The Education Forum

JFK Lancer Conference

John, that's a fine idea and if someone has a way to contact him I will surely do so, there will be several presentations on things relating to Cuba and secret war history and it would be fine to simply have him on the appropriate panels as a commentator - to make observations about what is presented.

I'd love to have as much participation as possible from historians and authors dealing with the period in question as I think (and tend to bore people by saying) that the history profession is not making full use of the huge amount of data in regards to several areas of U.S. history which have been brought forth by the JFK records act and the ARRB. I that that some authors and commentators writers from the 70's and 80's would be amazed to see some of the material available to us now. As far as I know its the type of raw, once highly classified, data that is probably available for no other country in the world during the cold war with the possible except of some niche topics pertaining to the Soviet Union or East Germany.

-- Larry

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest details of speakers and topics JFK Lancer November in Dallas 2005:

Jim Marrs, “Means, Motives and Opportunities”?

Joan Mellen, "A Farewell To Justice: Demythologizing Jim Garrison"?

Larry Hancock, “Covert Operations – from Cuba to Dallas?”

Jim Olivier and Stuart Wesler, “News on Oswald in New Orleans”

David Kaiser, "Making Everyone Unhappy: The Kennedy Administration, Castro, and Cuban Exiles, 1963"

John Williams, "A Conspicuously Disowned Presence: General Curtis E. LeMay

at The Bethesda Autopsy of Friday, November 22"

Ian Griggs, “Search For A Stripper” - deals with the life and times of the

Carousel Club dancer Kathy Kay

Stuart Wexler and Tom Pinkston , “Bullet Fragment Fallacies”

Phil Hopley “Deep History of the Fair Play For Cuba Committee”

John Simkin, “Grant Stockdale, Edwin Anderson Collins and Mary Pinchot Meyer. Three Deaths and the Assassination of John F. Kennedy”

Ben Rogers, "Research in the Papers of Penn Jones, Jr"

Pat Speer, “Lawyers, Doctors, and Head Shrinkers: Lies and Deceptions in the JFK Medical Evidence”

In addition to the speakers (this is only a partial list) I should note that on Saturday of the conference we will hold a memorial ceremony in the Plaza and

following that will conduct extended tours in the Plaza area addressing issues

that frequently come up in regard to witness locations, trajectories, who could see what from where etc. Jim Teague and Beverly Oliver are both expected to be available for questions while we are in the Plaza. And hopefully Bill Miller will be joining us for an on scene location of some of his photo analysis work - and that's certainly the right place to discuss it.

We also have arrangements with a very experienced local Dallas tour guide

to do area tours during and after the conference for those that wish to visit

all the relevant JFK sites in the area beyond the Plaza.

-- Larry

Latest details of speakers and topics JFK Lancer November in Dallas 2005:

Jim Marrs, “Means, Motives and Opportunities”?

Joan Mellen, "A Farewell To Justice: Demythologizing Jim Garrison"?

Larry Hancock, “Covert Operations – from Cuba to Dallas?”

Jim Olivier and Stuart Wesler, “News on Oswald in New Orleans”

David Kaiser, "Making Everyone Unhappy: The Kennedy Administration, Castro, and Cuban Exiles, 1963"

John Williams, "A Conspicuously Disowned Presence: General Curtis E. LeMay

at The Bethesda Autopsy of Friday, November 22"

Ian Griggs, “Search For A Stripper” - deals with the life and times of the

Carousel Club dancer Kathy Kay

Stuart Wexler and Tom Pinkston , “Bullet Fragment Fallacies”

Phil Hopley “Deep History of the Fair Play For Cuba Committee”

John Simkin, “Grant Stockdale, Mary Pinchot Meyer and the Assassination

of John F. Kennedy”

Ben Rogers, "Research in the Papers of Penn Jones, Jr"

Pat Speer, “Lawyers, Doctors, and Head Shrinkers: Lies and Deceptions in the JFK Medical Evidence”

• 3 weeks later...

