The Education Forum

A Shot from The Left

Harry observed the motorcade with the help of an optical instrument. He described it as a binoculars with a power of 7.5 x 50.

He states that he is a 'trained suspicioner'.

He describes his seemingly well trained memory and powers of observation.

Before the motorcade arrives in Dealey Plaza he says, pointing at the Texas Schoolbook Depository :

"Wouldn't that be a nice place from which to take a crack at the President?"

This view he has over Dealey Plaza is one that greets him when he arrives at work in the morning. It would be intimately known, imprinted in his mind.

"...whenever I’d go to bed at night, before going to sleep, I’d say,. “Well, let’s see, I got up this morning and got out on the left side of the bed, put on my left sock first, then my right, then I went to the bathroom, came back, put on my trousers, then went back and shaved.” I could tell you exactly what I ate for breakfast, what the girl looked like that waited on me. “When I got in my car, I went off to my right and the light was red and had to wait a minute.” I could tell you what every light was all day long everywhere, every little detail. By keeping in practice by just reviewing what I did that day, it was just like I had written it all out, and I’ve done that for years."

When the motorcade arrived in Dealey plaza

"I was watching with a pair of *7x50 (*in WC statement it is 7.5) binoculars when all of a sudden there was a CRACK… CRACK… CRACK!! All of us thought that somebody was throwing firecrackers. We just never dreamed that anybody would be shooting at him."

hmmm.. He had just said the TSBD would be a nice place to do just that.

So, a trained suspicioner, remarkable memory, holographic sense of space.

Look at the panorama from the 'snipers nest' perspective below. The blue is the field of view as Holmes tracks the Limousine.

CRACK…

"If I’d looked up, I’d have been the hero of the century. But I didn’t and thus didn’t see Oswald in the window."

At the first crack, the limousine is shielded from view by a row of trees stretching across the Plaza between him and the School Book Depository. Whenever I go whale or bird watching, if I lose sight of the target I lower the binoculars, relocate and lift the binoculars and keep watching.

At the first CRACK he would have been facing the TSBD, with an uninterrupted view of the sixth floor window. "...I didn’t (look up) and thus didn’t see Oswald in the window."

Was he lying about his remarkable mind plus having just theorised about a shot from the TSBD?

Or was he right about not spotting the shooter,in full sun ,right ahead of him, guided by uninterrupted sound waves, because the shooter wasn't there?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a view from the left

3dxray

a hollow virtual model of the right half of Kennedy's head with the xray* 'stretched' onto it and then turned to orientation viewed from the Post Office. Snapshots in order from top left down right.

*(kindly supplied by Tom, the clearest I've seen. Would be good to have a similar one of the front xray as well as the premortem one)

Edited by John Dolva

Then a bullet, possibly two, strikes his head on the top of his head above the hairline to the right of the midline.

John,

just read the following article from 1996 issue of American History magazine.

-Nashville radiologist Dr. Randy Robertson asserts that it is clear from the x-rays and the placement of five specific skull pieces that Kennedy was hit twice, almost simultaneously - once from behind and then from the front. Speaking at the October 1995 COPA conference, Robertson went so far as to suggest that Bethesda's Dr. Finck and Dr. Humes lied in their Warren Commission testimony.-

George

• 3 weeks later...
Then a bullet, possibly two, strikes his head on the top of his head above the hairline to the right of the midline.

John,

-Nashville radiologist Dr. Randy Robertson asserts that it is clear from the x-rays and the placement of five specific skull pieces that Kennedy was hit twice, almost simultaneously - once from behind and then from the front. Speaking at the October 1995 COPA conference, Robertson went so far as to suggest that Bethesda's Dr. Finck and Dr. Humes lied in their Warren Commission testimony.-

George

Harry D. Holmes as the Dealey Plaza Post office representative of the CIA-FBI mail interception program (identified by Robert as CIA-FBI mail-interception program code named HT/LINGUAL [CIA] or Project HUNTER [FBI]. ) while reporting the Time magazine as being addressed to Oswalds Post Box he had opened a month previously (indicating that Oswald had notified the magazine of this change of address) also reported that in his interview with Oswald, that Oswald had stated that as a result of moving so much he did NOT announce changes of address but instead depended on the redirections for his mail to reach him. So, for some reason he considered it important to let Time magazine know he had opened a new mail box. Yet the apparent lack of use of the box (as indicated by Harry on inspecting it for dust) indicates mail was not being redirected to it. Dunno what it means , but its just another curious little thing about Harry.

