The Education Forum

Daughter of Sam says daddy did it

Ron Ecker

Antoinette Giancana has collaborated with two doctors, a neurologist and a psychiatrist, on the new book JFK and Sam.

It's notable that the neurologist concludes from JFK's body movements that there was a shot from the Grassy Knoll. None of that "neurological reaction" stuff to explain it as a shot from behind. It would be good to have this neurologist and JFK researcher on the forum. Or all three authors for that matter. It would be interesting to talk with a "Mafia princess."

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-jfk10.html

Antoinette Giancana has collaborated with two doctors, a neurologist and a psychiatrist, on the new book JFK and Sam.

It's notable that the neurologist concludes from JFK's body movements that there was a shot from the Grassy Knoll. None of that "neurological reaction" stuff to explain it as a shot from behind. It would be good to have this neurologist and JFK researcher on the forum. Or all three authors for that matter. It would be interesting to talk with a "Mafia princess."

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-jfk10.html

My 2nd attempt to post.

In today's Chicago Sun Times; William Brashler, author of the Giancana bio 'The Don' recalls interviewing Antionette as part of his research. He concluded that the princess "knew nothing about her father's business". From what I read, the authors of this new book have not done nearly the research of some members of this forum.

She has previously had some interesting things to say about the current mayor of suburban Rosemont, Donald Stephens. She recalls that when she and her girl friends hung at at Daddy's motel in the 60's, Mr. Stephens was eager to fetch her towels and refreshment. Stephens later bought the motel from Giancana, and has been the only mayor the town of Rosemont ever had.

Though I don't blame her, or her brother Chuck, from trying to make a buck.