The Education Forum

Motive's to Kill JFK by G. de Mohrenschildt

The purpose of the Educational Forum IS NOT to serve as free advertising space for books, video tapes or any other products.

6 of your 7 posts [up till now] are plugs for your books or tapes.

Spam elsewhere! This is not the place for it!!!!!

Also for an author of so many books you have piss poor grammar, maybe you should enroll in a literacy course.

The purpose of the Educational Forum IS NOT to serve as free advertising space for books, video tapes or any other products.

6 of your 7 posts [up till now] are plugs for your books or tapes.

Spam elsewhere! This is not the place for it!!!!!

Members are allowed to promote their books on this Forum. In fact, we have a whole section where authors discuss their work. However, Len does have a point. The promotion of this website does seem a bit excessive.

Bruce, it would be better if you posted a detailed summary of what appears on a particular page of your website. You could then provide a link so that members can read the full account if they wish. However, the main purpose of this Forum is to debate different topics. If you receive criticisms of your views, you should answer the points being made on the Forum.

Mr. Adams,

The guidelines are not too restrictive - I hope you will continue to post your views as I have personally always found your research and revelations to be important stuff - examining areas which seem to be ignored by many but are very relevant. I seem to recall reading that Bell Helicopter (owned by Howard Hughes?) was in great financial difficulty (verge of bankruptcy?) at the beginning of Vietnam - but that Bell copters were used extensively throughout the war and by it's end - Hughes had accrued another tremendous fortune...

[quote name='JL Allen' date='Nov 1 2005, 12:34 PM' post='43708']

Mr. Adams,

The guidelines are not too restrictive - I hope you will continue to post your views as I have personally always found your research and revelations to be important stuff - examining areas which seem to be ignored by many but are very relevant. I seem to recall reading that Bell Helicopter (owned by Howard Hughes?) was in great financial difficulty (verge of bankruptcy?) at the beginning of Vietnam - but that Bell copters were used extensively throughout the war and by it's end - Hughes had accrued another tremendous fortune...

Bruce

I concur with JL above. Please continue to post. Those who don't wish to see your website don't have to click on it.

Dawn

Hi Bruce,

I am familiar with your work on de Mohrenschildt, a complicated character indeed.

He is the one who arranged for Oswald to meet Michael Paine and for Marina to meet Ruth, via Volkmar Schmidt, yet, he bows out of the game before checkmate - moving to Haiti and out of the big picture.

I have a few questions about some of your points, and a few comments to straighten out some misconceptions:

In My research, Bruce Campbell Adamson, I swear the following to be true and correct. I believe there are several motives and they are all correct:

1). Mrs. Igor Cassini's suicide, (aka. Charlene Wrightsman father mentor to Conrad Black) Charlene and Igor were friends of de Mohrenschildt's event--April 7, 1963; This motive gives de Mohrenschildt a sense of HONOR for acting on friendship.

------ [is Igor Cassini related to Oleg? - the guy who dated Grace Kelly before she hooked up with Rainier?]

2). Bay of Pigs failure, G.H.W. Bush's operation for CIA April 1961;

3). Firing of Allen Dulles as CIA Director, Nov. 1961

4). Texas Oil depletion Allowance;

5). Bell Helicopter promotion of Vietnam, inventor of Bell Helicopter was stepfather to Michael Paine;

--------- [Michael Paine's stepfather, Arthur Young, did indeed invent the Bell Hel 47A - the MASH helicopter, the first helicopter commercailly licensed by the FAA. The National Bank of Boston had some interest in Bell's finances, details of which are in the footnotes of JFK - the Book of the Movie, and Larry Bell is listed as one of those on the Suite 8B group - that John has previously mentioned being involved in Mockingbird.

Young was a mentor to Michael, and got him the job as an "inventor" at Bell in Texas, but he was also a Philadelphia Quaker, and against war in general. When I interviewed him, and his wife (Michael's mom), she mentioned that Young was proud of the fact that his helicopter was used for medical evac in Korea, but not too happy about it being used as an attack weapon in Vietnam. Vietnam certainly put Bell in the financial black, and Young's stock in the company kept him active playing with his esoteric hobbies. Young in no way however, "promoted" Vietnam. ]

6). Having prior knowledge of assassination one could make a fortune of New York Stock Exchange. On the day JFK was murdered the stock market crashed 21 billion in losts;

------------- [ Listing those who expressed foreknowlege of the assassination gives you an idea of how to connect the dots, sort of like applying the Able Danger links charts - retrospectively. ]

LBJ's first choice for a Warren Commission was former CIA Director Allen Dulles.

7). LBJ's desire to be president, watch dog for oil men as was G.H.W. Bush; Bush and LBJ were friends.

8). Six trustees of the Museum of Modern Art were tied to de Mohrenschildt and Allen Dulles.

------ [ An interesting coincidence, I'm sure, but Art Young's first helicopter, the Bell 47A, is enshrined, not at MIT or Princeton (Young's alma mater), but at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City, where it's glass, roters and girders make it artworthy. Young said both of his parents were artists who studied in Paris, and they would have been proud of him for making the Muse. ]

-------- [ I believe that I was the last independent researcher to interview Arthur Young and Ruth Hyde Paine Young before their death, and would be glad to share what I have with anyone interested.]

But I don't have a book to promote.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

xxxxxxxyyyyyyzzzz

Evidence which clears Oswald: NO GUN POWDER NITRATES ON HIS FACE;

1). Will keep an open mind on Mafia gunmen.

