Jim Garrison and Oliver Stone

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More evidence of Garrison's deliberate deceptions:

SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS

NAME Jim Garrison Date 11/8/78 Time 11:00 am

Address Federal Court House Place New Orleans, La.

Interview:

Gary Cornwell, Bob Buras, and myself (Mike Ewing).......

AH, Yes, Mike Ewing,

I remember him Well. If he's writing this report, then I have as much to say about him as he has about Garrison.

Ewing was one of G. Robert Blakley's boys, who had previously co-authored a good, but incomplete book based on short biographies of JFK assassination witnesses, suspects and investigators, [Coincidence Or Conspiracy?] but then, with the HSCA, went with GRB and the mob did IT cover story, which like an onion peal, takes over when the Castro-did-it and Lone-nut scenarios are no longer considered plausable.

After GRB and Company took over the HSCA from Richard Sprague, who actually prosuecuted a political assassination (UMW union - Jock Lablonski et al), they ensured that the HSCA records would be locked away as Congressional Records - exempt from FOIA requests. "I'll rest on the judgement of historians 50 years from now," GRB said contemptiously. Among those records were the Jim Braden arrest file from the Camden, N.J. PD (See: Peter Noyes "Legacy of Doubt") which I had obtained and passed on to Sprague.

After the HSCA was disbanded and the files locked away at the NARA, I received a letter and a phone call from Mike Ewing, who said he was working on a book with GRB, and had learned from Peter Noyes that I had obtained the Camden PD arrest record on Braden. Would I give them a copy as Braden was to be mentioned in their upcoming book? Yea, right.

I flew off the wall, told Ewing that I had given Sprague a copy of the Camden PD records and that if I had given them the original it would now be locked away for 50 years.

Ewing said that Sprgue didn't share all of the records he accumulated, and I replied that I'm glad he didn't.

I eventually did send Ewing a copy of the Camden PD file, but expressed my displeasure at him and GRB putting the Mob spin on the assassination, and using my research to back them up, when they knew better, or should have known better.

Now, I'd like to see Richard Sprague brought back as a special prosecutor and given a Special Federal Grand Jury to review the real evidence in the case and bring charges against those who not only committed conspiracy and murder, but obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence and perjury.

I wouldn't believe one word Mike Ewing said about Jim Garrison, no matter what it was.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Edited by William Kelly

[

Now, I'd like to see Richard Sprague brought back as a special prosecutor and given a Special Federal Grand Jury to review the real evidence in the case and bring charges against those who not only committed conspiracy and murder, but obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence and perjury.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Now that would be an investigation I would trust!!

Not to give her any credence, but that Ms. Foster is now equating Garrison supporters with pro Bush people is beyone insane. Lack of logic is an understatement here.

Dawn

Steve,

It's quite clear she's only here because of JOan Mellen's new book. She has NOTHING to say on the assassination of JFK. SHe cites known disinfo people like Epstein. And to say that we are trying to "obscure the truth about the assassinaion of John F> Kennedy" is such a vile absurd comment, it did not warrant a response.

It's clear she has not the slightest interest in this case, only smearing Garrison. If we all ignore her she WILL go away. Internet trolls come and go.

Dawn

What on earth are you talking about. Jim Garrison was a certified crackpot, and I have relied on his words to prove that.

As far as I am concerned, Jim Garrison has obstructed justice by covering up the truth about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and your peculiar obsession with a person who is trying to resuscitate the reputation of a disgraced prosecutor is very strange, to say the least.

Next, you'll be promoting some peculiar book that seeks to rescusitate the reputation of a fool like Ken Starr, like Jim Garrison, he too has his obsessibve, apologists.

If you think I'm here because of some person that I just recently heard of, keep it to yourself because it's not true and unless it is your intention to misrepresent things here, I'd stick to what you are in a position to prove.

Guest Stephen Turner

xxxxx ALERT!!!!! ABONDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Just for the record youv'e proved NOTHING, except your own strange hang up with Garrison.

Please people, no more post's on this thread. let it slowly fade to grey.

