The Education Forum

James Files

Wim Dankbaar has posted some early reviews on his website regarding his new book "Files on JFK".

John Hughes - Co-author of "Sam and JFK" - "...Wim Dankbaar and his colleagues Zack Shelton and Jim Marrs, have provided the public....".

Jim Marrs?

Wim drops some more names on this site as he lists his correspondance with esteemed researchers such as Gaeton Fonzi, Fabian Escalante, Dick Russell, Robert Groden, Walt Brown, Peter Dale Scott etc...

Do they all believe the James Files story or merely offered opinion and assistance along the way?

I recently asked my membership on Wim's forum be terminated. He suspected and I agreed that I would have nothing positive to say regarding his theory James Files was shooting from the grassy knoll. What concerned me most about the gathering of that forum was the cult-like atmosphere that was beginning to develop regarding the prisoner who claims the act of shooting Kennedy was akin to "taking out the garbage."

Wim has begun posting some of Files "poetry" on his site. He is affectionately referred to as "Jimmy". Members are beginning to parrot some of Files phrases as one would do with any of Arnold Schwarzenagger's(sp) characters. Questioning the veracity of the Files theory will not get you banished from the forum. It is said questioning Wim's motivation will.

The moment I began to recognize File's charisma/legend overriding what little objectivety I felt Wim had left was the moment I knew that the Files story and Wim were practically the same anyway. Questioning his story is a direct threat to Wim's theory and the resultant book sales.

I conducted psychological assessments on a diverse prison population for about half a year in the 1990's. Some of them were headed for minimum security get aways...others would go to supermax centers. One thing they all had in common, in my opinion anyway, was they all lied the same. You just get used to it. You can smell it, feel it a mile away. When I rented "Confessions of an Assassin", I saw the same body language I saw years ago of a xxxx. Many will discount this as a gut feeling and not objective. I realize that. I've only got my own experience to go on.

In researching James Files, there are just two instances that I cannot accept as adding credibility to the Files theory. The first being Antonio Veciana. James Files says Veciana was a good friend and in Dealey Plaza during the assassination. Files saw alot that day. He was even able to see a shot hitting JFK's head 1/1000 before his shot. Since Veciana was still alive it seemed natural that this would be the best way to cooberate Files claims. My question to Wim..."Did Veciana tell your investigators he knew Files?" Bob Vernon claimed on JFK Lancer that he did not. One of Wim's responses was...

"No, he never reacted, or it must be that his son told me that he has 'no comment'".

Which one is it? If Wim corresponds with Gaeton Fonzi then was Fonzi able to ask directly since nobody did before the book came out? Another researcher told me that Fonzi still sees Veciana from time to time.

The second problem is the claim that Files did not have access to any JFK material during his incarceration. I heard the interview and thought to myself..."Hmmm...this guy just got done reading 'The Last Investigation'". Based on information acquired in the public domain, I quote the following correspondance from James Files to Mr. Joe West. Mr West has asked Files about is recollections (7-30-92)...

"...The two (items) tha I know of outside the movies and books are....". Pow. Files just admits he has information OUTSIDE the movies and books which one could reasonably deduct he knows what at least are INSIDE SOME movies and books. One of the things Files claimed he knew to be outside the books was that David Phillips perjured himself before HSCA. Most of us knew this to be covered in Summers "Conspiracy" which was written well before Files was imprisoned in 1991.

There are other problems with the Files theory but what concerns me the most is alot of younger researchers are parroting the information as fact and it is leaking into other forums. I maintain that Files story lacks cooberation and that the book was put out admittedly without peer review or verification. This is a shame but perhaps there are those on this forum who believe in this theory to the point I may be enlightened. Thank you. Jason Vermeer

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wim Dankbaar has posted some early reviews on his website regarding his new book "Files on JFK".

John Hughes - Co-author of "Sam and JFK" - "...Wim Dankbaar and his colleagues Zack Shelton and Jim Marrs, have provided the public....".

