The Education Forum

DPD Officer Harry Olsen

50 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Yes Michael Clark, Ruby was usually placed at the Dallas PD at that time.

This Harry Olsen character seemed like he was lying his head off during his WC testimony.

Couldn't remember names of people he was personally interacting with during the JFK event time period just months later? 

And much too close to Ruby.

When I try to map-locate the Carousel Lounge, I get 2 locations, for some reason. Going with the Carousel location near the corner of Field St. and Commerce St., the garage is just behind the Carousel at Field St. and Jackson St. This Jibes with what I recollect to be the testimony of George Senator and Larry Crafard.

In my readings, I have focused in on the goings-on at the Carousel between Friday Morning and Saturday at around Noon. The Cast of characters are, Crafard, Ruby, Senator, Armstrong, perhaps the guy in the garage, and an anonymous girl who calls in to the club, asking about a job on Friday night at around 11PM.

I am not sure, as yet, how to bring a patient reader around to seeing what I am, and I am not really prepared yet, to try. In the context of this thread, however, I'll say (tentatively) that Ruby's presence at the Friday night press conference was manufactured, with some video that could have been taped during quite a few other opportunities. This was done to hide his presence, elsewhere; some of that time being at the garage. Long (and as yet incomplete) story short, at 3 AM, Ruby, Senator and Crafard, make the strange picture taking trip around town, and get home at around daylight. Crafard later wakes-up, quits his job, and hitch hikes to a remote farmhouse in Michigan. Senator can't recall what he did until 8PM on Saturday. 

There are other strange details, or lies. Something very nefarious happned that night, between the Carousel, (incidentally with a phone busy for 4 hours), the garage, and Crafard's trip to Michigan, possibly with Senator giving him a head-start with a drive out of town. 

I am curious if the WC noted and tried to resolve the conflict of Ruby's presence on Friday at Midnight.

Cheers, Mike

• 3 years later...

He told Specter Ruby was gay and Specter eliminated it.

Interesting about Jerry Hill being in the Carousel Club more than any cop and bringing FBI guys in there.

Also, he thinks Braden was there.

I didn't know Olsen was interviewed by the HSCA.