The Education Forum

A Name?

Mr. Hemming,

Mayhaps in the near term I will give out with some more "Obscene" comments as to my sit-down with LHO at MCAF Santa Ana (LTA) during January 1959 -- at the coffee shop just outside the main-gate [LTA has since been renamed MCAS Tustin]. And Shanet, et al.: I have affidavits (sworn statements) from Cubans that were side-kicks with my old buddies "Che" and "Barba-Roja" -- showing the interaction between Soviet GRU [not KGB} operators !! in the planning and financing of the JFK hit. Che left Cuba because of his anger over both the Missile Crisis and JFK. [for every KGB illegal in the USA, there were 100 sov/military (G.R.U.) agents haunting our missile silos, SAC bomber bases, and penetrating the entire US Intel-Community !! Their retired/active "Moles" are in imminent peril today.

This is indeed tremendous stuff - and I'd say it carries a lot of weight. Why are these moles in imminent peril today? Isn't it possible that some are still unknown quantities?

- lee

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Mr Hemming speaks of Korean War era Rangers, is he refering to those "Rangers" that were trained by Edwin Anderson Walker?

The more I read Hemming's words the greater my interest!

Jim Root

----------------------

Walker was the # 2 Commander of the U.S. Army/Canadian Army Regiment that was featured in the Wm. Holden movie "The Devil's Brigade". He was not portrayed in the movie due to objections by veterans of The 1st Special Service Force;

and principally by the late Duff Matson of Miami [Check-out the Soldier of Fortune article (1980s) RE: Duff and his Everglades Cuban training camp.

Duff was one of the last of the group styled as the "Dirty Dozen" [Hollywood screwed-up the whole story]; and was General Bob Frederick's prime WWII bodyguard. Duff donated one of his residential properties for the use of our 82nd Airborne Division Association for meetings.

The prime objection to Walker was his blatant homosexuality behavior and the fact that he screwed uthe UN Partisan Ranger Ops in Korea during 1951.

Airborne & Semper Fi,

GPH

Well put, Pat. There are so many fundamental problems with that theory that it's difficult to know where to start.

President Kennedy had a memorable meeting with Nikita Kruschev in Vienna in 1961 where NK bullyed the young American politician. Kruschev considered Kennedy to be a "boy" and entered into the meeting with every intent to test his mettle. Afterward, an ashen-faced and shaken Kennedy told his advisors that he had never been talked to in such a way in his entire life.

Kennedy would not directly involve U.S. forces in the BOP in 1961.

In October of '62, when under great pressure by the hawks in his administration to invade Cuba, or at least bomb the missile sites, Kenndy chose a less aggressive stance (and wisely so) in a naval blockade.

Kennedy was also engaged in back channel communication with the Soviet leader to help ensure things did not get out of hand. He promised not to invade Cuba, removed Jupiter missiles from Turkey, he signed the nuclear test ban treaty, was initiating a withdrawal policy in Vietnam (NSM 263), and was in favor of detente and of moving toward peaceful co-existence with Castro's Cuba (the Jean Daniel meeting).

Do you honestly believe that this was a man that the Soviets feared so much that they felt it was worth risking a nuclear exchange to blow his head off in broad daylight on the streets of an American city? And as Pat so clearly pointed out, then used (or set-up) a man who had been sheep-dipped as a Communist to carry out said ludicrous plot?

As I stated earlier, there are several other serious problems with this theory, but this one is perhaps the most fundamental. I appreciate learning from those who educate me on other points-of-view, but at this point with this particular theory, logic simply precludes further travels down such a diversionary path.

Greg,

Agree. Well said.

Mr. Hemming,
Mayhaps in the near term I will give out with some more "Obscene" comments as to my sit-down with LHO at MCAF Santa Ana (LTA) during January 1959 -- at the coffee shop just outside the main-gate [LTA has since been renamed MCAS Tustin]. And Shanet, et al.: I have affidavits (sworn statements) from Cubans that were side-kicks with my old buddies "Che" and "Barba-Roja" -- showing the interaction between Soviet GRU [not KGB} operators !! in the planning and financing of the JFK hit. Che left Cuba because of his anger over both the Missile Crisis and JFK. [for every KGB illegal in the USA, there were 100 sov/military (G.R.U.) agents haunting our missile silos, SAC bomber bases, and penetrating the entire US Intel-Community !! Their retired/active "Moles" are in imminent peril today.