He had a fantastic memory yet couldn't remember key events.

He was off to his regular church visit on sunday, yet on arriving there told his wife he might pop down to the Police station instead, where Fritz just happened to whisper an invitation to join the interview. As a result of his participation, the interview went over time, Ruby got into position and Oswald was shot.

He was the only person to watch the assassination through binoculars, yet saw very little.

He wandered around the site afterwards and picked up a piece of Kennedy and discarded it, yet he was an ex dental/medical student and should have recognised what it was.

He managed to keep an open line to Washington when others were having difficulties.

He managed to 'lose' part of the post box application form, lied to the WC about Post Office manual procedures to explain it, yet was never questioned about this again.

He was an FBI informant, yet spoke negatively about them.

He was the final authority with regards to the agencies discounting reports of a shot from the post office.

These and other curiosities makes Harry one of the most least investigated people connected to the asassination.

The general, apart from very few other comments, opinion of this seems to be summed up by a post stating an opinion that "I don't think there's anything fishy about the guy."

• 7 years later...

This is just one topic that I remember deals with a shot from the south. Tosh has also written extensively elsewehere on a shot from the south.

Edit add : and Sherry too of course.

Edited by John Dolva

John,

George

Harry D. Holmes as the Dealey Plaza Post office representative of the CIA-FBI mail interception program (identified by Robert as CIA-FBI mail-interception program code named HT/LINGUAL [CIA] or Project HUNTER [FBI]. ) while reporting the Time magazine as being addressed to Oswalds Post Box he had opened a month previously (indicating that Oswald had notified the magazine of this change of address) also reported that in his interview with Oswald, that Oswald had stated that as a result of moving so much he did NOT announce changes of address but instead depended on the redirections for his mail to reach him. So, for some reason he considered it important to let Time magazine know he had opened a new mail box. Yet the apparent lack of use of the box (as indicated by Harry on inspecting it for dust) indicates mail was not being redirected to it. Dunno what it means , but its just another curious little thing about Harry.

He had a fantastic memory yet couldn't remember key events.

He was off to his regular church visit on sunday, yet on arriving there told his wife he might pop down to the Police station instead, where Fritz just happened to whisper an invitation to join the interview. As a result of his participation, the interview went over time, Ruby got into position and Oswald was shot.

He was the only person to watch the assassination through binoculars, yet saw very little.

He wandered around the site afterwards and picked up a piece of Kennedy and discarded it, yet he was an ex dental/medical student and should have recognised what it was.

He managed to keep an open line to Washington when others were having difficulties.

He managed to 'lose' part of the post box application form, lied to the WC about Post Office manual procedures to explain it, yet was never questioned about this again.

He was an FBI informant, yet spoke negatively about them.

He was the final authority with regards to the agencies discounting reports of a shot from the post office.

These and other curiosities makes Harry one of the most least investigated people connected to the asassination.

The general, apart from very few other comments, opinion of this seems to be summed up by a post stating an opinion that "I don't think there's anything fishy about the guy."

Excellent post, John.

I wonder how possible it would have been to hit Kennedy from the Terminal Annex Building without hitting Jackie.

--Tommy :sun

Good question. I've gone over in the past the trajectories and views and I found it to be possible, interestingly also within the angles given by Sherry at the time. At the time of the headshot a shooter from various location had an unobstructed down wards view of the headshot. I haven't given it much thought since so am going to have to refamiliarise myself with what I came up with. Also, unfortunately it was a few computers ago and I'm not in a position to see if I still have them. There may be a time coming up when I'll be able to see.

Cheers.

edit typos

Edited by John Dolva