The Education Forum

Roger Craig

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

According to Garrison (in his book), the Mentesana film is part of a DCA (Dallas Cinema Associates) film compilation that is now in archives of Western New England College (Springfield, Massachusetts).

DCA made more than one of these JFK assassination compilations. I found one on the internet but it is the wrong one.

The WNE College may have a copy of it, but I doubt it is the original. You can check with them. How do you know DCA made more than one compilation and how do you know the one on the internet is the wrong one?

1 hour ago, Denis Morissette said:

You're correct on what we see in the film. I have the 1964 DCA film that they DCA were selling back then. It does not show anything else than what you see in this clip:

What Larsen said:

"The film clip showing police officers bringing a rifle down the fire escape from the TSBD roof"

I replied: False.

Larsen said: 

Nope. You're wrong.

On 9/6/2022 at 5:58 PM, Denis Morissette said:

"The film clip showing police officers bringing a rifle down the fire escape from the TSBD roof"

False.

Nope. You're wrong.

That's the wrong film. DCA made multiple JFK assassination films.

In the correct one, the Mentesana segment has a caption that reads something like "Assassin's Rifle."

1 hour ago, Denis Morissette said:
3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The bottom line is that he was initially correct. The Mentesana film shows a police officer gingerly carrying the rifle while other officers gathered around to see it. If it were really a DPD shotgun, they would have known it right away.

Who would have known right away?

The policemen who were looking at the rifle. The rifle carried from the roof. In the film you have never seen but Garrison and others have.

11 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

How do you know DCA made more than one compilation and how do you know the one on the internet is the wrong one?

When I was researching the rifle, a number of other researchers from very old posts (like twenty yeas ago) mentioned that there were multiple DCA compilations. Some also described how the DCA was formed, and one listed who all the member were.

I know the film on the internet is wrong because there is no caption reading ~" Assassin's Rifle." Those who had seen the film, including Garrison, said that caption was below the rifle.

12 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

When I was researching the rifle, a number of other researchers from very old posts (like twenty yeas ago) mentioned that there were multiple DCA compilations. Some also described how the DCA was formed, and one listed who all the member were.

I know the film on the internet is wrong because there is no caption reading ~" Assassin's Rifle." Those who had seen the film, including Garrison, said that caption was below the rifle.

Could this be the right one? I see captions.

Garrison:

garrison.png

51 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I'm pretty sure it was one of Garrison's detractors who characterized his theory that way.

I could be mistaken, but I do believe it was Garrison himself that used that very same terminology in an interview in Playboy magazine. I do think the quote has been twisted by his detractors and used against him. If I recall correctly he said something along the lines of you could almost say the assassination was a homosexual thrill killing. Clay Shaw/Bertrand was homosexual. Ruby was reportedly a homosexual. Even in the planning stage or the coverup you have J. Edgar Hoover who was a homosexual. Dave Ferrie was a homosexual. Some have said that Oswald (whether it is THE Oswald who was shot by Ruby or an imposter) was bisexual. I've read more than a few accounts that have said Oswald and Ruby were lovers. I could go on and on but I'll stop there. Maybe Garrison could have and should have used better wording, but tell me what is wrong with describing the assassination as you could ALMOST call it a homosexual thrill killing? With so many homosexual and bisexual men involved in the plot and coverup and taken into that context I don't see any need to crucify Garrison even if he said that phrase. Hell, I've even heard several folks say that JFK himself was bisexual. 

On 9/1/2022 at 12:50 PM, Kathy Beckett said:

Two Men in Dallas, thanks to Vince Palamara.

Thanks again for this Kathy and Vince.  Craig once again, to me comes across as honest and sincere.  He may have well seen a second Oswald running down the hill by the railroad tracks near the grassy knoll.  I still don't think he was mistaken in his ID of the Mauser, supported by Wietzman and more.  His mis spoken time of hearing about the Tippit shooting is immediately corrected when countered by Penn Jones.

I can't see how he was lieing for profit or fame.  He ended up broke(n) and destitute.  

He was fired for speaking Truth to Power.  Then blacklisted regarding local employment.  Before and after speaking up for Garrison's Shaw/Bertrand trial being:

Shot at after meeting a "friend" who dropped to the ground to avoid getting hit.

His car blown up when he started it, burning him, imbedding glass in his chest.

Run off the road, back broken 2X, leg, shoulder, foot.  Disabled.

Depressing, as evidenced in his latter part of the video.

Who here has been through such? 

Yet a peace officer, familiar with weapons, man of the year 1960 per Decker, with two of his own hand guns available to blow his own brains out chose to hold an available rifle at arms length held by one hand pointed at his heart, using his other thumb to puss the trigger.

22 minutes ago, Mark Ulrik said:

Garrison:

garrison.png

Well this DCA film does have captions, unlike the DCA film I watched. And it does show a rifle and guys gathering around. And the "Assassins Rifle" caption.

But it doesn't show the rifle being brought down the fire escape or being handled gingerly. So while that may be the same rifle, just filmed a little later, this is not the DCA film described by Garrison.

As I said, there were multiple compilations.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The policemen who were looking at the rifle. The rifle carried from the roof. In the film you have never seen but Garrison and others have.

I think you're imagining these men looking at the rifle wondering about it. It's only your imagination. You were not there, you don't know what they were saying or doing.

1 hour ago, Mark Ulrik said:

Garrison:

garrison.png

Thanks for the book excerpt! It's a wonder why CTers are not asking the College for a copy. They would have an incredible piece of evidence. When it's found that they don't have such a film or that they a film but without the rifle handled this way, Larsen will say that somebody removed that portion.