The Education Forum

Friendly Fire on Holy Grounds - The Stockpile Conspiracy

A new book just published by Author-House entitled "Friendly Fire on Holy Grounds-The Stockpile Conspiracy" by Ira Jesse Hemingway may add another piece to the puzzle to help expain why JFK was murdered.

The scandal over the Eisenhower Administation's handling of the Strategic Materials Stockpiles issue, something of which I was certainly unaware of until recently, needs a closer inspection.

This is a synopsis supplied to me by the author.

Synopsis

This synopsis is for my non-fiction book, “Friendly Fire On Holy Grounds: The Stockpile Conspiracy”© the book is complete. I hold all rights to this story both fiction (Screen Play) and non-fiction.

Friendly Fire© chronicles the events that occurred from 1954 through 1972 concerning the cost of a critical material stockpile. It attempts to leave the reader with a clear understanding of a serious cover-up when President Kennedy attempted to remove the shroud of secrecy surrounding this event. All he wanted was financial account ability but instead he ended up dead.

I am not trying to persuade my audience but present facts that are not in the open market at this time pertaining to the assassination of an American President, John F. Kennedy. I leave it in the intellect of the audience to judge the facts.

Upon completion of my research and book, I became aware that a stockpile issue was very important to President Kennedy. He voiced his concerns many times between 1962 and 1963, up until his death. The Warren Commission did not look into the stockpile issue, as members of that commission were deeply involved with the creation of, the 13 billion dollar ruse. I will show that the only logical reason that these specific members were on the Warren Commission was to ensure that information concerning the stockpile was never raised nor released. This information led me to the next logical step, which meant that if in fact that was their duty to avoid the stockpile issue then they committed fraud by failing to disclose the facts. I was then able to uncover information that they committed fraud regardless of their true intentions, they knew about the stockpile.

At the onset of the Warren Commission Lyndon Baines Johnson and the director of the FBI J. Edgar Hoover agreed to obstruct justice by:

A) Meeting Johnson and discussing who should be on the commission and the flow of facts;

B) The announcement of the commission followed by the FBI director’s statement that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone;

C) Directed what the scope and duties of the Warren Commission were. He also directed the FBI to screen all information to the commission. If the Director of the FBI said a certain person did it then it was pretty much case closed.

Both Johnson and Richard Nixon were involved with the increase of the stockpile between 1954 and 1960. It would be elementary to deduct that the escalation of Vietnam had to do with the stockpile cover-up in the sense that billions more had been spent in Vietnam than the public knew.

From my many years of research and an audit conducted before the 1962 Senate Stockpile investigation gave a base for all the material in the stockpile. It was President Kennedy’s assumption that the members of the Eisenhower administration profited from the excessive spending on the stockpile. The profiting from the stockpile transactions was illegal and the methods by which the Eisenhower cabinet members used the stockpile were in violation of many laws. President Kennedy may not have fully realized that half of the material on the books did not exist.

The real reason that President Kennedy was murdered did not surface until 1972 when President Nixon wrote 4.2 billion dollars off the books. The facts will prove that Kennedy was going to use the information from the stockpile investigation, in 1964, to his political advantage in the Presidential elections. If the only thing that occurred were profiting from the stockpile, methods of buying and selling, it surely would not have been politically damaging, as it would be if the material were not purchased at all.

Jesse Hemingway

Hi Barry,

Interesting scenario alright. I recall hearing something along the lines of this before on the net.

Is it a widespread publication or will it be available on the net only?

Cheers

John

p.s. looking for flights for the 6th at the moment, no promises though

• 3 years later...
Hi John

I bought my copy from the publishers website, http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemD...px?bookid=31224

I don't know if it is available in bookshops yet.

Hope you can make it on the 6th, it should an interesting meeting. Jim Fetzer gave two great presentations on previous occasions.

I was never aware of anyone named Ira Jesse Hemingway, and until today, did not know that this thread existed.

The fact that it has not been updated for so long makes me suspect that it might be another rabbit hole that leads to nowhere.

