humble opinion, of which I am just as entitled to as the next person. Touche.

Terry, so your simple answer to my question is "No" you have no evidence that Professor McAdams posted this.

This "Gibson"post is nonsense drivel. You may be enitled to your opinion, but it is another thing to publish what may very be a defamatory statement, attributing the drivel to a well-respected University professor, without ANY proof.

Nor do I think you should impugn his academic credentials merely because you disagree with his opinions. I have read some of his materials and his writing is articulate, but wrong.

Although Professor McAdams is wrong about his conclusions, is he not entitled to his opinions, just as you are?

And does not fairness require that you not accuse him of making a poorly written statement and publish it under a false name, unless you have evidence to support such a charge?

As you know, I disagreed with many of President Kennedy's policies but there are many things for which I did respect him. I think President Kennedy was a fair man who sought justice and I do not believe he would condone posting false charges about someone on a forum dedicated to bringing his killers to justice.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Terry, so your simple answer to my question is "No" you have no evidence that Professor McAdams posted this.

This "Gibson"post is nonsense drivel. You may be enitled to your opinion, but it is another thing to publish what may very be a defamatory statement, attributing the drivel to a well-respected University professor, without ANY proof.

Nor do I think you should impugn his academic credentials merely because you disagree with his opinions. I have read some of his materials and his writing is articulate, but wrong.

Although Professor McAdams is wrong about his conclusions, is he not entitled to his opinions, just as you are?

And does not fairness require that you not accuse him of making a poorly written statement and publish it under a false name, unless you have evidence to support such a charge?

As you know, I disagreed with many of President Kennedy's policies but there are many things for which I did respect him. I think President Kennedy was a fair man who sought justice and I do not believe he would condone posting false charges about someone on a forum dedicated to bringing his killers to justice.

I stated that I was under no obligation to reveal my source of information.

Unless you're intending to make a federal case out of it?

And, since I refuse to hand over the "proof", I guess I'll just have to retract my

statements about your "well-respected University professor". But, once I get the

actual docs in my hands, I'll make sure you're the very first person I let know.

Since when is that against the law? He may be articulate? I should hope so.

Of course he's entitled to his opinions, but his unbridled influence over the minds of

potential future leaders of the United States with regard to presenting one-sided information on an important homicide case such as this, needs to be addressed.

In due time. But as I just stated, I will delete the references to him as it seems to have you in such a snit.

I really don't think this is the work of the scholarly John McAdams.  Do you have any proof, Terry?

Here's the retraction:

Of course, no one knows what this means. That's because Mr. Paul Gibson aka Mr. Paul Nolan, aka Mr. John MacMadman, aka Mr. Paul MacNolan's specific purpose here, is the spread of nonsensical disinfo, supposedly disguised as misinfo, with the intention of breaking threads, and sidetracking any legitimate work being done on forums dedicated to the study of the assassination.