Steve,

It's quite clear she's only here because of JOan Mellen's new book. She has NOTHING to say on the assassination of JFK. SHe cites known disinfo people like Epstein. And to say that we are trying to "obscure the truth about the assassinaion of John F> Kennedy" is such a vile absurd comment, it did not warrant a response.

It's clear she has not the slightest interest in this case, only smearing Garrison. If we all ignore her she WILL go away. Internet trolls come and go.

Dawn

What on earth are you talking about. Jim Garrison was a certified crackpot, and I have relied on his words to prove that.

As far as I am concerned, Jim Garrison has obstructed justice by covering up the truth about the assassination of John F. Kennedy, and your peculiar obsession with a person who is trying to resuscitate the reputation of a disgraced prosecutor is very strange, to say the least.

Next, you'll be promoting some peculiar book that seeks to rescusitate the reputation of a fool like Ken Starr, like Jim Garrison, he too has his obsessibve, apologists.

If you think I'm here because of some person that I just recently heard of, keep it to yourself because it's not true and unless it is your intention to misrepresent things here, I'd stick to what you are in a position to prove.

"What on earth are you talking about. Jim Garrison was a certified crackpot, and I have relied on his words to prove that."

Excuse me, Ms. Dulles, but the only certifiable crackpot seems to be you and the rest of your cheerleader "girls". Got that Ger? Got that Purv?

Exit, Stage Left...

Just for the record youv'e proved NOTHING, except your own strange hang up with Garrison.

You're absolutely right, Stephen. This is nothing more than a feeding frenzy for these trolls. :pop

We'd be better off allowing them to crash and burn on their own. :plane

I just love these Emoticons!

Well, I have to get to work right now. Check back with you this evening, on the Murgado thread, of course.

Ter

Edited by Terry Mauro

You're absolutely right, Stephen. This is nothing more than a feeding frenzy for these trolls. :pop

Well, I have to get to work right now. Check back with you this evening, on the Murgado thread, of course.

Ter

---------------------------

"ALPHA MIKE FOXTROT" Ye of the great hot flatulent winds.

We'll miss you so velly mucho !! NOT !!

The Galls' stones -- the Pot-Trolls calling the newbie kettle a xxxxx.

The Kostner worshipers from afar -- the "Garrison Groupie Glee Club" has finally bid us fond adieu !!

Lynne -- Never fear whilst the genuine seekers of truth remain onboard -- even should they only be "lurking" !!

"....Don't you realize the damge you've done..??" [Cliff Robertson to Redford in "3 Days of the Condor"]

"...Don't you know how you have hurt da poor widdle feewins of the "Big Gumbo/Jimbo/Kostner" group glee club ??!! Shame! Shame! My fat gut is aching from laughing right now.

Adios MoFos -- see ya on Murgado, pictures at 11:00 PM news !!

Keep on trucking Lynne,

GPH

Ter

The Kostner worshipers from afar -- the "Garrison Groupie Glee Club" has finally bid us fond adieu !!

Lynne -- Never fear whilst the genuine seekers of truth remain onboard -- even should they only be "lurking" !!

"....Don't you realize the damge you've done..??" [Cliff Robertson to Redford in "3 Days of the Condor"]

"...Don't you know how you have hurt da poor widdle feewins of the "Big Gumbo/Jimbo/Kostner" group glee club ??!! Shame! Shame! My fat gut is aching from laughing right now.

Keep on trucking Lynne,

GPH

Thanks pal.

The trolls are really funny, aren't they? No wonder they are all such huge Garrison fans -their my way or highway attitude clearly explains David ferrie's lifespan, doesn't it?

No doubt, they have done everything they can possibly think of to label me a xxxxx, which is pretty funny given the fact that I hardly ever post.

I think their posts, promising never to post on this thread again, outnumber all my posts.

Regardless, I think it is clear and obvious that Garrison's only intent, as betrayed by his amnesia regarding why he started investigating the Kennedy assassination, was to cover up the truth -there is no other plausible explanation.

