The Education Forum

Virtual Assassination Gallery

John Dolva

Frequently I suffer from sleep deprivation. There is a distinct possibility that the consequences are the occasional appearance of attempts at 'art' on my computer screen.

'Black Ops in Line'

Edited by John Dolva

:o  :lol: Very funny John. I on the other hand can fall asleep on the edge of a razor blade.

Ahh...you're lucky..I grab what sleep I can when it comes. Besides if I want to see the posts as they happen for you guys 'over there' I gotta stay awake.

'McUltra'

Edited by John Dolva

Guest Stephen Turner

John, might your lack of sleep be related to a baby sized object, if so, take it from one who knows, for now sleep is a thing of the past.... :)

John, might your lack of sleep be related to a baby sized object, if so, take it from one who knows, for now sleep is a thing of the past.... :stupid

Yup, very perceptive Steve, except it's been going on for about 10 years now. I think I got out of the habit and take it for granted now. I do have a memory that a good night sleep is a good thing. I can't clearly remember why. I think it just felt good to wake up after a full 8 odd hours.

'pontiac'

(If anyone else feels like posting their own images here in this free gallery, please feel free. I, as well as others I'm sure, would love to see them.)

Meanwhile behind the grassy Knoll, a sniper makes good his escape.

:lol: can't place the show. Is that Richard Widmark? Looks like a heat distorted beer bottle to me.

'jimi'

Edited by John Dolva

Edited by John Dolva

Guest Stephen Turner

John, the show is "The Prisoner"(1968) Staring Patrick McGoohan (danger man) If you havn't seen it rent or buy a DVD, you are in for a treat...Be seeing you!!

that looks like it might be interesting, Steve. I'll go to the video hire place and pick something up. I like British shows in particular for some reason. Maybe it was growing up with it in Sweden and then in West Oz. But to my mind nothing much can beat some of the last century British stuff. One I really like as well is Red Dwarf, we get patchy series here on ABC, usually late night slots.

'aliennation'

Edited by John Dolva