The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza UK

I would like to thank everyone who attended the DPUK Seminar last weekend, especially the speakers. It was great to meet the members who attended their first seminar and to see so many familiar faces as well.

It was hard work putting it all together but I'm sure everyone will agree it was a resounding success. Thanks also to everyone who helped in the organisation.

Barry Keane

Secretary

Dealey Plaza UK

• 8 months later...
I will try to persuade speakers at the Dealey Plaza UK Conference to post their presentations on the Forum.

John: Any luck with this? I am especially interested in Aleric Rosman's presentation. which was described as a "showstopper"

While the topic of the canterbury conference is up I may as well say that this years seminar is upon us again, running on the 18th and 19th of March. I am glad to say that I will be in attendance. For further info check out www.dealeyplazauk.co.uk . I look forward to talking to everyone I met in London a few months ago and those who I am yet to meet.

I'm sure either John Simkin or Barry Keane will post a reminder as the date grows closer.

All the best to you all.

John