But since that is an assumption on my part, I will mention that while looking for another Journal article on the mary ferrell website, i ran across the following article, which is basically the same topic of this thread entitled

Have YOU Ever Heard of Anyone Getting Murdered, for Thinking About Doing Something,?" by Ira Jesse Hemingway

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=49

One of the author’s main premise’s is that President Reagan’s place in history has been enshrined as being the President that ended the Cold War when in reality it was actually the culmination of an theorem that had been created in the 1940’s, and created by among others James Burnham one of the founders of the neoconservative movement, and, according to Hemingway the founder of the term “New World Order.” That part of the article is mainly a bit of historical debate that is not uncommon in the realm of historical events.

What is unique about the article is that Hemingway voices a theory about a potential overlooked causus belli in the JFK assassination involving a sum of money so great that I believe it deserves a mention, if not a possible serious analysis.

His book as Barry mentioned is entitled “Friendly Fire on Holy Grounds The Stockpile Conspiracy.”

See

http://books.google.com/books?id=fa3BAAAACAAJ&dq=

The book I am not familiar with; but Hemingway makes the following assertions.

His premise is that in June 1962, the U.S. Government had a stockpile of nearly 9 billion dollars, this stockpile was in the form of critical minerals, et cetera, which had been financing and were to be used in the “event of a national emergency.”

While JFK was President, Hemingway asserts JFK directed the Senate to investigate monies missing from this "stockpile" that would have been the cornerstone of JFK’s second term, in the sense that it ostensibly would have been very damaging to those who were pilfering from it, including damage to the Republican Party, although his article does not appear to specify which specific Republican Party members are under suspicion. The allegations, were allegedly raised by President Kennedy in a press conference on January 31, 1962, and, according to Hemingway centered on financial corruption in the aforementioned area, in which it had been discovered the balance sheet in this area revealed that large amounts of this money had “disappeared,” in the words of Hemingway, this Senate investigation had “unearthed the typical corruption associated with large financial transactions without oversight.”

One allegation Hemingway’s makes is that “in a quick stroke of Nixon’s pen on April 16, 1973 over four billion dollars vanished and was never accounted for." To sum up Hemingway’s sleuthing, one must backtrack on the historical timeline of events to 1952, when, according to Hemingway “those who possessed the keys to the vault were President Eisenhower, Allen Dulles, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and two Democrats Richard B Russell and Lyndon B. Johnson.”

I am aware that Eisenhower is the lone Republican mentioned, and in light of this alone, I am skeptical of the whole subject, has anything ever been revealed regarding these assertions, or is this another dead end?

Edited by Robert Howard

• 2 weeks later...
Robert

Despite Hemingway's efforts to raise this issue, like other salient points eg The Federal Reserve, little interest has unfortunately been forthcoming. Suffice to say that the SOB's got away with it.

Barry

I will state that if the facts as detailed by Mr. Hemingway are accurate, [and a lot of the material he cites appear totally credible, the New York Times quite a bit for one] in light of certain information, this book is a must read for any serious researcher........

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1420847910..._pt#reader-link.

I imagine Barry would agree......

Robert

Despite Hemingway's efforts to raise this issue, like other salient points eg The Federal Reserve, little interest has unfortunately been forthcoming. Suffice to say that the SOB's got away with it.

Barry

I will state that if the facts as detailed by Mr. Hemingway are accurate, [and a lot of the material he cites appear totally credible, the New York Times quite a bit for one] in light of certain information, this book is a must read for any serious researcher........

Friendly Fire On Holy Ground: The Stockpile Conspiracy by Ira Hemingway

a portion of the index reads as follows

Glenn Beall,

Prescott Bush,

Harry F. Byrd,

Commodities

Dallas, Texas

Allen Dulles

Clair Engle,

Harry C. Dworshak,

Charles H. Kendall

Wayne Morse

Stuart Symington

excerpts

page 16

The media lambasted JFK for the failure at the Bay of Pigs. All any good leader could do is reevaluate his subordinates and determine if there was any glaring incompetent personnel beneath him. What JFK found hidden in a Strategic Material Stockpile would have ensured him a landslide victory in the 1964 election.

