The Education Forum

A Sixth Floor Shooter per Hemming

Oh, I see--

without a magazine or clip "Oswald" was supposedly

limited to hand chambering, a slow and laborious process...........

Correct...and as far as I've been able to discover, no "magazine," "clip," or even a "stripper clip"--and I recently have been told that a MC 6.5 can be fired using a variation of a stripper clip in lieu of a proper "magazine" or "clip"--was ever logged into inventory anywhere...DPD, FBI...anywhere.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Gillespie

"He states this man was shooting not from the sniper's next on the SE end of the sixth floor of the TSBD but from the window on the west end of the sixth floor."

Tim,

Once again, Mr. J&W (Junglerot and Weaponry) has told us - you in this case - absolutely nothing. The above flash is not exactly breaking news, my cyber friend. Yeah, a previously cropped news photo of the TSBD, released in its original size years later, shows a man in that window. This and many, many other wonderful things were put together by Mr. Groden on two HIGHLY recommended DVDs which resolve multiple doubts and confusion, not all of course. But I digress...

Mr. J&W knows NOTHING more than the better informed and astute members here, of which there are a few. He is a xxxx who should not be given audience - and he knows that I know that \

(he purports to have been a member of a shooting team - the horror; the sad, pathetic horror). Read on...

"He states that one of these agencies had a tape recording of a German-speaking man who shot from the sixth floor of the TSBD. I do not believe Gerry actually heard the recording but its content was relayed to him by a source in that agency. (He can correct me if I am wrong.)"

My God!!! Tim, c'mon. Now we have gone from triple underpasses to TRIPLE HEARSAY! I think I'll go way out on a limb here and join you in not believing that "Gerry actually heard the recording..." though I'm not sure that that is how you wanted to put it. Look, the man is a sweaty fraud. How ironic that A.J. Weberman, who gave this dirt-encrusted errand boy his 15 minutes of fame, got a name for himself by going through Dylan's garbage and now Forum members go through Hemming's. Gerry, whatever bona fides you ever thought you had were short-termed leased to you a long, long time ago. Now? You're up way past your bedtime.

JG

Edited by John Gillespie

Guest John Gillespie
I, too hope that Mr. Hemming has not passed. He mentioned in one post that he was in a wheelchair and using oxygen. It was apparent that he was very frustrated with what he had become after having been who he was. (Special ops., soldier of fortune, etc.) Has anyone on the forum been corresponding with him via e-mail? When I first started reading this particular thread of Tim's, I felt that might be the case. I certainly hope that we can find out if he is still with the living. I will be the first to say that his life must have been as fascinating as any hollywood movie could have made it. I remember him saying that he did not know who killed JFK, but I feel that he knew much more than he was saying.

Terry

but I feel that he knew much more than he was saying.

Terry

Quite the contrary, T-man. Matter of fact, he knows an awful lot less. Though I hope he recovers from any real infirmities, I fully believe for any number of good reasons that the man is an utter fraud and he knows that I know that. For some obvious reasons he's gotten currency here and, as a result, has fooled far too many people, which accounts for the various periods of Hemming in absentia soon to be followed by Hemming Redux. But take a critical look at his assertions with respect to substance. There is no there there and those declarations, awash in caliber and recoil trivia, ultimately drown in his pathetic attempts at "I know something you don't but I've got to keep it to myself" coyness. As Dawn puts it: "Guess he wishes his role in history to remain as it is: unreliable, questionable."

...and sad.

Edited by John Gillespie

I, too hope that Mr. Hemming has not passed. He mentioned in one post that he was in a wheelchair and using oxygen. It was apparent that he was very frustrated with what he had become after having been who he was. (Special ops., soldier of fortune, etc.) Has anyone on the forum been corresponding with him via e-mail? When I first started reading this particular thread of Tim's, I felt that might be the case. I certainly hope that we can find out if he is still with the living. I will be the first to say that his life must have been as fascinating as any hollywood movie could have made it. I remember him saying that he did not know who killed JFK, but I feel that he knew much more than he was saying.

Terry

but I feel that he knew much more than he was saying.

Terry

Quite the contrary, T-man. Matter of fact, he knows an awful lot less. Though I hope he recovers from any real infirmities, I fully believe for any number of good reasons that the man is an utter fraud and he knows that I know that. For some obvious reasons he's gotten currency here and, as a result, has fooled far too many people, which accounts for the various periods of Hemming in absentia soon to be followed by Hemming Redux. But take a critical look at his assertions with respect to substance. There is no there there and those declarations, awash in caliber and recoil trivia, ultimately drown in his pathetic attempts at "I know something you don't but I've got to keep it to myself" coyness. As Dawn puts it: "Guess he wishes his role in history to remain as it is: unreliable, questionable."

...and sad.

Disagreement. The man is a genius. But I would be delighted to be enlightened as to why you do not think so John and why. If we consider that Loran Hall was in Dallas - that Sprague fingered Seymour for Dallas, that Vidal Santiago was also thought to be there, that Roy Hargraves said he was in - in the Noel Twymann interview, that Hemming knew folks like Trafficante, Martino, Walker, Oswald, Chapelle, Che, Robert Johnson, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Doesn't add. More logical is Hemming with an agreement and some code of ethics which he is unwilling to violate. But I am curious as how "the man is an utter fraud and he knows that I know that." You were MI - is there anything you can share with us?

- lee

• 11 years later...

In my opinion, both Gerry Hemming and “Tosh” Plumlee are frauds. They try to bury us in half truths and details os the assassination already revealed by honest investigators to get us away from the WHOLE (real) picture or make us believe they are benevolent in furnishing vital information. And for them to appear somewhat less than murderers (actual or complicit). ;) 

GabyStan

Edited by Gaby Stan