The Education Forum

Roger Craig

2 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

Jim Garrison is very credible indeed. He said that there was a photo showing Clay Shaw, David Ferrie and Oswald together. :) 

Didn't people laugh when someone said that there was a picture of David Ferrie and Oswald together? I think we all know what happened after that.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do remember a documentary that came out around the time of the movie JFK. It was something along the lines of The JFK Assassination: The Jim Garrison Files or something like that anyway. They show a picture on there that purportedly shows Dave Ferrie and Clay Shaw together. It's most definitely Clay Shaw in the picture but I'm sure some will say that it wasn't Dave Ferrie in it but someone who looks similar to him. Not for me to say that it is Ferrie in the pic although I believe it most probably is. I wouldn't doubt that there is a picture of the three together although I don't recall ever seeing one. But if Shaw and Ferrie did know each other, and Ferrie and Oswald knew each other, and after all Oswald did get arrested handing out leaflets in front of Clay Shaw's International Trade Mart. That's all just circumstantial evidence of course but putting all the pieces like that together it certainly is not out of the realm of possibility that Shaw, Oswald, and Ferrie knew each other and were associates.