Jim Marrs?

Wim drops some more names on this site as he lists his correspondance with esteemed researchers such as Gaeton Fonzi, Fabian Escalante, Dick Russell, Robert Groden, Walt Brown, Peter Dale Scott etc...

Do they all believe the James Files story or merely offered opinion and assistance along the way?

I recently asked my membership on Wim's forum be terminated. He suspected and I agreed that I would have nothing positive to say regarding his theory James Files was shooting from the grassy knoll. What concerned me most about the gathering of that forum was the cult-like atmosphere that was beginning to develop regarding the prisoner who claims the act of shooting Kennedy was akin to "taking out the garbage."

Wim has begun posting some of Files "poetry" on his site. He is affectionately referred to as "Jimmy". Members are beginning to parrot some of Files phrases as one would do with any of Arnold Schwarzenagger's(sp) characters. Questioning the veracity of the Files theory will not get you banished from the forum. It is said questioning Wim's motivation will.

The moment I began to recognize File's charisma/legend overriding what little objectivety I felt Wim had left was the moment I knew that the Files story and Wim were practically the same anyway. Questioning his story is a direct threat to Wim's theory and the resultant book sales.

I conducted psychological assessments on a diverse prison population for about half a year in the 1990's. Some of them were headed for minimum security get aways...others would go to supermax centers. One thing they all had in common, in my opinion anyway, was they all lied the same. You just get used to it. You can smell it, feel it a mile away. When I rented "Confessions of an Assassin", I saw the same body language I saw years ago of a xxxx. Many will discount this as a gut feeling and not objective. I realize that. I've only got my own experience to go on.

In researching James Files, there are just two instances that I cannot accept as adding credibility to the Files theory. The first being Antonio Veciana. James Files says Veciana was a good friend and in Dealey Plaza during the assassination. Files saw alot that day. He was even able to see a shot hitting JFK's head 1/1000 before his shot. Since Veciana was still alive it seemed natural that this would be the best way to cooberate Files claims. My question to Wim..."Did Veciana tell your investigators he knew Files?" Bob Vernon claimed on JFK Lancer that he did not. One of Wim's responses was...

"No, he never reacted, or it must be that his son told me that he has 'no comment'".

Which one is it? If Wim corresponds with Gaeton Fonzi then was Fonzi able to ask directly since nobody did before the book came out? Another researcher told me that Fonzi still sees Veciana from time to time.

The second problem is the claim that Files did not have access to any JFK material during his incarceration. I heard the interview and thought to myself..."Hmmm...this guy just got done reading 'The Last Investigation'". Based on information acquired in the public domain, I quote the following correspondance from James Files to Mr. Joe West. Mr West has asked Files about is recollections (7-30-92)...

"...The two (items) tha I know of outside the movies and books are....". Pow. Files just admits he has information OUTSIDE the movies and books which one could reasonably deduct he knows what at least are INSIDE SOME movies and books. One of the things Files claimed he knew to be outside the books was that David Phillips perjured himself before HSCA. Most of us knew this to be covered in Summers "Conspiracy" which was written well before Files was imprisoned in 1991.

There are other problems with the Files theory but what concerns me the most is alot of younger researchers are parroting the information as fact and it is leaking into other forums. I maintain that Files story lacks cooberation and that the book was put out admittedly without peer review or verification. This is a shame but perhaps there are those on this forum who believe in this theory to the point I may be enlightened. Thank you. Jason Vermeer

Jason Vermeer,

For some reason you seem hell bound on destroying the credibility of the Files story, to the extent of attempting to smear the messengers now. Actually, I believe you are doing Wim a big favor, for you draw more attention to the subject and drive traffic to Wim's website, which by the way is one of the best documented according to many sources, where the visitors will find what a sore loser your are.

Wim let me know he is too busy now to deal with characters like you outside his own forum, and probably your post should not even be dignified with a response. However , I find it so repugnant I would like to put something opposite of it.

