The Education Forum

William Pitzer

Allan said......"it would seem odd that those ingenious people didn't make the case for suicide more readily acceptible"

It was apparently acceptable enough.....It hasn't been overturned in the past 40 years. Do you really feel that it will be?

Allan asked "What evidence has been altered? What evidence has been selectively chosen ?"

Allan who conducted this investigation? If this is a part of the assassination cover up, which it very well may be, you have asked a very answerable question. This "investigation" was controlled by those same agencies of government which did the investigation for the Warren Commission. Did you expect that the government would announce that Cmdr. Pitzer was murdered because he had access to information that would cause a major conflict with

the findings of the Warren Commission?

Allan, I do not understand your objection to what I feel is sound reasoning ! I don't feel that there was anything confusing or unreasonable regarding my ideas. Are you stating that you are such an "ingenious" intellect that your thoughts are to be treasured above all others ?

I strongly believe and will continue to support all that I have commented on regarding this subject.

Your responses to me are indicative that you look upon my ideas as if I were a misguided student that should "join the flock" ! Please do not wait too long for my "flock" application !

Charlie Black

Charlie:

I am not looking for you to join any flock.

You said: "It (i.e. suicide) was apparently acceptable enough.....It hasn't been overturned in the past 40 years. Do you really feel that it will be?" I feel that if it can be overturned it will be achieved by obtaining the facts to the extent possible, with FOIA requests and tracing and interviewing witnesses -- not by speculation and extrapolation from one case to another.

I think it reasonable to ask you for specific reasons why you made two particular statements. You didn't give me specifics, but answered in general terms. It appears that you have no proof that the evidence has been altered or selectively chosen other than your suspicions vis-a-vis the motives of those who investigated the case.

Allan

Allan

We finally are in agrement about something. You are absolutely correct when you wrote that "...you have no proof that the evidence has been altered or selectively chosen other than your suspicions vis-a-vis the motives of those who investigated the case".

I stated in a previous post to this thread - quote-

"I personally don't know whether or not Pitzer was murdered and very few persons do".

In another post on this thread I stated..."I am unable to accept what has been federally fed us regarding this and hundreds of other matters".

I also stated "....that much evidence in this case has been altered or very selectively chosen".

Frankly Allan, if you do not believe the above statement, we really have nothing that we can logically discuss. When I state "this case", I was referring to the case of the investigation of the assassination of JFK.

You certainly cannot imply that you believe that a truthful conclusion can be reached when the conspirators are charged with the task of uncovering that same conspiracy !

Since I am apparently confused regarding what you question, I cannot provide you with an answer that you seem to seek.

Are you saying that you see nothing sinister about government agencies investigating other government agencies or departments, for a crime, in which the many agencies most likely had jointly conspired ?

Please do not interpret, as you did in an earlier statemnt, that I am not in favor of full use of any information that can be acquired thru the FOIA !

All that I have stated is that I (only myself), do not believe that any agency which had a hand in this coup d' etat, is going to make the mistake of providing researchers with information that would send themselves and their cohorts to the electric chair. They have had at least 40 years to pour over this "evidence".

Yes ! It is absolutely my "personal" opinion that these persons, most of them quite bright, will not allow a "SLIP" of truly incriminating evidence, which they have for the most part, been in complete control of for 40 or more years.

Believing that this will happen, once again "in my personal opinion", is as likely to happen as is a visit by the "tooth fairy".

Allan. I am not trying to be facetious. I really do not understand what it is, that I have stated, that you seem to have such difficulty with. I don't feel that anything that I have stated is a "new" idea !

What is it that you question ?

Charlie Black

Allan

We finally are in agrement about something. You are absolutely correct when you wrote that "...you have no proof that the evidence has been altered or selectively chosen other than your suspicions vis-a-vis the motives of those who investigated the case".

I stated in a previous post to this thread - quote-

"I personally don't know whether or not Pitzer was murdered and very few persons do".

In another post on this thread I stated..."I am unable to accept what has been federally fed us regarding this and hundreds of other matters".

I also stated "....that much evidence in this case has been altered or very selectively chosen".

Frankly Allan, if you do not believe the above statement, we really have nothing that we can logically discuss. When I state "this case", I was referring to the case of the investigation of the assassination of JFK.

You certainly cannot imply that you believe that a truthful conclusion can be reached when the conspirators are charged with the task of uncovering that same conspiracy !

Since I am apparently confused regarding what you question, I cannot provide you with an answer that you seem to seek.

Are you saying that you see nothing sinister about government agencies investigating other government agencies or departments, for a crime, in which the many agencies most likely had jointly conspired ?

Please do not interpret, as you did in an earlier statemnt, that I am not in favor of full use of any information that can be acquired thru the FOIA !

All that I have stated is that I (only myself), do not believe that any agency which had a hand in this coup d' etat, is going to make the mistake of providing researchers with information that would send themselves and their cohorts to the electric chair. They have had at least 40 years to pour over this "evidence".

Yes ! It is absolutely my "personal" opinion that these persons, most of them quite bright, will not allow a "SLIP" of truly incriminating evidence, which they have for the most part, been in complete control of for 40 or more years.

Believing that this will happen, once again "in my personal opinion", is as likely to happen as is a visit by the "tooth fairy".

Allan. I am not trying to be facetious. I really do not understand what it is, that I have stated, that you seem to have such difficulty with. I don't feel that anything that I have stated is a "new" idea !

What is it that you question ?

Charlie Black

Charlie:

Since this thread is titled "William Pitzer," I took your words "....much evidence in this case has been altered or very selectively chosen..." to refer to the Pitzer case in particular rather than to the JFK assassination in general.

My mistake.

Allan