The Education Forum

Death of JFK assassination researcher J Harrison

Personally I think it would be really nice to have Jaye's research go into a public archive where it would be available to everyone - and

that would include all the work on the Wallace print(s). I'm sure Ben would love to have it along with the materials from all of the other researchers which

have gone into his archives in recent years. That would make Jaye visible right along with Penn Jones, Gary Shaw, John Armstrong et al.

-- Larry

Guest Robert Morrow

Personally I think it would be really nice to have Jaye's research go into a public archive where it would be available to everyone - and

that would include all the work on the Wallace print(s). I'm sure Ben would love to have it along with the materials from all of the other researchers which

have gone into his archives in recent years. That would make Jaye visible right along with Penn Jones, Gary Shaw, John Armstrong et al.

-- Larry

Agreed. Public archives at Baylor would be a good spot, except it is a "private" school. But a fine JFK archives there.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• 1 year later...

Well my worst fears have been realized. I have written more about this at DPF today.

J Harrison and Nathan Darby ....two honest, honorable men, who are now being lied about.

Dawn

• 2 years later...

It was my privilege to meet Jay in Austin not long after I had met Barr McClellan, who lived in Houston at that time. This was over 15 years ago. Barr asked me to visit with Jay about JFK's assassination and I found him to be a prodigious investigator. At the time he had a young man who was assisting him but whose name I have forgotten. The latter was also extremely knowledgeable.

Doug: The researcher was Richard Bartholomew.

BK: I am unsure of how Jay will fit into a Chronology. And few will own it, so little will ever be known of all of Jay's life's work.

Except how it will be spun by a woman who did not know him.

Those who knew and loved him will just have to wait and see.

Dawn

Bumping this primarily so that readers can see the email Walt sent out. But he is totally quiet now that JM's book is out. (I read Jim D's review earlier, it was posted on my facebook page). I imagine it will soon be here.

Walt Brown made a huge deal of the Wallace fingerprint in 1998, holding a press conference in Dallas about it. Later, on The Men Who Killed Kennedy, Walt called it a "slam dunk" that the fingerprint is Mac Wallace's on the box in the TSBD.

Walt is probably being quiet because of his earlier enthusiastic feelings being debunked by JM's book.

As a former subscriber to JFK/Deep Politics Quarterly, I vividly remember this press conference referenced here:

http://dperry1943.com/drbrown.html

PHOTO OF WALT BROWN AT THE 1998 PRESS CONFERENCE:

http://citizenagenda.com/jfk/jfk-assassin-mac-wallace-his-boss-lbj/

See also:

https://books.google.com/books?id=EWx-AAAAQBAJ&pg=PA263&lpg=PA263&dq=walt+brown+1998+dallas&source=bl&ots=30tib2b86s&sig=TsbT6P61dOzW4FceNXTkYdUHUBM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6q6jWmtTPAhXDyj4KHV1pDxEQ6AEIUTAJ#v=onepage&q=walt%20brown%201998%20dallas&f=false

Edited by Vince Palamara

• 8 months later...

I learned something new yesterday while talking with another of J's good friends. He shared with her that he had picked something up that day in the Plaza after the assassination which connected Mac Wallace to the assassination. He never told her what it was stating that it was too dangerous for her to know. The other thing that this friend reminded me of yesterday was that J said he saw his distant cousin there too: George H. W. Bush.  

57 minutes ago, Dawn Meredith said:

I learned something new yesterday while talking with another of J's good friends. He shared with her that he had picked something up that day in the Plaza after the assassination which connected Mac Wallace to the assassination. He never told her what it was stating that it was too dangerous for her to know. The other thing that this friend reminded me of yesterday was that J said he saw his distant cousin there too: George H. W. Bush.  

Dawn, do you think that whatever your friend picked up in Dealey Plaza that day 11,22,1963 regards Mac Wallace will ever be revealed, perhaps stored in his papers?

You would think that he might have had a plan to reveal something so important upon his death.

And his claim of seeing H.W. Bush there that day also begs questions as to the details of such. Why do you think your friend never shared his Bush sighting with you?

Edited by Joe Bauer

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Dawn, do you think that whatever your friend picked up in Dealey Plaza that day 11,22,1963 regards Mac Wallace will ever be revealed, perhaps stored in his papers?

You would think that he might have had a plan to reveal something so important upon his death.

And his claim of seeing H.W. Bush there that day also begs questions as to the details of such. Why do you think your friend never shared his Bush sighting with you?

Joe he might have told Walt what he found.  And he did tell me about seeing Poppy Bush there but I had forgotten about it. Our mutual friend reminded me yesterday. Tosh Plumlee also told me many times he had independent proof of Wallace being involved but he has never said exactly what.  I think J trusted Walt to do a lot with his files. But only  Joan Mellen got access.  Not blaming Walt for this as it is a lot of material and he had a very cryptic way of noting things. FWIW I trust very little of what JM wrote on the Wallace case. She disregarded so very much yet trusted the FBI and Wallace's daughter. And some "note" in Nathan Darby's file.  I have long believed that to understand the TX. connection to this case you may have to live here awhile.

Thank you.

If he did share this Wallace connection item info with Walt I sure hope Walt would share what it was to us.

Did your friend tell you where specifically he saw Bush in Dealey Plaza that day? Would his sighting match up to that photo that has often been posted that shows someone who looks very much like Bush in front of the TXSBD building?