You started your presence on Wim's forum with this thread:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=160

Can you be a member here and NOT believe the Files story?

A careful analysis of this discussion reveals that Wim answered all your questions, including the one in the title with YES. But it also reveals you did not answer any of Wim's valid questions, other than by evading them with other questions. You questioned Files' military service in South East Asia for instance, which Wim, despite the purging of Files' military records, then pointed out convincingly, here:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=165

and more recently here:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=301

You avoided Wim's question to explain the "hoax" with the dented shell casing, found in Dealey Plaza: "Also, if you believe Files has made up his story, would you take the trouble and think about how the "hoax" of the shell casing was put in place? When , how and by whom? Who "coached" whom? Who planted it, and when? "

That discussion shows further that Wim's website and forum is not only about James Files, but also Chauncey Holt, Tosh Plumlee, Judyth Baker and other subjects. It is people like you who want to concentrate on Files. Finally, it shows that in the end you had no valid arguments left, along with a general concensus that you lost the discussion, a phrase you took in your mouth the first time by joking that Wim had lost, only to provoke a reaction from the rest of us that nothing was farther from the truth. Hence you did not make yourself liked on the jfkmurdersolved forum, which by the way becomes a busier place by the day, and finally you decided to leave, with an amazing request to terminate your membership. It reminded me of Bob Vernon, who requested the same. I never understood why you would ask that, until it struck me you that you, like Vernon, may not have wanted to leave a record of making yourself ridiculous.

Anyway, the facts are that you left voluntarily, only to vent your anger and insinuations elsewhere. Can't you deal with Wim's answers directly anymore? Or is it just that you can't stand the fact that a growing number of people, including credited researchers and authors, are starting to look through the curtain of discreditation?

I would avoid looking at the reviews of the book then, for that page will be extended over the next months, no doubt, and your task to ridiculize them all, might turn out to be a hard job.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/reviewsbook.htm

It is quite telling to me that you attempt to condemn Wim for selling a book on this important information, like any author would, without even having read the book itself yet, something you said you would do. The fact that you did not do this, makes your ignorance the more embarassing, for if you would have aqcuired the DVD for example, you would have known that it was Jim Marrs and Wim conducted that interview. Thus you could have avoided a dumb question like: Jim Marrs?

It is further telling that you have to resort to flatout untruths like "the Files story lacks cooberation", because if you would have concentrated on studying the wealth of information on Wim's website (which is completely free by the way) instead of firing cheap popshots, you would have known that Files' story does not lack cooberation, for example from this page:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/filestruth.htm

In conclusion, Jason Vermeer, why are you asking your questions here? You know that Wim is the best person to answer those, and actually he has. Heck, since you left voluntarily from JFKmurdersolved, he might even honor a request to re-instate your membership.

Mark

Edited by Mark Johansson

What concerned me most about the gathering of that forum was the cult-like atmosphere that was beginning to develop regarding the prisoner who claims the act of shooting Kennedy was akin to "taking out the garbage."
For some reason you seem hell bound on destroying the credibility of the Files story, to the extent of attempting to smear the messengers now.... I would avoid looking at the reviews of the book then, for that page will be extended over the next months, no doubt, and your task to ridiculize them all, might turn out to be a hard job.

Strange that both Wim and Mark use the same non-existant word: "ridiculize." Regarding Jason's inquiry, I would be particularly interested to hear from Jim Marrs, since his reputation is an important one among JFK assassination researchers, if the fact that he conducted the Files interview should be interpreted as him believing Files' story.

