The Education Forum

Citizenship: Lead Partner

John Simkin

Great news. It is an important step forward. I am sure that Andy's school will be a good coordinator institution.

So very sorry for my delay in participating but due to the changing of buildings of the Spanish Lycee in Paris we have had no access to the internet. From now on I will be able to collaborate actively, should that still be a possibility.

• 2 weeks later...

We have heard nothing from the project in a couple of weeks, but we keep on very interested in it. THe Spanish Lycée in Paris would actively collaborate in a citizenship project, not only because of the obvious fact that we are living such a concept as Citizenship (students mainly come from Spanish and French backgrounds, but we do receive students from all over the world), but also by the support of the Resource Centre in Paris, whose dissemination capacity )both via web and by publications) reaches all France and, as part of the Spanish network of education around the world, reaches all the countries where Spain is present: from Europe, to North and South America and Australia. We are eager to know if the project goes on and if we can in any way collaborate in the drafts of the project.