The Education Forum

Biography: Johnny Baldwin

I am an attorney. However, I do not practice law anymore since I am semi retired. I have followed the JFK assassination since the day it happened. I have obtained a very large collection of books, manuscripts, memorabilla, DPD information, photographs, etc. I inherited a tremendous amount of information (notes, FBI documents, HSCA documents and DPD documents) regarding this tragic event from a researcher who had contacts such as Bernard Fensterwald, Bob Larsen, Mark Lane and even your own Ian Griggs. I have been especially focused on research dealing with contacts/suspects etc. in the southern California area. I have personally interviewed Creigton Wiggins and Errol Greenleaf (1969) the police duo who were involved in the death of reporter Bill Hunter. I have also focused on the suspicious movement of ex-DPD officer Harry Olsen. I have exchanged information and documents with the late Larry Howard and have visited Dallas on many occasions. The forum is excellent and I will be posting information in my possession very soon.

• 4 months later...
I am an attorney. However, I do not practice law anymore since I am semi retired. I have followed the JFK assassination since the day it happened. I have obtained a very large collection of books, manuscripts, memorabilla, DPD information, photographs, etc. I inherited a tremendous amount of information (notes, FBI documents, HSCA documents and DPD documents) regarding this tragic event from a researcher who had contacts such as Bernard Fensterwald, Bob Larsen, Mark Lane and even your own Ian Griggs. I have been especially focused on research dealing with contacts/suspects etc. in the southern California area. I have personally interviewed Creigton Wiggins and Errol Greenleaf (1969) the police duo who were involved in the death of reporter Bill Hunter. I have also focused on the suspicious movement of ex-DPD officer Harry Olsen. I have exchanged information and documents with the late Larry Howard and have visited Dallas on many occasions. The forum is excellent and I will be posting information in my possession very soon.

Mr. Baldwin,

Welcome to this forum.

You have very impressive "credentials."

Thanks for joining.

Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 5 months later...
Guest John Gillespie

I have exchanged information and documents with the late Larry Howard and have visited Dallas on many occasions. The forum is excellent and I will be posting information in my possession very soon.

Welcome, Mr. Baldwin...

I look forward very much to reading your postings. For your information, I'm inclined more and more to believe that Watergate is the route to take toward Dealey Plaza, Capiche?

Yours Truly,

John Gillespie