This is indeed tremendous stuff - and I'd say it carries a lot of weight. Why are these moles in imminent peril today? Isn't it possible that some are still unknown quantities?

- lee

------------------------

Simpy put -- Putins FSB have determined them to be a "Rogue Threat" to both the U.S. and Russia some years back. Yuri Andropov [KGB] was the first to locate and neutralize a considerable grouping based in Canada. The task with reference to these groups and "Leaderless Resistance" cells in the U.S. is made almost impossible by the Aldrich Ames/Hannsen type moles infesting the Intel Community today !!

To Pat Speer and John Simkin: My online attempt to respond last night was cut short just as soon as I was midway into the sentence "..still classified file (mentioned by Jim Angleton...!! I checked my task manager and it showed a duplicate AOL program running; CPU peaked to 100%; and RAM zeroed out. I will shortly send this very lengthy missive by E-mail -- John, you might check with an IT "Guru" to weed out the back-door on your site or within the ISP.

This is why I avoid online keyboarding -- you need to have anoffline method for scrivening these replies !!

GPH

I tend to agree with Ron. There's just too much evidence that CIA and/or anti-Castro Cubans were involved. The Robertson likeness is convincing to the point that it merits a full-fledged investigation into his whereabouts on that day.

Gerry, since in the past you've hinted that the hitters were anti-Castro Cubans, and have even thrown out some names, are you now of the belief that these men were working for the Russians, even though they DESPISED the Russian influence on Castro? Are you saying they were duped by the Russians into thinking they were working for an anti-Castro group? What about Oswald? Was he duped as well? I find your change of heart on this matter very dis-heartening. I don't think this scenario of anti-Castro Cubans, who were financed by the mob and the ultra-right wing, and sometimes by the CIA, taking orders from the GRU, makes ONE BIT of sense. When one takes into account Oswald's involvement, this scenario becomes LUDICROUS; why would the GRU pick a shooter (or a patsy) who would immediately be linked back to Russia and Cuba? Were they trying to start a war? Why not just start a provocation in Berlin? Or elsewhere? Were they specifically trying to provoke an invasion of Cuba? Why? So they could justify an invasion of Berlin? Well, that's like trading Queens, isnt it? They could have done that without killing Kennedy and under-taking all the risks associated with killing him.

A scenario involving the GRU could only make sense if they used Castro double-agents to pretend to be anti-Castro, and then used THEM to kill Kennedy, thereby discrediting the anti-Castro movement. Now THAT would make sense, and might have even worked. Ironically, Oswald's involvement, on any level, destroys the likelihood of such a plan. That would be like using a gun registered in your name as a throw-down. Dumb.

If you're really going to push this crazy theory, then I can only conclude you're just playing games with us.

----------------------------

Get real Pat. Ask why Tim's editor left out my statement that Izquierdo later stated inCentral America that:

(1) He was a member of RFK's Castro Hit Teams, as was LHO -- and was there when RFK choppered in to the camp and shook hands with him and LHO, all the while perusing the 201 files in his hand so that he would get the names and bio details correct during the chats.

[Ever heard of "False-Flag" recruitment ??!!]

(2) Izquierdo stated that he beleived that his mission in Dallas was to "PROTECT" JFK -- just as we were lured to the Miami Airport on Monday afternoon, 18th November, 1963 -- where it was planned that we would be left dead and/or dying on the tarmac after JFK was murdered.

Enough of misquotes, hints, and all of that crap -- get the files, and the published materials, and learn some REAL facts for a change -- OK ?? !!

GPH

Pat wrote:

When one takes into account Oswald's involvement, this scenario becomes LUDICROUS; why would the GRU pick a shooter (or a patsy) who would immediately be linked back to Russia and Cuba?

May not be ludicrous, may indeed be brilliant if in fact Oswald was, as many believe, an agent or asset of U.S. intelligence. To frame such an individual for the operation would surely generate a cover-up. The plotters were not concerned with what the public knew but rather with what the government knew.