NOT INVOLVED:

1). Lone Gunman;

2). Commie Reds;

3). Commie Cubans;

See website for more information Bruce Campbell Adamson

Edited by William Kelly

Hi Bruce,

I am familiar with your work on de Mohrenschildt, a complicated character indeed.

He is the one who arranged for Oswald to meet Michael Paine and for Marina to meet Ruth, via Volkmar Schmidt, yet, he bows out of the game before checkmate - moving to Haiti and out of the big picture.

I have a few questions about some of your points, and a few comments to straighten out some misconceptions:

In My research, Bruce Campbell Adamson, I swear the following to be true and correct. I believe there are several motives and they are all correct:

1). Mrs. Igor Cassini's suicide, (aka. Charlene Wrightsman father mentor to Conrad Black) Charlene and Igor were friends of de Mohrenschildt's event--April 7, 1963; This motive gives de Mohrenschildt a sense of HONOR for acting on friendship.

------ [is Igor Cassini related to Oleg? - the guy who dated Grace Kelly before she hooked up with Rainier?]

5). Bell Helicopter promotion of Vietnam, inventor of Bell Helicopter was stepfather to Michael Paine;

--------- [Michael Paine's stepfather, Arthur Young, did indeed invent the Bell Hel 47A - the MASH helicopter, the first helicopter commercailly licensed by the FAA. The National Bank of Boston had some interest in Bell's finances, details of which are in the footnotes of JFK - the Book of the Movie, and Larry Bell is listed as one of those on the Suite 8B group - that John has previously mentioned being involved in Mockingbird.

Young was a mentor to Michael, and got him the job as an "inventor" at Bell in Texas, but he was also a Philadelphia Quaker, and against war in general. When I interviewed him, and his wife (Michael's mom), she mentioned that Young was proud of the fact that his helicopter was used for medical evac in Korea, but not too happy about it being used as an attack weapon in Vietnam. Vietnam certainly put Bell in the financial black, and Young's stock in the company kept him active playing with his esoteric hobbies. Young in no way however, "promoted" Vietnam. ]

6). Having prior knowledge of assassination one could make a fortune of New York Stock Exchange. On the day JFK was murdered the stock market crashed 21 billion in losts;

------------- [ Listing those who expressed foreknowlege of the assassination gives you an idea of how to connect the dots, sort of like applying the Able Danger links charts - retrospectively. ]

LBJ's first choice for a Warren Commission was former CIA Director Allen Dulles.

7). LBJ's desire to be president, watch dog for oil men as was G.H.W. Bush; Bush and LBJ were friends.

8). Six trustees of the Museum of Modern Art were tied to de Mohrenschildt and Allen Dulles.

------ [ An interesting coincidence, I'm sure, but Art Young's first helicopter, the Bell 47A, is enshrined, not at MIT or Princeton (Young's alma mater), but at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City, where it's glass, roters and girders make it artworthy. Young said both of his parents were artists who studied in Paris, and they would have been proud of him for making the Muse. ]

-------- [ I believe that I was the last independent researcher to interview Arthur Young and Ruth Hyde Paine Young before their death, and would be glad to share what I have with anyone interested.]

But I don't have a book to promote.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

xxxxxxxyyyyyyzzzz

NOT INVOLVED:

1). Lone Gunman;

2). Commie Reds;

3). Commie Cubans;

Bruce, welcome to the forum. I am aware of your work and you obviously have explored the DeMohrenschildt angle to say the least. Can you provide on this website any information regarding the mysterious Dr. Mendoza who was treating George at Parkland Hospital whom Jean was so suspicious of. He appears to me to be of the same ilk as the CIA and/or CIA sponsored individuals who were so successful in throttling Jim Garrison while he was investigation Shaw. Any confirmation of that, I suspect Mendoza is a phony name.

• 2 years later...

6). Having prior knowledge of assassination one could make a fortune of New York Stock Exchange. On the day JFK was murdered the stock market crashed 21 billion in losts; LBJ's first choice for a Warren Commission was former CIA Director Allen Dulles.

NOT INVOLVED:

1). Lone Gunman;

2). Commie Reds;

3). Commie Cubans;

While not directly about Oleg Cassini, it may add another dimension to the equation.

A Tale of Two Passes

4). Texas Oil

NOT INVOLVED:

1). Lone Gunman;

2). Commie Reds;

3). Commie Cubans;

From a Lawyer's Brief:

The press made much of the fact that Oswald had been seen with a copy of the Worker, a Communist publication , and that he had received a least two letters from the Communist Party. A New York newspaper referred to him editorially as a "Communist murderer." Did Oswald not know that the U. S. Communist party supported Kennedy when he ran for the presidency in 1960 and that within the last six months Gus Hall urged the the CP , which he heads, to endorse and support Kennedy again?

Why should Oswald wish to assassinate the President; and after firing at the President, how did he plan to escape? Did he wish to flee from the building? If so, why did he remain in the lunchroom sipping a soda? Was he in a hurry? If so, why did he take a ride on a bus? It was a very warm day in Dallas. Mrs. Kennedy, sweltering in the open moving car, later said that she was looking forward to the cool relief of riding through the underpass just ahead. Why then , did Oswald , seeking to escape the police , go home to pick up his jacket? If he was planning to leave the city , why did he then go to a movie just as the city-wide search was gaining intensity?

Edited by Peter McGuire