The Education Forum

Chauncey Holt

Drew Williams

Guest Stephen Turner

Drew, if you enjoy a "Fairy story" please visit the above links.

If on the other hand, you want to do some serious research into this case look into the following, Joint chiefs of staff Lemnitzer, & Lansdale,Allan Dulles & Richard bisell CIA, Operation Northwoods, Ths sacking of Gen Walker,and his connections to the above, Kennedy's determination to do away with tax breaks for big oil, the federal reserve initiative, his threats to force Edgar Hoover to resign, and his actions towards BOP, and the escalating conflict in Vietnam..You might find a few clues in there......Steve.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He´s young soo he must have real information at once.

Drew, If you are not already you have to get to get used to the fact that these boards are polluted with disinformationalists, as well as with sincere people that have been influenced by them. You should make up your own mind based on what is offered, not on what others tell you.

Mark

Edited by Mark Johansson

Guest Stephen Turner

He´s young soo he must have real information at once.

Drew, If you are not already you have to get to get used to the fact that these boards are polluted with disinformationalists, as well as with sincere people that have been influenced by them. You should make up your own mind based on what is offered, not on what others tell you.

Mark

Mark, youv'e got me Steve Turner of the CIA, really you must stop my sides are in danger of splitting. :lol:

Guest Stephen Turner
Have a good Week end Mark, I am off to Langley Virginia, to be assigned my next mission Steve Turner 007

Have a great weekend Stephen

Your more like Macgyver!

Mark

Does this I mean get the pick of the Simpson sisters. (sorry couldn't help it)

Edited by Stephen Turner

Hi Jack,sorry to hear about your troubled dealings with the LaFontaine's. I still fail to see though how this discredits the testimony of, Doyle, Gedney & Abrams Sister. Why on Earth would they make this claim, independantly, and to two different reporters,if it were not true?Also, to my admittedly untrained eye, their a pretty good match for the 1963 photo's. I have always believed this subject to be a "sideshow"why would Hunt, Harrelson etc allow themselves to be arrested,Photographed, and frogmarched though Downtown Dallas, long after the assassination had happened, to me this just doesn't make sense. what role do you believe these individuals played in the assassination Jack. Steve.

I suspect that Doyle, Gedney, and Abrams were RETROFITTED into the

assassination mix by the CIA by planting the bogus arrest records in the

Dallas police files. Then people such as the LaFs were guided to the "witnesses"

who confirmed their "identity" in the tramp photos, despite the fact that

they bore little resemblance to the people in the photos. The objective

was to create a false trail away from Hunt and Harrelson. The objective

of the LaFs was to "strike it rich" in my opinion.

You must be kidding to say that Doyle could possibly be the handsome

"Frenchy"...or to say that the dead-on matches of Hunt and Harrelson

are not believable, but that you prefer the unlikely countenances of

Abrams and Gedney instead. Please have your eyes examined. :lol:

I have no idea what the "tramp incident" represents. But the CIA effort

via Chauncey Holt and the 3 false tramps SEEMS TO INDICATE THAT

THE AGENCY CONSIDERED THE INCIDENT IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO

LAY A CONFUSING SMOKESCREEN. Hunt seems to be the chief operative

they were eager to protect.

Jack ;)

Another component here that may or may not be of interest is that Hunt seems to have had ear surgery after the assassination.

In this comparison below, check out the lower left image of Hunt and in particular, his Vulcan like ears. The photo on the lower right is post assassination and they are very different indeed. The image of Hunt used for the comparison with the Old Tramp was snapped at the time of the Bay of Pigs operation.

FWIW.

James

Edited by James Richards

Another component here that may or may not be of interest is that Hunt seems to have had ear surgery after the assassination.

In this comparison below, check out the lower left image of Hunt and in particular, his Vulcan like ears. The photo on the lower right is post assassination and they are very different indeed. The image of Hunt used for the comparison with the Old Tramp was snapped at the time of the Bay of Pigs operation.

FWIW.

James

James, it's possibly not as simple as that. As can be seen he is tilting his head forward in the second pic.

Here they are resized and reoriented as per shoulder position. The profile is from watergate years. When tilted in a similar manner the ear would appear longer when viewed from the front. As far as its shape one would need a number of more different orientation images to make sure.

edit:: as well in the lower pair I put the hair style of the upper left on the lower right.

Edited by John Dolva

FWIW.

James

It is important that Hunt considered himself A MASTER OF DISGUISE.

When he visited Dita Beard he wore a WIG and used a CIA-issued VOICE MODIFIER.

In Dealey Plaza he wore old clothes and hat, and may have pinned his ears back...

but he COULD NOT CHANGE HIS FACE. The tramp and Hunt have the same facial

wrinkles. His own children asked him whether he was in Dealey Plaza...although

he used them as an alibi. He said he was home with his family on 11-22.

Jack :)

It is important that Hunt considered himself A MASTER OF DISGUISE.

When he visited Dita Beard he wore a WIG and used a CIA-issued VOICE MODIFIER.

In Dealey Plaza he wore old clothes and hat, and may have pinned his ears back...

but he COULD NOT CHANGE HIS FACE. The tramp and Hunt have the same facial

wrinkles. .......Jack :)

Jack, makes sense. The way he elongates his head by tucking his chin in, and possibly pins ears back by tape (or muscle control?) could be a deliberately practiced act.

Edited by John Dolva

What would be the reasoning for Hunt being in Dealey Plaza? Why would he have to be so close, when its obvious there was radio communication between certain individuals?

As we all know, Hunt was not a sharpshooter. Why would he risk being seen, even in disguise?

Just playing Devil's Advocate here, as the pics certainly look an awful lot like HH.

What would be the reasoning for Hunt being in Dealey Plaza?  Why would he have to be so close, when its obvious there was radio communication between certain individuals?

As we all know, Hunt was not a sharpshooter.  Why would he risk being seen, even in disguise?

Just playing Devil's Advocate here, as the pics certainly look an awful lot like HH.

Covert operatives operate in SECRECY. They cannot claim public credit

for their deeds. Therefore their satisfaction in a job well done is to witness

the successful operation. At last count, there seem to be at least a dozen

agency operatives in the plaza to witness the killing. In my opinion, Hunt

was in charge of the operation and was there to run things.

Jack :)