If Oswald was indeed a CIA operative, I think that clears anyone in the CIA. It would be ludicrous to use someone who could be traced to you when there were certainly other potential patsies not linked to the US government

---------------------

Tim -- you have my OK to publish why the U.S. will never invade Cuba [since 1963], and why Felipe Vidal Santiago's brother Ivan killed himself after learning these facts. I named my son after Felipe, and had warned him to refuse Bishop's demands that he travel to Dallas with Roy Hargraves.

More via E-mail to John.

GPH

________________________-

Thanks, Gerry.

That certainly fills in some blanks regarding Ron Von Klassen.

BTW, I take it the Stanley White you mention is the same guy as the one who popped up in the film 'JFK' - the big guy who is seen in Banister's office and on the 6th floor during the shooting?

Cheers,

James

------------------------

I played "the big guy" in Bannister's office -- Joe Pesci almost got "M-1 Thumb" [fingers caught in Garand rifle change as the bolt slams home]and that gave the whole crew a hoot. I am the guy with the group entering the 6th floor, and later on the radio [large camera crane needed to get to the 7th floor for my outside shot] directing the automous shooter teams using US Navy/USMC vocabulary on the Motorola radios, so that if NSA/NORAD's "Looking Glass" orbiting Dallas that day intercepted same, they would beleive that it was normal air traffic control chatter [the kind that LHO learned at Biloxi Air Force Base [Leesler AFB] while undergoing GCI Operator course of instruction.

Even today, NSA refuses to release the "Looking Glass" [11/22/63] tapes that recored these latered proven to be false broadcasts. "Looking Glass" also recorded that the beeper signal from the nuke code football had been disrupted just before Dealey Plaza, and notified NORAD of same.

'Nuff for now.

GPH

Get real Pat.  Ask why Tim's editor left out my statement that Izquierdo later stated inCentral America that:

(1) He was a member of RFK's Castro Hit Teams, as was LHO -- and was there when RFK choppered in to the camp and shook hands with him and LHO, all the while perusing the 201 files in his hand so that he would get the names and bio details correct during the chats.

[Ever heard of "False-Flag" recruitment ??!!]

(2) Izquierdo stated that he beleived that his mission in Dallas was to "PROTECT" JFK -- just as we were lured to the Miami Airport on Monday afternoon, 18th November, 1963 -- where it was planned that we would be left dead and/or dying on the tarmac after JFK was murdered.

Enough of misquotes, hints, and all of that crap -- get the files, and the published materials, and learn some REAL facts for a change -- OK ?? !!

GPH

O.K. Tim, why DID your editor leave out these statements? Maybe because they sounded a little wacky and would destroy the credibility of the article? Pardon me for having trouble believing RFK was an acquaintance of Oswald's. When was this? How did they meet? Did De Mohrenschildt introduce them through Jackie?

Please explain false flag recruitment and how it applies to RFK meeting Oswald. I'm a little dense.

I'd really like to know how someone PROTECTS someone by acting as a spotter at his assassination.

I don't mean to insult your intelligence Gerry, I'm just trying to understand.

I played "the big guy" in Bannister's office -- Joe Pesci almost got "M-1 Thumb" [fingers caught in Garand rifle change as the bolt slams home]and that gave the whole crew a hoot. I am the guy with the group entering the 6th floor, and later on the radio [large camera crane needed to get to the 7th floor for my outside shot] directing the automous shooter teams using US Navy/USMC vocabulary on the Motorola radios, so that if NSA/NORAD's "Looking Glass" orbiting Dallas that day intercepted same, they would beleive that it was normal air traffic control chatter [the kind that LHO learned at Biloxi Air Force Base [Leesler AFB] while undergoing GCI Operator course of instruction.

Even today, NSA refuses to release the "Looking Glass" [11/22/63] tapes that recored these latered proven to be false broadcasts. "Looking Glass" also recorded that the beeper signal from the nuke code football had been disrupted just before Dealey Plaza, and notified NORAD of same. (Gerry Hemming)

Thanks, Gerry. Fascinating indeed.

Interesting info regarding the disrupted beeper signal from the nuke code football. That certainly sends a shiver down one's spine.

Cheers,

James

Gerry (from your post)

Walker was the # 2 Commander of the U.S. Army/Canadian Army Regiment that was featured in the Wm. Holden movie "The Devil's Brigade". He was not portrayed in the movie due to objections by veterans of The 1st Special Service Force; and principally by the late Duff Matson of Miami [Check-out the Soldier of Fortune article (1980s) RE: Duff and his Everglades Cuban training camp.

