The Education Forum

The Survey Data

Since this information has been generally made public, and has been a topic of discussion/contention/whatever, then I see little to be gained in not again providing it.

The data was obtained from the records and documents of Mr. Robert West of Dallas, TX.

After recognizing what had transpired, and in order to obtain additional information relateive to the WC re-enactment of the assassination, the information was fully shared with Mr. West, who obviously took this to his grave.

The information was also shared with Chuck Marler of California.

Some years later, those familiar with the work advised me that much of it had appeared in the book "ASSASSINATION SCIENCE", and thereafter sent me copies of what was published in the book.

You have heard the remainder!

What you have not heard is that after having found that the information had been made public without my consent, I allowed Debra Conway of JFK Lancer the rights to a singular "one-time" publishing of the information.

It was published in the KENNEDY ASSASSINATION CHRONICLES, Vol 7, Issue 3, 2001.

Lancer consolidated certain pages of the information which ultimately makes it difficult to follow.

Nevertheless, other than a typo here or there the information is exactly the same.

I might add that this information is no longer available to researchers unless they are willing to purchase the back issue of Lancer.

It will take quite a few pages of downloads to get this through one page at a time, which I have to do.

Tom

The previous attachments have been removed due to space restrictions and 5/6/& 7 have now been added.

6 & 7 are those of primary concern and the previous notes of Mr. West were merely to demonstrate that #7 (the unaltered data block) is what should actually appear.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

There is another point of interest to me. On the surveyed map the area surveyed is correctly described as the northern half of Dealey Plaza. Because the left field is of interest to me it stands out to me that this half of Dealey Plaza has always since been called Dealey Plaza. Somehow, half, the southern half has been deleted from history. ;) of course it's still there. But I can't find any detailed survey of it and have to rely on projections and aerial Photos, which seem sufficient. But still, a detail would be nice.

There is another point of interest to me. On the surveyed map the area surveyed is correctly described as the northern half of Dealey Plaza. Because the left field is of interest to me it stands out to me that this half of Dealey Plaza has always since been called Dealey Plaza. Somehow, half, the southern half has been deleted from history. ;) of course it's still there. But I can't find any detailed survey of it and have to rely on projections and aerial Photos, which seem sufficient. But still, a detail would be nice.

A search will reveal the Engineering Company responsible for design and construction of Dealy Plaza.

Somewhere, in some box, I have that information.

They are in possession of the original design drawings as well as construction of Dealy Plaza and have the drawings which cover everything.

Mr. West completed drawings along the streets from the intersections of Main & Houston, complete to the intersections of Houston and Elm.

Copies of these are also in my possession, however there is little of significance as relates to the assassination.

Tom