The Education Forum

Cross-Angle of Fire.

For those who still have not come to recognize that I most assuredly am not a supporter of the WC, please note the top left corner of most of these old draft documents.

"fallacy"--- (1)a false or mistaken idea. (2) an often plausible argument using false or illogical reasoning.

Besides that, I do not have "dumb ass" stenciled or tatooed on me in any location.

Tom

One final comment on the Z-210 scenario.

When researchers found/observed that the WC had omitted these various frames of the film (Z-208/209/210) from their printing, some member of the commission made the comment that these missing frames were not provided.

Makes one wonder exactly how it was that they marked the positions on Elm St., as well as having made the composite exhibit (Z-210 with WC-210) that they entered into evidence.

Guess that they were merely confused.

Tom

Since we (or at least I) am on the subject of the "Cross-Angle" of fire, may as well give the HSCA drawing for this.

The "cartoon" drawings and photographs of the WC as were phase-1.

The HSCA more or less "polished" these drawings, which I wil call phase-2.

I have seen more than adequate cartoon drawings, and have wasted more than adequate funds and time in dealing with such. Therefore, it is highly unlikely that the Meyers cartoon will impress me when seen, and I most assuredly will not waste money on it.

Tom