Tim

Guest Stephen Turner

Jason, its your buisness but if I were you I would not waste my time with this,like the Hydra, for every head you chop off another two will grow in its place. Before I began researching JFK my main area of interest, for many years was a series of murders in Whitechapel, London in 1888, more commonly known as the Jack the Ripper murders. About 12 years ago a book was published, to great fanfare, titled "The diary of jack the ripper",it claimed that the diarist, one James Maybrick was jack. Following as it did, hard on the heals of the faked Hitler diaries most researchers, quite rightly, took it with a grain of salt. It has been throughout the years completely debunked, but has developed what can only be described as a cult following that continues to detract from serious research into the case. Worse, it revived several dreadful old canards which had taken years to disprove. The whole Files farago has the same stink about it. As I said if I were you i'd pay it no attention, but continue your research in areas that may eventually help us to understand this terrible crime. Steve.

Jim Marrs?

Jason Vermeer,

For some reason you seem hell bound on destroying the credibility of the Files story, to the extent of attempting to smear the messengers now. Actually, I believe you are doing Wim a big favor, for you draw more attention to the subject and drive traffic to Wim's website, which by the way is one of the best documented according to many sources, where the visitors will find what a sore loser your are.

Wim let me know he is too busy now to deal with characters like you outside his own forum, and probably your post should not even be dignified with a response. However , I find it so repugnant I would like to put something opposite of it.

A careful analysis of this discussion reveals that Wim answered all your questions, including the one in the title with YES. But it also reveals you did not answer any of Wim's valid questions, other than by evading them with other questions. You questioned Files' military service in South East Asia for instance, which Wim, despite the purging of Files' military records, then pointed out convincingly, here:

and more recently here:

You avoided Wim's question to explain the "hoax" with the dented shell casing, found in Dealey Plaza: "Also, if you believe Files has made up his story, would you take the trouble and think about how the "hoax" of the shell casing was put in place? When , how and by whom? Who "coached" whom? Who planted it, and when? "

That discussion shows further that Wim's website and forum is not only about James Files, but also Chauncey Holt, Tosh Plumlee, Judyth Baker and other subjects. It is people like you who want to concentrate on Files. Finally, it shows that in the end you had no valid arguments left, along with a general concensus that you lost the discussion, a phrase you took in your mouth the first time by joking that Wim had lost, only to provoke a reaction from the rest of us that nothing was farther from the truth. Hence you did not make yourself liked on the jfkmurdersolved forum, which by the way becomes a busier place by the day, and finally you decided to leave, with an amazing request to terminate your membership. It reminded me of Bob Vernon, who requested the same. I never understood why you would ask that, until it struck me you that you, like Vernon, may not have wanted to leave a record of making yourself ridiculous.

Anyway, the facts are that you left voluntarily, only to vent your anger and insinuations elsewhere. Can't you deal with Wim's answers directly anymore? Or is it just that you can't stand the fact that a growing number of people, including credited researchers and authors, are starting to look through the curtain of discreditation?

I would avoid looking at the reviews of the book then, for that page will be extended over the next months, no doubt, and your task to ridiculize them all, might turn out to be a hard job.

It is quite telling to me that you attempt to condemn Wim for selling a book on this important information, like any author would, without even having read the book itself yet, something you said you would do. The fact that you did not do this, makes your ignorance the more embarassing, for if you would have aqcuired the DVD for example, you would have known that it was Jim Marrs and Wim conducted that interview. Thus you could have avoided a dumb question like: Jim Marrs?

It is further telling that you have to resort to flatout untruths like "the Files story lacks cooberation", because if you would have concentrated on studying the wealth of information on Wim's website (which is completely free by the way) instead of firing cheap popshots, you would have known that Files' story does not lack cooberation, for example from this page:

In conclusion, Jason Vermeer, why are you asking your questions here? You know that Wim is the best person to answer those, and actually he has. Heck, since you left voluntarily from JFKmurdersolved, he might even honor a request to re-instate your membership.

Mark

Mark, It becomes apparent that you believe I have not studied what Wim has put out in an objective manner. Your conclusion is inaccurate for I was following the story PRIOR to Wim taking over rights.

You might also ask yourself how I once was described as a "genuine researcher" by Wim himself but have now become slagged off as a "character" he "doesn't have time to deal with". How did that happen?

