The Education Forum

The Death of Marilyn Monroe

John, have you seen a photocopy of the document whose text you have put here? As I noted, it is not the same as the one photographed in Wolfe's book (and that Robin has posted here). The document posted here makes no reference to aliens. That takes away one reason you believed the document was forged.

Re your only other reason for stating the document was probably forged (that JFK did not discuss politics with his lovcer) Wolfe gets into Marilyn wanting to conduct serious discussions with the Kennedys. I'll post about that later.

Why did Larry believe it was forged?

I am sure you must have seen, by the way, the articles on the Net linking JFK's death to his investigation of UFOs. I assume that despite free speech and all that you would not grant membership to proponents of those theories.

What is the source for the text of the supposed memo that you quote, by the way?

Edited by Tim Gratz

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

The document posted here makes no reference to aliens. That takes away one reason you believed the document was forged.

Tim.

The document i posted does mention a visit to a secret base by kennedy, crashed spacecraft, and dead bodies.

Just to set the record straight.

Edited by Robin Unger

Guest Stephen Turner
Has anyone read Sommers' "Goddess"?

If so, what position does Sommers take on the death of Marilyn Monroe?

Thanks, anyone!

Tim.

Summers claims that Bobby did'nt actually have Marilyn killed, but on being

informed of her death, Leaves his bed in the middle of the night, charters a flight

and personally takes care of the cover up. He then returns home and sneaks

back to bed(All this without waking his wife.) Not IMHO one of Mr summers best

efforts. By the way, doe's Wolfs book rely for any evidence on the following

people. Robert Slatzer, Sam Yorty, John Miner, James Hall or Lionel Grandison?

Thanks , Steve..

Hello John & Tim

Just a quick stab at perhaps why Robert may have risked his presence at the MM scene. Both Jack and Robert seemed to have a fascination for all things that were black ops / special ops, particularly Robert. They were also known to have at times used poor, perhaps very reckless judgement, in the pursuit of matters that caught their fancy. Robert's presence, and their is considerable evidence of it, may to him have been a covert ops adventure that compelled him to participate in. Charley Black

Guest Stephen Turner
Hello John & Tim

Just a quick stab at perhaps why Robert may have risked his presence at the MM scene. Both Jack and Robert seemed to have a fascination for all things that were black ops / special ops, particularly Robert. They were also known to have at times used poor, perhaps very reckless judgement, in the pursuit of matters that caught their fancy. Robert's presence, and their is considerable evidence of it, may to him have been a covert ops adventure that compelled him to participate in. Charley Black

Charles.

Where doe's this considerable evidence come from, any of the people in my reply to Tim perhaps..

Guest Stephen Turner
Good Morning Stephen

Yes, very much so! CharlieB

Charles.

Thank you for the candid reply. But im afraid that you and Tim have a problem.

One that starts and ends with credibility. (Not yours, your witnesess).

Will post more on Monday. Going away for the W/E im afraid.

Regards, Steve.

John Newman I believe has commented on this document. It contains a reference to "inspecting [things] from outer space" with the word things in brackets indicating that it was previously redacted. It makes no sense to redact "things" and not "from outer space".

For another view see the book "UFOs and the Murder of Marilyn Monroe" by Dr. Donald Burleson

http://www.ufodigest.com/burleson.html

Edited by Gary Buell

Great photo!

Norma Jean DiMaggio!!

I'm probably one of few on the Forum old enough to remember that great Simon and Garfunkel song "Mrs. Robinson" with its reference to the great Joe DiMaggio who truly loved Marilyn despite her leaving him!

Tim:

I think there are plenty of us here. Hell I still remember most of the words to Sounds of Silence, S &G's first hit!!:rolleyes:

Interesting thread too. But the Kennedy's DID NOT kill MM. She was murdered to be sure. And it was to balme it on the Kennedy's. Was not a suicide.

Dawn

ps Tim: This will need its own thread, but do you think Castro killed RFK too, by chance:)

GREAT pics guys, thanks so much.

thomasnoguchi.jpg

Thomas Noguchi, Medical Examiner

Born: c. 1926

Birthplace: Japan

Best Known As: The "Coroner to the Stars"

Noguchi's 15 years as the chief medical examiner for Los Angeles County earned him the sardonic nickname of "Coroner to the Stars." Noguchi graduated from Nippon Medical School in 1951; he was appointed a deputy coroner for Los Angeles County in 1961 and became the county's chief medical examiner in 1967. As such he performed or oversaw autopsies on celebrities including Marilyn Monroe, Natalie Wood, and Robert F. Kennedy. Noguchi became a celebrity in his own right, and his high profile made him a somewhat controversial figure. He stepped down as chief coroner in 1982 but continued to work with the county, finally retiring in 1999. His 1983 memoir Coroner was a best-seller.

Noguchi was widely considered to be the model for Jack Klugman's character in the TV series Quincy... Noguchi was president of the National Association of Medical Examiners from 1982-83

From a 1986 Omni Magazine interview.

OMNI You've considered many cases with missed evidence and fabrications in the lab. Are police, FBI, and military investigators often corrupt and incompetent?

QUOTE:

Noguchi

I hope this isn't common, but in the major cases we find it often. These agencies have a tremendous stake in convicting an individual -- a mission to accomplish. And bungling and distortion of evidence have become more critical in the last twenty years because juries have grown to rely on forensic evidence as the prime basis for decision.

They used to rely on confession, circumstantial evidence, eyewitness testimony. That was before forensic science entered the picture.

As I see it, the judicial system -- with its imperfections -- has actually stimulated development of forensic science. Theatrical display has its place in court, but overall, painstaking evidence-presentation seems to be winning the well-publicized cases.

Jack Ruby, the murderer of Lee Harvey Oswald, was represented by Melvin Belli, a very powerful, dramatic attorney. And the results were not as good as expected. Even F. Lee Bailey has had some recent failings.

Some of today's best lawyers are not colorful but very, very systematic. They try to plug all holes, make a case watertight. The styles of the scientist and the lawyer begin to converge. When science enters the courtroom, theatrical display exits.

Oops!  Then I misread it!  Thanks!  Course one could also make the argument why a forger would include such hokum. 

Look at the site I posted earlier and you will find an enlargement of one portion of this document that shows a reference to MJ-12. There are numerous dubious MJ-12 documents that all relate to crashed UFOs.