Speakers Schedule

Friday November 18

Conference begins at Noon

12:00 Welcome/Introductions Larry Hancock

Schedule/Logistics

12:30 – 1:30 Jim Marrs

1:30 – 2:30 Ian Griggs

2:30 – 3:00 Debra Conway

3:00 – 4:00 Lamar Waldron

4:00 – 5:00 Larry Hancock

5:00 – 6:00 William Law

Dinner

7:00 – 9:00 John Hunt

Saturday November 19

8:30 - 10:00 Stu Wexler / Tom Pinkston

10:00 – 10:45 Bill Miller

11:00 – 2:00 Plaza / Tours / Ceremony - 12:30

Authors Book tables open in lobby

2:30 – 3:30 Phil Hopley

3:30 – 4:30 John Hunt

4:30 – 5:30 Aubrey Rike / James Tague

5:30 – 6:30 Professor Mellen

Authors Book tables open until 7:00

6:30 – 7:30 Social hour

7:30 Banquet; Keynote Speaker Professor David Barrett

Sunday November 20

8:30 – 9:30 Ben Rodgers

9:30 – 10:30 Professor Pearcey

10:30- 11:30 Professor Kaiser

11:30 – 12:00 Wexler and Olivier

Lunch

1:00 - 2:00 Professor Williams

2:00 – 3:00 John Simkin

3:00 – 4:00 Pat Speer

4:00 – 4:30 Rex Bradford

5:00 – 6:00 History Panel Observations on Conference

Bradford/Kaiser/Pearcy

7:00 – 8:00 Speakers Break Out sessions

• 5 weeks later...

Arrived in Dallas. Spent last night talking to Larry Hancock, Bill Law and Duke Lane. This morning I met Bill Miller for the first time. Look forward to meeting Pat Speer, Jim Marrs, Larmar Waldron and Debra Conway later today.

I will try to find time to post a commentary on the conference.

Arrived in Dallas. Spent last night talking to Larry Hancock, Bill Law and Duke Lane. This morning I met Bill Miller for the first time. Look forward to meeting Pat Speer, Jim Marrs, Larmar Waldron and Debra Conway later today.

John:

Will you ask Billie sol a question for me, if you are able:

If he has the copyright on the manuscript of the late Steven Pegues?

If so why? And if he intends to publish this work or sit on it.

I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanx,

Dawn

I'm so jealous!!!! Wish I could be in Dallas.

Tell us your opinion of seeing Dealy Plaza for the first time.

John:

Thanx,

Dawn

I'm so jealous!!!! Wish I could be in Dallas.

Tell us your opinion of seeing Dealy Plaza for the first time.

John:

I know you are busy but am hoping you check the forum so I am bringing my question back to the top.

I am not in touch with anyone else in Dallas (forgot to get cell numbers) to ask this question.

Thanx.

Dawn

Will try.

Fantastic day yesterday. Larry Hancock and William Law prepared the way for Lamar Waldron's excellent presentation. I think he has got it about 90% right. However, I am not convinced that JFK would have gone ahead with the invasion of Cuba on 4th December (C-Day). Nor do I completely agree about the reasons why RFK took part in the cover-up.

Larry and William also produced a film of an interview with a CIA operative. He named Carl Jenkins (CIA) and Chi Chi Quintero as being involved in the assassination. Jenkins was above Morales in the chain of command.

Have you any pictures or information on these two characters?

Later today we have a session by Joan Mellen. I am also looking forward to the session by David Kaiser. I have had several interesting conversations with him so far. He is currently writing a book about the assassination.

John:

Be sure to check out the Classic Gunman shooting location.

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

John:

Be sure to check out the Classic Gunman shooting location:

Tim

---------------------------

Tim, Old Bean:

Where you placed the red "X" is where I stood for hours during the numerous "JFK" motorcade filmings, as this kept me and others out of camera range. When Rick Rutowski [stone's closest confidante & plays the "Knoll Shooter" wearing a Dallas Police Dept. uniform] asked me -- while he stood alongside me at point "X"; wouldn't you think that where we stand now --could have been a good shooter hide-site ??!!

I responded by pointing out that he was 3 inches shorter than me, and would he look again and take notice that: Because of the "grade" [ground level] being quite low -- we couldn't even see the motorcade once it passed our studio "re-planted" Stemmons sign !!

Rick responded: "...Jesus !!...when you guys told Oliver that you considered your job -- NOT to be just consultants on this project....but hired to ACTUALLY plan the assassination of a President...you guys really meant it..!!"

Oliver, Rick, and others agreed that there was a real possibility of a "Black Dog-Man" near the Pergola, however, they all asked me and my guys: Given that from this locale, that indeed one has a clear shot at JFK -- But how the hell could a shooter get away with using ANY weapon from such an exposed position ?? And especially without the other bystanders seeing and later reporting same ??!!

The "LOCALE/POSITION" we were standing next to during said chat was the Pergola "walkway wall", which is quite lower than the Pergola "courtyard" decorative wall where the lady in the tan raincoat is seen to walk/ stand !!