If you believe Wim obtaining a non-answer from a secondary source (Veciana's son) IS COOBERATION for confirmation of File's presence in Dealey Plaza and by me pointing this out is a "cheap shot" then your own objectivety is questionable. I am not trying to ruin Wim. You lump me in the wrong crowd. I am most interested in going forth with an accurate historical record regarding the JFK assassination and that requires confirmation of theories and peer reviews.

I have said what I had to say, and could of course waste many more words, like on my disgust with people like Tim Carroll and his former buddy Clinton Brownell, who stole Wim's corespondence between Joe West and James Files, violating publication rights and confidence. Anyone who wants to debate James Files, or vent their grudges or support, knows where to go, as long as forum and basic rules of decency are honored, which excludes insulting the host of pursueing a hoax for monetary gain. Wim has always been abundantly clear on that. Jim Marrs can be contacted through Wim's website for crying out loud. Another display of ignorance.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/marrs.htm

Mark

Jim Marrs?

Jason Vermeer,

and more recently here:

Mark

---------------------------------

Mark, Wimp Dunk-Beer ["Tiptoe thru the tulips in your widdle wooden shoesies gullible Gomer], et al.

Talk about gullible/sucker "True-Believers??!! -- Y'all really take the cake !! Like I have repeatedly told other NAZI collaborating Dutchmen - whose antecedents surrendered to Hitler's Wehrmacht even BEFORE they were asked to. What a low-lying, lying lowlife bunch of WIMPS. You think that we have forgot that your famous WWII 'resistance leader" [King Kong in the Clark Gable, Lana Turner, Vic Mature, et al. 1950s movie "Betrayed"] who snitched to PanzerGrupenFuhrer Guderian the details of the planned Montgomery [and typically absurd] "Operation Market Garden" -- who was known as "Bill of Seeman's House" earlier under the Abwehr's "Op North Pole"; is still much admired by your neo-NAZIs !!

However, our paratroop drop zones [DZs] here at Fort Bragg still retain those famous Netherlands city names: Nijmegen, Maas, Arnhem, and Holland DZ. This is due to thousands of still loyal Dutch who maintain memorials, museums, and plant flowers over the graves of Allied KIAs even today. Were it not for Anne Frank, there would be few stories of Dutch Gentiles risking their lives to hide Jews, and sometimes assist shot-down bomber crews.

The dumbest of our Cuban training Americans laughed at James Files load of horse-xxxx; and repeatedly queried: "...This IS some kind of sick joke...isn't it??"

How can somebody "pull" Spec-2 James E. Files alleged military records when he claimed to have enlisted under his "true?" name Sutton? in the first place. And he claims that he started using the Files alias after 1963, but was in Laos under Files in 1959??!!

As far as the Florida clown who concocted HIS "15-nanoseconds-of-fame letter", he is NOT the "Official" 82nd Airborne Division Historian, in fact he was refused membership in the Daytona Beach area Chapter of the 82nd Div. Association !! The official 82nd A/B Div. Historian is a Colonel here at Fort Bragg, NC. The nationwide & overseas Chapters of the "Association" sometimes elect/appoint a senior member to "volunteer" as a "local" historian only. The headquarters of the 82nd Association is here at Ft. Bragg, and ALL of the chapters defer to them on DD-214s, service records, awards & decorations, but mostly to assist the VA, VFW, DAV, American Legion, etc. to seek supporting records for medical and pension disability claims.