It is therefore vital for anybody who is interested in discovering the truth, to be very careful when assessing what Jim Garrison has said over the years, because when it comes to unravelling this mystery, the truth is not obvious.

Start with the fact that Garrison's only intention was to protect Hoover and Johnson, and then, you might be able to begin to discern the truth.

You're absolutely right, Stephen. This is nothing more than a feeding frenzy for these trolls. :feed

We'd be better off allowing them to crash and burn on their own. :drive

Ter

Keep on trucking Lynne,

GPH

Thanks pal.

The trolls are really funny, aren't they? No wonder they are all such huge Garrison fans -their my way or highway attitude clearly explains David ferrie's lifespan, doesn't it?

No doubt, they have done everything they can possibly think of to label me a xxxxx, which is pretty funny given the fact that I hardly ever post.

I think their posts, promising never to post on this thread again, outnumber all my posts.

Regardless, I think it is clear and obvious that Garrison's only intent, as betrayed by his amnesia regarding why he started investigating the Kennedy assassination, was to cover up the truth -there is no other plausible explanation.

It is therefore vital for anybody who is interested in discovering the truth, to be very careful when assessing what Jim Garrison has said over the years, because when it comes to unravelling this mystery, the truth is not obvious.

Start with the fact that Garrison's only intention was to protect Hoover and Johnson, and then, you might be able to begin to discern the truth.

Garrison played the circus act long enough that everyone was quite tired of the show. Then, with his dramatic presentation of evidence, he succeeded in convincing many that everyone who even discusses this subject is quite possibly as "off" as was he.

Pretty hard act to follow!

When some factual interest again began to grow, then we were treated to "Garrison Resurected" aka/JFK per Oliver Stone.

And again, another good piece of "sleight-of-hand" which continues to prove that a good "con" can be repeatedly utililized so long as the general populace is given adequate time to "forget" the last time the con was utilized.

Since it is extremely doubtful and unlikely that either JEH or LBJ had anything to do with the assassination of JFK, Garrison "Side Show" & Company was not in the business of anything other than "diversion" away from the actual facts of the assassination, which of course JEH and the WC fully lied about.

Garrison's purpose was quite similiar to the female bird who goes into the "broken wing" act when any predator gets near the nest.

With the "broken wing", the mother bird will lead the predator off and astray, so far away from the nest that the predator is unlikely to find it's way back to the nest.

However, in the Garrison case, many of those who followed him are obviously still completely "lost" in the woods.

Certainly good for an occassional laugh, if nothing else.

"Since it is extremely doubtful and unlikely that either JEH or LBJ had anything to do with the assassination of JFK..."

Purvis, Johnson and Hoover controlled the Warren Commission Whitewash, how can you say that it is doubtful that they had anything to do with the assassination?

I think the cover up is far more insightful than the actual crime because it provided the opportunity to get away with it.

I mean, all you have to do is think about all the time spent dicussing the arrests of scapegoats like Clay Shaw and Lee Harvey Oswald and compare that to the ocassional speculation that makes sense.

Forget about the phony arrests, focus on the cover up and I think the truth will surface, without effort.

You're absolutely right, Stephen. This is nothing more than a feeding frenzy for these trolls. :feed

We'd be better off allowing them to crash and burn on their own. :)

Ter

Keep on trucking Lynne,

GPH

"...Don't you know how you have hurt da poor widdle feewins of the "Big Gumbo/Jimbo/Kostner" group glee club ??!! Shame! Shame! My fat gut is aching from laughing right now."

What's with bringing Kostner's name into this? He was merely an actor. Anyone who's ever met Garrison is aware of the fact of how miscast Kostner was in that role. He was far from the most convincing choice for the portrayal of a person of Garrison's stature. I would have considered someone of a more seasoned caliber, such as a Sam Waterston, or a Jerry Orbach to have been a far superior facimile, as well as having the stage presence to carry the role. Gregory Peck would have been even better, but alas, was too old by that time.

Hey Ger, too bad you couldn't have taken better care of yourself. Your fat gut will be the death of you.

Too many cheerios and quaker oats, I suppose. Though it looks more like Eggs Benedict, to me.