The Education Forum

Oswalds strange motivation.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Lee, yes GREAT post.

Stephen: This is exactly how I have always been able to tell a conspiracy from a true LN job. In fact at this point I daresay I cannot think of a single lone nut case that I believe is NOT conspiracy, including Reagan and John Lennon.

Thoughts anyone?

This may require a new thread.

Dawn

Yeah, I was beginning to think it was a case of paranoia,The title of this thread is Oswalds strange motivation, I guess it should have been Oswalds, Sirhans, Bremers, Rubys,Chapmans, Rays,Hinkleys, etc etc, strange motivations. did I miss anyone. :up

Let's not forget Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme's attempt on the life of Gerald "Nobody Even Voted For Me" Ford.

In her case, I suggest it may have been the drugs...but ever notice how her gun just happened to misfire, as did Oswald's in the Texas Theater?

Another coincidence, I'm sure.

Guest Stephen Turner
Let's not forget Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme's attempt on the life of Gerald "Nobody Even Voted For Me" Ford.

In her case, I suggest it may have been the drugs...but ever notice how her gun just happened to misfire, as did Oswald's in the Texas Theater? 

Another coincidence, I'm sure.

Yeah, almost as strange as the Hinkley saga,He was due to have lunch with Neil Bush on the day he shot the Gipper.His father had donated big time to H W's campaign. Neil later claimed that he could not recognise Hinkley from a recent photo, saying " I dont really know the Guy,he always seemed pleasent enough"