Firstly, there were NO 82nd personnel sent into Laos with the late Col. Arthur "Bull" Simons "White Star Mobile Teams beginning during 1960; they were all SF Green Berets at the time, even though a few had served with the 101st A/B & the 82nd during years past. NO "teeny-boppers" on those trips girls, just grown men in their 30s [with a minimum of 6 years prior service

There were NO anti-Castro training camps in the Everglades until 1961. The first group of Cubans who later became "plank-owners" in BA2506 included Basulto, et al. -- and was funded by Pawley as a Usseppa Island [near Punta Gorda, FL -- DCI Goss's hometown] CW Radio training Op for "infiltrators". As with FDR for AVG and Chennault in 1941 China, Pawley put in the seed money knowing that with success he would be reimbursed. This was also the case with Jack Clements, Whiting Willauer, et al. for the "Guatemaltazo" in 1954 -- invest the minimum, show progress and viability, then "Walaah..Voila" it gets crypto'd as PB/SUCCESS and we are off to the races. For the BOP, Pawley got some financial assistance [seed money] from the Alejos brothers, and some Gulf & Western folks.

"Mercury filled bullet" -- straight out of Freddy Forsyth's wet dreams, about as ridiculous as Redford's "frozen bullet" in 3 Days of the Condor !! But, who can tell Goldman anything; even though he used my former Marine commanding Officer as "The Major" character in the movie.

Why does "Files?" have SO much time on his hands at Stateville? Because he is a malingerer who shirks 8 hour a day work that EVERY OTHER con and inmate is required to perform, and want to do, so as to shorten time, and give distraction, plus the extra "work credits" and "good-time" which earns earlier release.

I spent 8 years in the Florida Chain Gang, and ALL cons & inmates get lovenotes from strangers, usually weird girls & old "prune-pussy" women -- and especially if you are on "Death-Row". Sometimes "real" wives showed up at the weekend "Visiting Park', where they had sex in front of everybody [except children were always moved to the other side] -- and oftentimes, the "wives?" brought girlfriends and neighbors so that they might get laid also.

Sometimes the inmates would correspond with the "fairies", and in return for a real "sexy" letter; would give a contribution to the "Inmates Canteen Trust Fund". Most letters to non-family members were smuggled-out [past the female censors] by passing them during "visiting". Outrageous abuse by a minority of these assholes has caused many states to require "State Prison, Correctional Facility, etc." on ALL outgoing/incoming mail envelopes. Worse, "collect only" telephone calls [from pay phones only] begin with a recording stating: "This call is coming from a state prison, FCI,etc." after the party picks up on the other end. Any children who thought daddy was away to the wars, quickly learned the facts of life.

There was NO M-14 as regular issue until 1960. I instructed on the then XT-44 [M-14] at Annapolis during 1958.

There were NO "crash" language courses before 1961, you either went to "The Presidio Language School" [near San Francsco] or you stayed stupid !!

There was never a shortage of "weapons, demo, etc." instructors, and they sure as hell wouldn't use a snot-nosed 1st tour quasi-draftee to teach even ass-wiping/toofie brushing drills

You alway put two caps and two separate detonators on ALL demo charges -- somebody send that asshole a couple of freebie army manuals/pamphlets off of the Internet, will you? PLEASE ??!!

The "Warden" says he never saw any JFK books in "Jimmy's" cell. Jesus H. Christ, will somebody show me a warden who will even risk going "On-the-Yard", much less visiting a cellblock without a SWAT/SRU Team in front of him/her !! Ever heard of "Prison Libraries??" They are quite large, and publishers regularly write off their tons of over-published tomes "donated" to the prisons. I know, because I ordered thousands of them, and had to unload, "dewey", and shelf them -- bust my balls !!

This xxxxhead phony was on the street during and after the HSCA, soaking up ALL the inside scoop -- yet he still gets it ALL wrong. Veciana's daughter Anna worked for the Miami Herald during the 1990s, I presume she is still reporting -- I haven't e-mailed with her in years.

Poached Eggs on Toast,

GPH

Jason...

Mark...

I believe the word you're looking for is "corroborate," not "cooberate."

This IS, after all, "The Education Forum."

Worse, "collect only" telephone calls [from pay phones only] begin with a recording stating: "This call is coming from a state prison, FCI,etc." after the party picks up on the other end.

A lady once called the Florida prison where I worked and complained about several obscene phone calls she had received from an inmate there. She dropped her complaint after being reminded that all the calls were collect.