Senator Stuart Symington of Missouri, a Democrat and Senator Harry F. Byrd of Virginia, a Democrat, both Senators headed up two investigations looking into the procurement methods of the stockpiles and why inventories swelled so large. Senator Symington was the Chairman of the Stockpiling Committee of the Senate Armed Forces Service Committee. Senator Byrd, chairman of the Joint Committee on Reduction of Nonessential Federal Expenditures, was to proceed with fact finding. Symington was trying to account for approximately $9 billion, while Byrd was trying to account for nearly $17 billion.

page 17

Several laws deal with the stockpile concept. The first of these was the Act of June 7, 1939 ch. 190 53 Stat 881 [50 U.S.C. 98 et seq. (Supp.V, 1939) which gave the military departments authority to determine the quality and quantity of materials to be acquired. Under this act, $70 million worth of chromite, quartz crystal, rubber and tin were purchased.

END

If the author's assertions are true, especially the fact that there was a financial plundering of the stockpiles involving both key Republican's and LBJ in his own administration, I would think that the means, motive and opportunity issue involved would make the stockpile issue as key a motivational factor for President Kennedy being "removed" from office right alongside issues regarding his percieved failure at the Bay of Pigs as well as the moral indiscretions involving Mary Meyer and Bobby Kennedy's "persecution" of Cassini and the manufactured allegations that the Kennedy administration was covering up true facts of the why, of the loss of the USS Thresher.

In other words, the key to ascertaining whether Ira Lee Hemingway's assertions are valid is determining whether the stockpiles were being "plundered." As the author himself asserts if that were not the case, nothing illegal would have occurred.

The author asserts that on January 31, 1962 the issue of the stockpiles began to surface publicly at a news conference JFK held, this can be corroborated by going to the following link and allowing the video to play that automatically loads.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/jfkl/modules/dia...;m=1&y=1962

Robert

Barry

Friendly Fire On Holy Ground: The Stockpile Conspiracy by Ira Hemingway

a portion of the index reads as follows

Glenn Beall,

Prescott Bush,

Harry F. Byrd,

Commodities

Dallas, Texas

Allen Dulles

Clair Engle,

Harry C. Dworshak,

Charles H. Kendall

Wayne Morse

Stuart Symington

excerpts

page 16

The media lambasted JFK for the failure at the Bay of Pigs. All any good leader could do is reevaluate his subordinates and determine if there was any glaring incompetent personnel beneath him. What JFK found hidden in a Strategic Material Stockpile would have ensured him a landslide victory in the 1964 election.

Senator Stuart Symington of Missouri, a Democrat and Senator Harry F. Byrd of Virginia, a Democrat, both Senators headed up two investigations looking into the procurement methods of the stockpiles and why inventories swelled so large. Senator Symington was the Chairman of the Stockpiling Committee of the Senate Armed Forces Service Committee. Senator Byrd, chairman of the Joint Committee on Reduction of Nonessential Federal Expenditures, was to proceed with fact finding. Symington was trying to account for approximately $9 billion, while Byrd was trying to account for nearly $17 billion.

page 17

Several laws deal with the stockpile concept. The first of these was the Act of June 7, 1939 ch. 190 53 Stat 881 [50 U.S.C. 98 et seq. (Supp.V, 1939) which gave the military departments authority to determine the quality and quantity of materials to be acquired. Under this act, $70 million worth of chromite, quartz crystal, rubber and tin were purchased.

END

If the author's assertions are true, especially the fact that there was a financial plundering of the stockpiles involving both key Republican's and LBJ in his own administration, I would think that the means, motive and opportunity issue involved would make the stockpile issue as key a motivational factor for President Kennedy being "removed" from office right alongside issues regarding his percieved failure at the Bay of Pigs as well as the moral indiscretions involving Mary Meyer and Bobby Kennedy's "persecution" of Cassini and the manufactured allegations that the Kennedy administration was covering up true facts of the why, of the loss of the USS Thresher.

In other words, the key to ascertaining whether Ira Lee Hemingway's assertions are valid is determining whether the stockpiles were being "plundered." As the author himself asserts if that were not the case, nothing illegal would have occurred.

The author asserts that on January 31, 1962 the issue of the stockpiles began to surface publicly at a news conference JFK held, this can be corroborated by going to the following link and allowing the video to play that automatically loads.

http://www.jfklibrary.org/jfkl/modules/dia...;m=1&y=1962

no, that's not the key, that's part of it, there's more. There are other reasons to consider the plundering or another way of clinically evaluate it move material from one place to another place. Now how do I get away with that without negativities? I guess I don't have to because there really are none.