The Education Forum

z film

Edited by John Dolva

John Dolva wrote:

following on from an earlier 'z film' post , here's a composite showing john and jackie in relative positions, this is prob better in that it shows all of john's body and more clearly the limo edge. the other one is better for showing how the composite was built. also this shows more the distortions in the peripheral ghost images, plus removes some of the mysteries about what the images represent. (IMO)

Interesting John -- the object of your composite might be? A question: although a latter day graphics compositing process/technique, how'd you blend the background imagery [south of Elm Street - the grass area] from frame to frame ...

I'd be interested in seeing the same process done for the sprocket hole area, in particular the motorcycles in relationship to the SS vehicle/jfk Limo...

Nice work by-the-way!

David Healy

Edited by John Dolva

Edited by John Dolva

Edited by John Dolva

John Dolva wrote:

background for early sequence. I'm working on the SS guys as well.

Good John -- I look forward to that series, especially if it has the motorcyclists too.

On further question, the Z-film frame images, are they from the MPI dvd or those from Jim Fetzer's site; the John Costella cut?

Thanks...

David Healy

Edited by David G. Healy

Edited by John Dolva

John Dolva wrote:

they are from costello site, its the best I could find, I'd prefer to be working with an uncorrected unenhanced set though. any idea of where to get one short of taking a sledgehammer to the sixth floor museum?

John's images [off of the MPI dvd] are corrected for barrel distortion, pin cushioning AND deblurring - they're the best set out there -- Quite frankly as they stand John will tell you himself, the MPI images are fraught with problems, a long list of problems...

We did a whole book on Z-film problems and possibilites, some which included compositing and optical film printing...

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johncostella/hoax/

above might give you alternate idea concerning the Z-film...

to be released in the next few weeks a 6 party seminar on DVD concerning the same subject

Edited by David G. Healy

Edited by John Dolva

Edited by John Dolva

Edited by John Dolva