The Education Forum

Elvis death linked to JFK?

I have heard that the death of Elvis was linked to that of JFK. I have no evidence for this, but was curious to know if anybody else had heard this theory? Apparently Elvis attempted to lead an investigation into the death of JFK. As I have said, I am not sure how true this is, and would like some feedback.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that the death of Elvis was linked to that of JFK.

I have no evidence for this, but was curious to know if anybody else had heard this theory?

Apparently Elvis attempted to lead an investigation into the death of JFK.

As I have said, I am not sure how true this is, and would like some feedback.

Hi Adam

He was too big and fat to fit in the sniper's nest... Oh, no that was the later Elvis. :tomatoes

Seriously, he was better at shooting out TV screens, wasn't he? :D

I would be interested to know who has put forward this seemingy wild theory that there is any sort of link between JFK's assassination and Elvis's death. Sounds doubtful to me.

All my best

Chris

The closest connection I can think of is that Elvis died on the john.

Ron

This topic is the stuff of supermarket tabloid headlines...and even discussing it gives the MacAdams types ammunition for their arguments that conspiracy theorists have no foundation in reality.

However, from a tongue-in cheek perspective, let's look at the similarities:

JFK and Elvis both were fatally stricken while in the sitting position.

Each had one daughter.

Each had appeared on television, and in the 1960's their fans were predominantly young people.

Each had a brother who had preceded him in death.

After death, the graves of both men have become shrines that are visited by persons from all over the globe.

Elvis has the "Memphis Mafia"; JFK had the "Irish Mafia."

The similarities are eerie, aren't they? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::lol:

Elvis is the only person who has had more impersonators than Lee Harvey Oswald.

Ron

Edited by John Dolva

I have heard that the death of Elvis was linked to that of JFK. I have no evidence for this, but was curious to know if anybody else had heard this theory? Apparently Elvis attempted to lead an investigation into the death of JFK. As I have said, I am not sure how true this is, and would like some feedback.

Elvis killed JFK: http://home.pacbell.net/hrwhite3/

I think that it is suspicious that both JFK and Elvis are dead.

I suspect they both died of boredom reading rather hopeless dreary conspiracy theory threads on a forum once purporting to be educational.

On a serious note, I think whoever told Adam that Elvis was investigating the assassination, or that there was some connection between the two deaths, was probably confusing Elvis with another Southern states icon, someone whose good looks and fame led to a similarly medicore acting career: Audie Murphy. Someone was probably discussing Murphy's involvement and someone else remembered it as Elvis, and told poor Adam. My best guess.

Edited by Pat Speer