The Education Forum

Teaser for Joan M's new book

Hi,

I communicate frequently with Joan Mellen and, hearing that her book will now be available as early as October, and is currently available for advanced purchase, I convinced her to let me throw some teasers out at you, beyond her blurb... Joan promises to:

X Reveal the actual identities of Angel and Leopoldo

X Officially tie, with government documents, Kerry Thornley, Thomas Beckham, Jack Martin and others to the CIA.

X Reveal, for the first time, the mysterious figure of Juan Valdes and his role in the Mary Sherman crime and the Kennedy assassination.

X Fully explain RFK's motives in deep-sixing the Garrison investigation

X Prove the CIA was spying on RFK (with official documents)

X Reveal important new information from Beckham, Dr. Frank Silva, Corrie Collins.

X Reveal first-hand, first-time witnesses to the Clinton episode.

X Tell the *full* Anne Dischler story

-Stu

X Reveal, for the first time, the mysterious figure of Juan Valdes and his role in the Mary Sherman crime and the Kennedy assassination.

I only know of Juan Valdes from the coffee commercials...

...so you must be referring to another Juan.

I have read some items on Amazon.com and elsewhere about Joan Mellen's book due out in November and I have a strong feeling it is going to have quite an impact at least as far as the JFK research community is concerned, as for the public at large to a great degree it will obviously depend on if it get's the silent treatment or not. She did over 1,000 interviews for the book, thats not too shabby.

I almost forgot the title of the book: "Farewell to Justice". I believe one can preorder on Amazon.

-Stu

I have read some items on Amazon.com and elsewhere about Joan Mellen's book due out in November and I have a strong feeling it is going to have quite an impact at least as far as the JFK research community is concerned, as for the public at large to a great degree it will obviously depend on if it get's the silent treatment or not. She did over 1,000 interviews for the book, thats not too shabby.

• 5 weeks later...