Jim Marrs?

Jason Vermeer,

and more recently here:

Mark

---------------------------------

Mark, Wimp Dunk-Beer ["Tiptoe thru the tulips in your widdle wooden shoesies gullible Gomer], et al.

Talk about gullible/sucker "True-Believers??!! -- Y'all really take the cake !! Like I have repeatedly told other NAZI collaborating Dutchmen - whose antecedents surrendered to Hitler's Wehrmacht even BEFORE they were asked to. What a low-lying, lying lowlife bunch of WIMPS. You think that we have forgot that your famous WWII 'resistance leader" [King Kong in the Clark Gable, Lana Turner, Vic Mature, et al. 1950s movie "Betrayed"] who snitched to PanzerGrupenFuhrer Guderian the details of the planned Montgomery [and typically absurd] "Operation Market Garden" -- who was known as "Bill of Seeman's House" earlier under the Abwehr's "Op North Pole"; is still much admired by your neo-NAZIs !!

However, our paratroop drop zones [DZs] here at Fort Bragg still retain those famous Netherlands city names: Nijmegen, Maas, Arnhem, and Holland DZ. This is due to thousands of still loyal Dutch who maintain memorials, museums, and plant flowers over the graves of Allied KIAs even today. Were it not for Anne Frank, there would be few stories of Dutch Gentiles risking their lives to hide Jews, and sometimes assist shot-down bomber crews.

The dumbest of our Cuban training Americans laughed at James Files load of horse-xxxx; and repeatedly queried: "...This IS some kind of sick joke...isn't it??"

How can somebody "pull" Spec-2 James E. Files alleged military records when he claimed to have enlisted under his "true?" name Sutton? in the first place. And he claims that he started using the Files alias after 1963, but was in Laos under Files in 1959??!!

As far as the Florida clown who concocted HIS "15-nanoseconds-of-fame letter", he is NOT the "Official" 82nd Airborne Division Historian, in fact he was refused membership in the Daytona Beach area Chapter of the 82nd Div. Association !! The official 82nd A/B Div. Historian is a Colonel here at Fort Bragg, NC. The nationwide & overseas Chapters of the "Association" sometimes elect/appoint a senior member to "volunteer" as a "local" historian only. The headquarters of the 82nd Association is here at Ft. Bragg, and ALL of the chapters defer to them on DD-214s, service records, awards & decorations, but mostly to assist the VA, VFW, DAV, American Legion, etc. to seek supporting records for medical and pension disability claims.

Firstly, there were NO 82nd personnel sent into Laos with the late Col. Arthur "Bull" Simons "White Star Mobile Teams beginning during 1960; they were all SF Green Berets at the time, even though a few had served with the 101st A/B & the 82nd during years past. NO "teeny-boppers" on those trips girls, just grown men in their 30s [with a minimum of 6 years prior service

There were NO anti-Castro training camps in the Everglades until 1961. The first group of Cubans who later became "plank-owners" in BA2506 included Basulto, et al. -- and was funded by Pawley as a Usseppa Island [near Punta Gorda, FL -- DCI Goss's hometown] CW Radio training Op for "infiltrators". As with FDR for AVG and Chennault in 1941 China, Pawley put in the seed money knowing that with success he would be reimbursed. This was also the case with Jack Clements, Whiting Willauer, et al. for the "Guatemaltazo" in 1954 -- invest the minimum, show progress and viability, then "Walaah..Voila" it gets crypto'd as PB/SUCCESS and we are off to the races. For the BOP, Pawley got some financial assistance [seed money] from the Alejos brothers, and some Gulf & Western folks.

"Mercury filled bullet" -- straight out of Freddy Forsyth's wet dreams, about as ridiculous as Redford's "frozen bullet" in 3 Days of the Condor !! But, who can tell Goldman anything; even though he used my former Marine commanding Officer as "The Major" character in the movie.

