The Education Forum

Watergate Key?

Nancy Eldreth

It has been stated that if the Key was discussed and not overlooked at the time of issues coming out with Watergate it would be a new look upon it.

If anyone has not seen this it is talked about on Nixon Era Center, on a tape about it called the Watergate Key.

Now, they say it is to a call girl ring, with Mafia ties. However, it is overlooked as history moved on that Sam Giacianna was murdered with six shots down his throat on the anniversary of Bob Woodward meeting with the informer known to be Deep Throat. Also, this is just prior to Sam G. to appear before Senate hearings as well. Not to mention that in those tapes it tells that the key disappeared for some time. It had been mentioned but so overlooked. Yet, later on the book that was found on Martinez that had a key taped to it later on was found again with a key taped to the notebook. They say it matches the key to the desk but it was not even used that night.

Dean says it is nonsense that it is about a picture of his wife and yet they never used the key to the desk to get any information.

Also, why was the door ready to open for them if they can mange to get a key to a desk why not to the door than?

Also, why is it that the closest police car getting gas that was called to the scene of the breakin didn't go but one that was further went and yet they were still in the room at that time.

Why was it that the room was already bugged prior and not then and there?

Why is it that Gordon Liddy not knowing that they went into the wrong room than what Nixon had ordered them to go too? He found out when he came out of prison and not prior?

Liddy feels set up, Nixon felt set up, Hunt is the only one that does not talk to any degree?

Yes, what was it that of his locked up things in a safe in the White house that Nixon said to throw it in the Potomac and Mitchell did exactly that when Nixon never fully meant it to be done?

Still far to much of a cover up and left with so many unknowns to say that Watergate is fully understood because it is not. Tell John Dean if you do tell Gordon Liddy that you do.

In plain simple words there is a lot not said to this day about Watergate.

I may have a few pieces to the puzzle but know as well as many do that Nixon was set up and to bear a blunt that just never got off the ground fully because of LBJ taking his life two weeks after Nxion had him cornered. OR he died at an idea time lets word it like that.

What was locked up in a safe that Nixon would not tell is the only part I do know.

In that even the person will not stand up and make this known to the public. I have to say that is going to far, when does a person tell the truth and let it out to the public?

• 3 years later...
It has been stated that if the Key was discussed and not overlooked at the time of issues coming out with Watergate it would be a new look upon it.

If anyone has not seen this it is talked about on Nixon Era Center, on a tape about it called the Watergate Key.

Now, they say it is to a call girl ring, with Mafia ties. However, it is overlooked as history moved on that Sam Giacianna was murdered with six shots down his throat on the anniversary of Bob Woodward meeting with the informer known to be Deep Throat. Also, this is just prior to Sam G. to appear before Senate hearings as well. Not to mention that in those tapes it tells that the key disappeared for some time. It had been mentioned but so overlooked. Yet, later on the book that was found on Martinez that had a key taped to it later on was found again with a key taped to the notebook. They say it matches the key to the desk but it was not even used that night.

Dean says it is nonsense that it is about a picture of his wife and yet they never used the key to the desk to get any information.

Also, why was the door ready to open for them if they can mange to get a key to a desk why not to the door than?

Also, why is it that the closest police car getting gas that was called to the scene of the breakin didn't go but one that was further went and yet they were still in the room at that time.

Why was it that the room was already bugged prior and not then and there?

Why is it that Gordon Liddy not knowing that they went into the wrong room than what Nixon had ordered them to go too? He found out when he came out of prison and not prior?

Liddy feels set up, Nixon felt set up, Hunt is the only one that does not talk to any degree?

Yes, what was it that of his locked up things in a safe in the White house that Nixon said to throw it in the Potomac and Mitchell did exactly that when Nixon never fully meant it to be done?

Still far to much of a cover up and left with so many unknowns to say that Watergate is fully understood because it is not. Tell John Dean if you do tell Gordon Liddy that you do.

In plain simple words there is a lot not said to this day about Watergate.

I may have a few pieces to the puzzle but know as well as many do that Nixon was set up and to bear a blunt that just never got off the ground fully because of LBJ taking his life two weeks after Nxion had him cornered. OR he died at an idea time lets word it like that.

What was locked up in a safe that Nixon would not tell is the only part I do know.

In that even the person will not stand up and make this known to the public. I have to say that is going to far, when does a person tell the truth and let it out to the public?

John Dean has been on a show quite often here lately it is Keith's show.

When he did go on I had written in to someone I knew might help me out. They did and he did respond back on it. In fact it was pushed DOES THIS OPEN WATERGATE AGAIN and he pointed to a paper and stated YES it does and in fact this is Watergate.

Soon afterwards the film movie came out called FROST NIXON. Now it seems Ron Howard does do a different version from the first version done way back. There is a few articles done on this saying that Ron Howard is trying to rewrite History onto the Google News section and typing in John Dean. A fee new updated info is out on this.

Recently I kept writing in to the program he is on Keith's show and he did seemly try to push away a few issues I wrote. So I did state that perhaps he is more involved than I thought. I knew he could have been used just like so many in this I think was just that USED by the gov. to do and then cause confusions. Making it hard for anyone to know they are in the wrong on Nixon.

I wish I could see the movie of Frost Nixon it is not out in a major way have to drive far to get to any theater that has it. He is just not pushing it out like it should be. Many shows where it is filmed for viewing but Good lord have to drive over an hour to get to it. I am in an area that has many theaters so why is this?

I know not many go on the Watergate issue on this like JFK but someone should know what is going on.

In the google section they have posted up names linked to the conspiracy to Nixon and recently this week John Dean is on that list of a set up on Nixon along with others. It is about time.

Not just from the movie but starting to come out.

If John Dean does not answer me further this week on the key which I had named to him he might be caught. This is a flub up on their part if they took a print of the key to make the desk fit from Johnny Rosselli key that he had of Sam door. Also the key that was to link to Mafia groups. Hate to say this but Chicago was way to far to be that link from DC of what they tried to claim of the call girl ring of John Deans women. To get the so called photo's. Seems Dean is just not answering me on the more details of this. WHY NOT?

Well hope to see what he might say this week if he does choose to answer me.

Keep you posted for anyone that might view this....

Edited by Nancy Eldreth