Duff was one of the last of the group styled as the "Dirty Dozen" [Hollywood screwed-up the whole story]; and was General Bob Frederick's prime WWII bodyguard. Duff donated one of his residential properties for the use of our 82nd Airborne Division Association for meetings.

The prime objection to Walker was his blatant homosexuality behavior and the fact that he screwed uthe UN Partisan Ranger Ops in Korea during 1951.

Airborne & Semper Fi,

GPH

My information is that Walker was enraged that the Rangers were being used as front line shock troops and taking outragously heavy casualties while in Korea. His belief was that they were to be used for deep penetration or to be inserted behind enemy lines in small groups by air, which is what they were trained for. When the higher brass, it seems, failed to understand or accept their usefullness they were disbanded.

Walker would return to Korea, first as an artillery commander, then as a trainer of Korean Troops. He was last involved in the POW exchange for which Maxwell Taylor received so much credit.

Reguarding, "his blatant homosexuality behavior" While I have avoided this subject on this board, Walker, apparently, was arrested at least twice for solicitation of, I believe, clhildren in public restrooms. I also have a document from the family of a Canadian Forceman that aludes to this behavior as well. While serving in Germany (1959-1961) there is a story that Walker's driver committed suicide while in his jeep. It was Walker who, very casually, reported the incident as if it were an eveyday occurance. It is an interesting story when you look at the total man.

I also have infromation from an American Forceman that served in Walker's 3rd Regiment that Maxwell Taylor trained FSSF soldiers in infiltration techniques that took them into Rome to gather intel while they were at Anzio in WWII and that Taylor was considered an 'honorary" Forceman. Frederick and Taylor were both students at West Point while Taylor was an instructor and this Forceman seemed to believe that the three were close friends.

Any thoughts,

Jim Root

I named my son after Felipe, and had warned him to refuse Bishop's demands that he travel to Dallas with Roy Hargraves. (Gerry Hemming)

Hi Gerry,

To your knowledge, were Vidal and Hargraves present in Dealey Plaza during the assassination?

James

PAT ASKED

Please explain false flag recruitment and how it applies to RFK meeting Oswald. I'm a little dense.

I'd really like to know how someone PROTECTS someone by acting as a spotter at his assassination.

I don't mean to insult your intelligence Gerry, I'm just trying to understand.

Apparently I am a little dense here also. I waited anxiously for Gerry's response on this. Can't wait to hear how this all came down in DP with a spotter protecting the president and failing so miserably. Teach us Gerry! Please focus on the subject and not the SOF ramblings that have been present in your other postings.

Al

Tim -- you have my OK to publish why the U.S. will never invade Cuba [since 1963], and why Felipe Vidal Santiago's brother Ivan killed himself after learning these facts. I named my son after Felipe, and had warned him to refuse Bishop's demands that he travel to Dallas with Roy Hargraves.

Tim? Are you going to help us out here?

- lee

According to Gerry, there are two nuclear weapons still in Cuba that Fidel could ignite to go out in a suicidal glory if a US invasion of Cuba was imminent, an explosion the results of which would decimate most of Southern Florida. Not sure if he has any delivery mechanism. According to Gerry, every President since JFK has known this and that may be the only reason (per Gerry) none has ever invaded Cuba.

According to Gerry, there are two nuclear weapons still in Cuba that Fidel could ignite to go out in a suicidal glory if a US invasion of Cuba was imminent, an explosion the results of which would decimate most of Southern Florida.  Not sure if he has any delivery mechanism.  According to Gerry, every President since JFK has known this and that may be the only reason (per Gerry) none has ever invaded Cuba.

Thanks Tim!

I don't find it all that far-fetched. Gives a bit more credence to El Commandante's railings, and quite a few other things. The report says that the US removed it's nuclear ready device from Guantanamo Bay in Sep of '63 - then there's the story of the Soviet defectors, and the missiles remaining in Cuba as long as 18 months after the agreement with Khruschev, etc.

Interesting.

http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/4/27/214500.shtml

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/cold-war/sovietsbomb.htm

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/cuba_mis_cri/brenner.htm

- lee