Moreover, we all agreed that most likely -- if indeed the blurred figure was human -- that "person" was most likely "sitting" astride the "walkway" wall. But again they insisted, how could[even if sitting] a shooter use ANY weapon without being seen ??!!

I then explained that even prior to WerBell's marketing of the "Attache-Case" silenced/suppressed Ingram M-11 device; the Intel communities [Western, Asian, and Soviet Bloc] had perfected a somewhat larger box-shaped device.

This somewhat "primitive-looking" assassination/executive protection weapons system contained a rapid fire weapon, but was not really a submachine-gun [sMG] nor machine-pistol. It was, and again, similar to or actually was: A modified [and silenced] Model 98 "Broom-Handle" Mauser with a "full-auto" selector switch.

While primitive looking, in fact it was very well manufactured and equipped. This "weapons system" had a "ball-socket" [female] attachment bolted to the bottom of the box, and thereby permitting same to be mounted atop a tripod.

Wow !! Talk about getting laughed out of Dealey Plaza ??!! "...Waddayamean Jean...this Pro is going to stand there behind some big suitcase mounted on top of a tripod...??!!

In my most gentlemanly and polite manner I responded: "..No xxxxhead...and pay attention 'cause I might ask questions later...I'm saying that the guy most likely SAT....just like I'm doing right now...and..."

"...So how the hell is this dude going to shot this 'trick-suitcase' thing from a sitting position...??!!

[After mentally "slapping him xxxx-silly" and kicking him in the "nads" -- I continued my recitation.]

This device [not mentioning which "Power" used this particular model/type] contained two sighting devices. One operated just like a surveyors "Transit", and thus assured that the shooter would be at the exact grade-level [above the ground-level] and within the pre-calculated "shooter's window".

The "shooter's scope" was a combination of the standard "tube" with [etched lens] gradations just like those found in target/hunting rifle scopes -- but this was coupled with an "old-fashioned" portrait-type camera lens assembly. It had a "wide-angle" slide capability, which could be closed to a "target-aquisition-mode" view by simply clicking a "close" switch. [if placarded in German it read: "Geschliese"]

The major advantage of this weapons sighting system was also the big plus. The shooter could sit upright while viewing a 4 x 4 inch refracted lens screen [but as with portrait cameras - viewed upside down]; and the operator could make immediate last minute adjustments -- if indeed "panning a moving target was necessary" !!

The biggest drawback was that, as in portrait photography, in order to view the screen in daylight -- the shooter had to quickly [and momentarily] don a LARGE BLACK PHOTOGRAPHER'S HOOD !!

And of course, since "Big Jim" didn't know xxxx about this during 1966-69, it couldn't be in the movie. When I raised the fact that: Garrison sure as hell didn't know about the alleged "Badge Man" photo analyses during that same time frame -- how the hell was Rick Rutowski going to be behind our newly rebuilt "Grassy Knoll Stockade Fence" -- and while wearing a god-damn Dallas P.D. uniform no less ??!!

"...Well...Big Guy...That's Hollywood..!!"

CHAIRS,

GPH

John, Dawn, Tim et al,

I'm envious, especially as it's shaping up as a bumper conference. John, thanks for the updates--much appreciated. Three quick questions

What was Lamar Waldron's topic?

Do they now have guided tours of the entire range of assassination related sites, including the Tippet murder scene, Oswald's boarding house etc.? and

Did Vince Palamara attend ?

Tim, interesting post. If I visit Dallas again, I'll definately check out that and about a hundred other things I didn't look at when I was there. Of course, I knew much less about the assassination then.

BTW, is there a memorial or plaque at 10th and Patten?

p.s good luck and best wishes to all the organisers and attendees.

Larry and William also produced a film of an interview with a CIA operative. He named Carl Jenkins (CIA) and Chi Chi Quintero as being involved in the assassination. Jenkins was above Morales in the chain of command.

Have you any pictures or information on these two characters? (John Simkin)

John,

Sounds like you are having a blast.

I'm not keen on posting an image of Jenkins just yet but here is one of Rafael Quintero.

James

John, give my regards to everybody for me. After John Ritchson passed and Hurricane Katrina hit the Gulf States, I decided to sign up with the DHHS and volunteer my services, only to come to the realization that I needed to have some serious work done on my back molar before I could adequately qualify for deployment. Yesterday, after receiving a loan from my 401K plan, I am in the process of having that molar, containing 5 roots, finally attended to. Lovely way to spend the holidays, but necessary nonetheless.

Don't forget to scan back any pictures you may take while attending the conferences.

I'm going to google the Dealey Plaza sniper's nest camera and see if I can pick out any of you there.

Have a good one.

Ter