Why does "Files?" have SO much time on his hands at Stateville? Because he is a malingerer who shirks 8 hour a day work that EVERY OTHER con and inmate is required to perform, and want to do, so as to shorten time, and give distraction, plus the extra "work credits" and "good-time" which earns earlier release.

I spent 8 years in the Florida Chain Gang, and ALL cons & inmates get lovenotes from strangers, usually weird girls & old "prune-pussy" women -- and especially if you are on "Death-Row". Sometimes "real" wives showed up at the weekend "Visiting Park', where they had sex in front of everybody [except children were always moved to the other side] -- and oftentimes, the "wives?" brought girlfriends and neighbors so that they might get laid also.

Sometimes the inmates would correspond with the "fairies", and in return for a real "sexy" letter; would give a contribution to the "Inmates Canteen Trust Fund". Most letters to non-family members were smuggled-out [past the female censors] by passing them during "visiting". Outrageous abuse by a minority of these assholes has caused many states to require "State Prison, Correctional Facility, etc." on ALL outgoing/incoming mail envelopes. Worse, "collect only" telephone calls [from pay phones only] begin with a recording stating: "This call is coming from a state prison, FCI,etc." after the party picks up on the other end. Any children who thought daddy was away to the wars, quickly learned the facts of life.

There was NO M-14 as regular issue until 1960. I instructed on the then XT-44 [M-14] at Annapolis during 1958.

There were NO "crash" language courses before 1961, you either went to "The Presidio Language School" [near San Francsco] or you stayed stupid !!

There was never a shortage of "weapons, demo, etc." instructors, and they sure as hell wouldn't use a snot-nosed 1st tour quasi-draftee to teach even ass-wiping/toofie brushing drills

You alway put two caps and two separate detonators on ALL demo charges -- somebody send that asshole a couple of freebie army manuals/pamphlets off of the Internet, will you? PLEASE ??!!

The "Warden" says he never saw any JFK books in "Jimmy's" cell. Jesus H. Christ, will somebody show me a warden who will even risk going "On-the-Yard", much less visiting a cellblock without a SWAT/SRU Team in front of him/her !! Ever heard of "Prison Libraries??" They are quite large, and publishers regularly write off their tons of over-published tomes "donated" to the prisons. I know, because I ordered thousands of them, and had to unload, "dewey", and shelf them -- bust my balls !!

This xxxxhead phony was on the street during and after the HSCA, soaking up ALL the inside scoop -- yet he still gets it ALL wrong. Veciana's daughter Anna worked for the Miami Herald during the 1990s, I presume she is still reporting -- I haven't e-mailed with her in years.

Poached Eggs on Toast,

GPH

Thank you for the response Mr. Hemming. Some of the information I find quite telling. I had one more question...Have you ever been told or known WHERE Veciana was 11-22-63? James Files says Veciana was in Dealey Plaza. I'm not inclined to believe this. Jason Vermeer

The "Warden" says he never saw any JFK books in "Jimmy's" cell. Jesus H. Christ, will somebody show me a warden who will even risk going "On-the-Yard", much less visiting a cellblock without a SWAT/SRU Team in front of him/her !! Ever heard of "Prison Libraries??"

A prison library is where I found David Lifton's Best Evidence, which turned me into a "conspiracy buff." (I resisted reading the book for a couple of years, because I figured that "the disguise and deception" in the subtitle simply couldn't be true.)

That inmates get ideas from books is well exemplified by the fact that we always had to be careful not to have library books that included descriptions of clever prison escapes. But inmates will try anything. I had an inmate ask me one day if we had any books on how to become invisible. (I recommended H.G. Wells's "The Invisible Man.")

Jim Marrs sometimes does answer emails.

Hemming what is the reasons for breakfast at the closing of each writing you do?

Love to ask questions to you but not on any forum? Rather get into conversations but you are wrong on a few points? Not going into them on any forum any more. Not worth the hassels. My say is probably on purpose you are posting some wrong points. Just a guess here?